Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF

Go down 
+12
Farmer1906
acccardinal12
CombatSports4Life
LA
Wolfgangsta
KingsOwn19
ohiovol62
Birdofthad
GolbeZ
bobbitt15
OU
MMAEYES
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
CombatSports4Life
Green Belt
Green Belt
CombatSports4Life

Favorite Fighter(s) : FEDOR

Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF   Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:07 pm

That pisses me off, fuck dream.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF   Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:07 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Not really LA if you look at the relationships and agreements made after the war ended. We pretty much engineered both Japan and Germany to be non-militaristic allies of ours.

Yeah and look how far they have come. I am not bothered by the Pearl Harbor images. I am more pissed Ben Affleck was the star of Pearl Harbor.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF   Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:08 pm

CombatSports4Life wrote:
That pisses me off, fuck dream.

Tha is the Marine in you talking.
Back to top Go down
CombatSports4Life
Green Belt
Green Belt
CombatSports4Life

PostSubject: Re: Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF   Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:11 pm

It definintely is and to be honest Japanese and American relations are FAR more strained than people realize. When I was in Japan I saw and heard anti American things that most probably wouldn't even believe.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF   Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:13 pm

That is some fucked up shit. Fuck Dream.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF   Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:16 pm

CombatSports4Life wrote:
It definintely is and to be honest Japanese and American relations are FAR more strained than people realize. When I was in Japan I saw and heard anti American things that most probably wouldn't even believe.

All countries do that imo in some way. People always hate on the BIG DOG!
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF   Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:17 pm

Well if we weren't both militarily and culturally imperialistic I'd imagine you might hear less.

Most of the world realizes that "terrorism" is just a product of our aggressive foriegn policy. Japanese kids are raised since birth to believe the war they "started" was wrong and something Japan paid dearly for, then they watch those who defeated them wage wars of aggression in the middle-east under guise of anti-terrorism, and allusions to Pearl Harbor that just aren't valid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF   Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:20 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
CombatSports4Life wrote:

All countries do that imo in some way. People always hate on the BIG DOG!

Especially when that Big Dog goes around pissing on little Islamic countries that bring in half the money California pays out to welfare recipients to the point they fight back with terrorism, just to then turn around and use that as justifcation to destroy them.
Back to top Go down
CombatSports4Life
Green Belt
Green Belt
CombatSports4Life

PostSubject: Re: Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF   Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:27 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Well if we weren't both militarily and culturally imperialistic I'd imagine you might hear less.

So you are saying it is our fault that we had to put bases in Japan to control their military build up? I'm confused but that is what you're stance seems to be. Yes it is 2010 so many don't believe we need to be there anymore but that is a completely different debate in itself.

Most of the world realizes that "terrorism" is just a product of our aggressive foriegn policy. Japanese kids are raised since birth to believe the war they "started" was wrong and something Japan paid dearly for, then they watch those who defeated them wage wars of aggression in the middle-east under guise of anti-terrorism, and allusions to Pearl Harbor that just aren't valid.

So you truly believe all terrorism is a product of US foreign policy? Our foreign policy in recent years hasn't necessarily helped things but islamic fundamentalism has been around since before our current policies in the Middle East. As for the Japanese education, do you realize that their education interprets many of the Japanese of that time who are known war criminals as war heroes? The PM of Japan years ago went to go visit many of the graves of known war criminals and pay tribute to them as war heroes. I'm sorry but I'm not sure what you actually know about Japan but I've actually been there and witnessed it with my own two eyes.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF   Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:32 pm

Terrorism is a result of jealousy in part
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF   Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:36 pm

ohiovol62 wrote:
Is there a thing between SF and DREAM? Thought they were friends. This is all for shock value. Don't buy into this garbage.
+1

well have a + the other is for your avatar lol
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF   Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:37 pm

The were "war heros". I am glad that modern Japanese education has moved away from the guilt trip mode that infects Germany and any Western nation. Just like terrorists are war heros to someone else. One man's war criminal or terrorist is another mans hero and protector.

I am not speaking to the bases in Japan, just our handling of the middle-east.

Sad really, the folks of the West destroy themselves and their own history out of guilt for imperialism and oppression, yet continue to do the samething.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF   Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:39 pm

Terrorism has nothing to do with jealousy. It has everything to do with Christans and Israel kicking the fucking Palestinians off their land after WW2 and forcing them to refugee camps, then siding together in a conflict that can only be described as an extention of the crusades. You know how many Christian mid American farmers, pasters, and business owners have looked me in the eye and told me the war overseas was Gods work to protect Israel? It is fucking sickening.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF   Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:41 pm

this is becoming a very non MMA discussion.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF   Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:45 pm

Golbez there was a time when I pegged you as a man who liked to use his brain.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF   Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:56 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Golbez there was a time when I pegged you as a man who liked to use his brain.

