Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF

Go down 
+12
Farmer1906
acccardinal12
CombatSports4Life
LA
Wolfgangsta
KingsOwn19
ohiovol62
Birdofthad
GolbeZ
bobbitt15
OU
MMAEYES
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF   Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:00 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Discussions about politics, religion, and the combining of the two could be had in the garbage. They are ticking time bombs waiting to assplode!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
CombatSports4Life
Green Belt
Green Belt
CombatSports4Life

Favorite Fighter(s) : FEDOR

PostSubject: Re: Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF   Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:56 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
So being anti-Israel automatically means I hate Jews combat?

This is how the media and the government colors the debate and gets away with this. Either we allow Israel to commit warcrimes and attrocities or we're nazis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bird, you're using manipulative tactics. Fine, I'll amend what I said to include the UK, who has had it's flags burned alongside ours by Islamists for 50 years. However, I don't live in the UK, so when you say "domestic terrorism" I assume you mean the United States. An attack in the UK is "foriegn terrorism" from my perspective. You live in Scotland? You like that your government does whatever we do just because we do it? Why hasn't Denmark been attacked?

Bird, I could name you a dozen countries in the last 15 years that have commited similar or worse crimes, why aren't we invading those countries?

You believe it is America's job to save the world? What a sickening imperialist view that is. I'm sure you don't mean any ill intent but the fact you've been convinced that that is the right thing to do is just disturbing to me. I have white trash neighbors who let their kids run around at night with little supervision and probably expose them to abusive situations and alcoholism, but that doesn't mean I need to rush up in there, kill the father and take his kids and try to raise them. Not my problem.

I don't buy into the world police bit. America has it's own problems, we don't need to be going around FUCK YA policing the motherfuckin world ya.

I wish we would become more isolationist again in terms of our foriegn policy. If Israel wants to run over Palestinian brats with tanks and blow up entire apartment complexes because 2 units have possible terror links, fine. If Hezbollah or Hamas wants to shoot rockets, mortars, or suicide bomb a Pizza parlor in Israel, fine. Not our problem.

So Combat, I expect you'd be in favor of a full campaign in the Sudan right? Radical Islam has killed quite literally millions there during and since Saddam.

Oh wait, not near Israel, blacks are the victims, not Jews, who gives a fuck about them right?

See I didn't say you hated Jews I asked if you were Anti-Semetic. A simple yes or no would have been fine. As for me being in favor of a full campaign in Sudan, no. I'm not for a full campaign in Iraq or anywhere else for that matter except Afghanistan. I'm more in favor of isolationism than you probably realize; however, I do believe we should be actively taking out terrorist groups where they are and not on our home soil. Afghanistan is the one campaign I was and am still in favor of. Had we focused our complete efforts on Afghanistan things would be a lot different right now IMO. Also comparing any countries in Africa to Israel is a bad one. Africa as a whole is in complete dissaray and would take a lot more than what we are currently doing in the middle east. Common sense should tell anyone that. It has nothing to do with them being black or religious affiliations. Also terrorists from African countries haven't had nearly the effect of reaching out and touching us as terrorists from the middle east. I think it's quite obvious why we are more focused on that part of the world than Sudan.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF   Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 5:04 pm

i love how wolf tries to put shit in our mouths

where do i say we should police the world?

sorry bud, your wrong, they arent confined to their area they are still trying

they tried to blow up the fucking buliding from "Blank Check" for crying out loud, what did the bulding ever do to them?

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/localnews/stories/DN-smadi_26met.ART.State.Edition2.49f1c81.html

you said stupid shit wolf, sorry, taking an anti isreal stance, america sucks stance, and your lack of knowing about whats happened and is happeneing in the world is comical.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF   Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 5:05 pm

better suited in the trash if you ask me, but hey at least it was moved. Thanks to whoever did that.
Back to top Go down
CombatSports4Life
Green Belt
Green Belt
CombatSports4Life

Favorite Fighter(s) : FEDOR

PostSubject: Re: Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF   Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 5:11 pm

I moved it and always remember one mans trash is another mans treasure.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF   Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 6:51 pm

Bird I meant to direct the second but to combat, not you.

Anyway, Israel is a fascist terror state. If you were a Jew in Germany you were subject to persectution. If you're a muslim in Israel it is no different. Israel is somewhere between South Africa and Nazi Germany in how the treat the Palestinians and yet the country is our greatest ally. It is a great hypocracy. We're waging a religious based holywar. Oil isn't even the real reason, but with soaring gas prices and the common understanding of greed, it serves as a plausable "real reason" to obscure the real, real reason.

What I am saying isn't anti-American anymore than those who protested American warcrimes in Vietnam. Iraq did nothing to us. What happens in Iraq is Iraq's problem.

The Taliban were a little too fringe for comfort I agree, but they wouldn't have harbored any real ill intent for us if we didn't invite terrorism by being a Zionist bully. They'd have been content to have their religious ideals in isolation.

Bottom line if you think people are blowing themselves apart based on jealousy or hate for Jesus or hating "the American way" you've allowed yourself to become a complete fucking sucker. They blow us up because we ;

1. killed Muslims directly.
2. turned a blind eye when Israel commits warcrimes against Muslims.
3. continue to fund Israeli atrocities.

I'm not anti-Jew, anti-semetic or anything like that, but between you and me I'd have 0 issue if we switched things up and declared war on Israel tomorrow. I might even enlist. Israel is not a subject of terrorism. Any Jews killed by Muslims are simply casualties in their ongoing religious war. The American media labels it terrorism to draw similarities. One man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF   Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:10 pm

Wolf, your views are pretty messed up.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF   Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:28 am

I'm totally on Wolf's side when it comes to Israel. Just after Obama got elected they killed 1000s in Gaza who were mostly civilians in absolutely horrifying ways after turning down a reconcilatory freezing of building on the west bank for a short period of time. There has been a radical change on their front the past couple years or atleast what is truly there has become more apparent.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF   Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:33 am

And I haven't bothered to read through anything other than this page I'm just in agreement that Israel has done some horrible, hypocratic (?) shit
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF   Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:00 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
I'm totally on Wolf's side when it comes to Israel. Just after Obama got elected they killed 1000s in Gaza who were mostly civilians in absolutely horrifying ways after turning down a reconcilatory freezing of building on the west bank for a short period of time. There has been a radical change on their front the past couple years or atleast what is truly there has become more apparent.

if mexico was shooting RPGs into Texas what would we do?
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF   Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:27 am

Birdofthad wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

Are you inferring that we would respond by killing Mexican civilians? Bad comparison.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF   Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:30 am

GolbeZ wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

Are you inferring that we would respond by killing Mexican civilians? Bad comparison.

what do we normally do when we have a problem with somebody i.e. Kosovo, Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam = we bomb them

who dies in air raids, normally civilians
, im not trying to justify that, im just saying when someone is shooting waepons into Israel we cant blame them for going after them
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF   Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:43 am

Birdofthad wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

what do we normally do when we have a problem with somebody i.e. Kosovo, Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam = we bomb them

who dies in air raids, normally civilians
, im not trying to justify that, im just saying when someone is shooting waepons into Israel we cant blame them for going after them

Yes, we certainly can blame them for killing civilians.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF   Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:47 am

so do you not blame gaza and hezbollah for shooting RPGs into cities and killing civilians???
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF   Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 2:03 am

Birdofthad wrote:
so do you not blame gaza and hezbollah for shooting RPGs into cities and killing civilians???

Why wouldn't I? Quite frankly I don't agree with any side over there, which is why I don't understand why we so strongly support Israel.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF   Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 2:06 am

then you gotta come to comprehend the outcomes and events following WW2
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF   Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 2:15 am

I can't beleive this thread is still going. Touchy?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF   Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 2:15 am

nah its not personal at all for me just interested in the logic behind some opinons
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF   Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 1:45 pm

What if we were ignoring international law and denying Mexican Sovereignty by building towns for American citizens south of the Rio Grande? What if you had to be a white protestant Christian to be a citizen of America and those who were of ethnic Mexican descent who were Catholic were treated as second class citizens in a defacto Apartheid State.

Would Mexicans be justified in fighting back?

Why does America support such a racist, fascist nation such as Israel?

I don't blame terrorists for fighting the Israeli's. Their version of the Bible says to some of them Christians and Jews are the enemy who would like to destroy them, then they turn on their TV and see American made F16s piloted by Israel shooting missles directly into buildings full of children.

Farmer, if you were a 12 year old kid in Iraq, believed in Islam the way you believe in God now, watched an American blow your 8 year old sister away in a raid, watched your uncle lose limbs in bombings, looked at the news paper and saw how America and Israel team up to oppress the Palestinian people, and then went to church and had the cleric tell you that God wants you to fight back, what might you do?

Can't blame a dog for biting me if I jump the fence into his hard, walk over to his doghouse, and start shooting him with a squirtgun full of tobasco sauce and urine.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF   Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:45 pm

Wolf don't you realize that Palestenians were killing Jews, and raping Jewish women, and chopping off jewish childrens hands, etc on the same land the Jews took back? It has been ongoing in Israel for 1000's of years. Do you realize that every time a peace offer is going okay that a muslim gets a bomb and blows up some people? It happens all the time there. It is 50/50 over there and we are on the side of the people that don't want to blow our country up.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF   Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:04 am

So some fringe muslim justify all the criminal activity of Israel against all the people of Palestine? You're a biggot against muslims. That is pretty redneck dude.

That is like whites kicking all the blacks out of their houses and schools because some gang bangers shot up a family going down the wrong street at the wrong time.

There has been murder and killing on all sides, but that doesn't justify stealing the land back. Yo how about some Native American runs over your trailor brat with a tank, kicks you out of your "house" and forces you into a camp because some white dudes stole his ancestors land and gave them a blanket full of smallpox generations ago.

How about some black dude rapes your fat smelly wife because of slavery?

Look fella, just be real with us and say you believe it is Gods work to fight muslims, or at least protect Israel. That is what you believe yes?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF   Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:25 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
So some fringe muslim justify all the criminal activity of Israel against all the people of Palestine? You're a biggot against muslims. That is pretty redneck dude.

That is like whites kicking all the blacks out of their houses and schools because some gang bangers shot up a family going down the wrong street at the wrong time.

There has been murder and killing on all sides, but that doesn't justify stealing the land back. Yo how about some Native American runs over your trailor brat with a tank, kicks you out of your "house" and forces you into a camp because some white dudes stole his ancestors land and gave them a blanket full of smallpox generations ago.

How about some black dude rapes your fat smelly wife because of slavery?

Look fella, just be real with us and say you believe it is Gods work to fight muslims, or at least protect Israel. That is what you believe yes?

If they take us to camp then I am down!

No I am down to protect Israel because it is the land we will eventually have to use when the fucktards in the middle east decide to detonate the nuclear bomb they will get one day here in my homeland. We need to police the people who have wanted us dead for many years. Look at Afghanistan. We helped them out in the 80's only to get slapped in the face. I don't hate Muslims and have alot of Muslim friends wolf. They aren't the radicals that want to chop off my head because of where I grew up. I will stick with my bodyguard and Eiropes bodyguard named Israel.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF   Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:35 am

Quote :
We need to police the people who have wanted us dead for many years.

ya, lets show those savages the way! This is why we will always be the target of the angry and abused third world. America for as much as it likes to believe otherwise is no less imperialistic than we ever were, because of thinking like this. Sickening.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF   Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:54 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Quote :
We need to police the people who have wanted us dead for many years.

ya, lets show those savages the way! This is why we will always be the target of the angry and abused third world. America for as much as it likes to believe otherwise is no less imperialistic than we ever were, because of thinking like this. Sickening.

Wolf the humanitarian, lol. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF   Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4