Well you were wrong I suppose.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF   Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:01 pm

+ for making me break out in laughter
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF   Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:34 am

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
I understand that, but still...

thats what happens when the Democracy wins the war

we have an army in japan and Germany, Germany and Japan dont have armies

during the Korean War, if you were a service men you did not go into port in Japan at night, you would get beaten if you were lucky
Back to top Go down
CombatSports4Life
Green Belt
Green Belt
CombatSports4Life

PostSubject: Re: Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF   Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:25 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
The were "war heros". I am glad that modern Japanese education has moved away from the guilt trip mode that infects Germany and any Western nation. Just like terrorists are war heros to someone else. One man's war criminal or terrorist is another mans hero and protector.

I am not speaking to the bases in Japan, just our handling of the middle-east.

Sad really, the folks of the West destroy themselves and their own history out of guilt for imperialism and oppression, yet continue to do the samething.

So then if Germans were paying tribute to Hermann Goring, Rudolph Hess and Adolph Hitler that would be OK with you? That is in essence what has happened in Japan. My whole point was, they have never been in guilt trip mode and that is what pisses people off.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF   Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:31 am

Wolf you are an idiot. The Jews lived on that land also and were forced out many years ago. That fight has been going on for years.

LA you are dead on about the jealousy factor.
Back to top Go down
CombatSports4Life
Green Belt
Green Belt
CombatSports4Life

PostSubject: Re: Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF   Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:34 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Terrorism has nothing to do with jealousy. It has everything to do with Christans and Israel kicking the fucking Palestinians off their land after WW2 and forcing them to refugee camps, then siding together in a conflict that can only be described as an extention of the crusades. You know how many Christian mid American farmers, pasters, and business owners have looked me in the eye and told me the war overseas was Gods work to protect Israel? It is fucking sickening.

In your opinion then Christians and Israelies are the real terrorists I assume? I won't argue that the creation of the state was not a well thought out idea. That I can certainly agree on; however, there is obviously a holy war going on and the christians are no more to blame than Muslims. It is as though you are saying terrorism as we know it is justified because you don't agree with US foreign policy. I'm sorry but radical Islam is more dangerous than any US foreign policy or anything Israel is doing.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF   Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:02 am

How so? What does radical Islam effect? Mostly other muslims in Islamic countries. They've managed zero domestic attacks since 911, and have killed exactly zero Americans in America.

How many civillians have been killed during the occupation of Iraq? The most powerful country in the world, that has a significant higher frag count during this contest, is less dangerous than what amounts to a criminal organization based in the third world how exactly?

Sorry combat but that is just rhetoric man.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF   Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:17 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
How so? What does radical Islam effect? Mostly other muslims in Islamic countries. They've managed zero domestic attacks since 911, and have killed exactly zero Americans in America.

How many civillians have been killed during the occupation of Iraq? The most powerful country in the world, that has a significant higher frag count during this contest, is less dangerous than what amounts to a criminal organization based in the third world how exactly?

cough cough cough cough
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/spl/hi/uk/05/london_blasts/html/

Four explosions ripped across central London on Thursday 7 July. Fifty-six people including the four bombers were killed in the blasts and 700 were injured.

and dont act like they arent trying

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/12/25/richard.reid.shoe.bomber/index.html

http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/NonMoto,21/Terrorist-pant-bomber,752920

and then theres the fact middle east has always been a breading ground for dangerous radicals

http://history1900s.about.com/od/1980s/a/flight103.htm

and wolf lets not act like Hezbollah hasnt always been a problem and threat

A truck full of explosives ripped through the Marine barracks on October 23rd, 1983, killing 241 U.S. Marines, sailors and soldiers.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/10/23/world/main579638.shtml
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF   Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:23 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Wolf you are an idiot. The Jews lived on that land also and were forced out many years ago. That fight has been going on for years.

LA you are dead on about the jealousy factor.

2000 years ago. So some celtic people are justified to roll back up in France and demand Gaul back?

Ya, people blow themselves up because they're jealous of our Iphones, fat bitches, teen moms and fountain drinks. You're absolutely pathetic BBC. You represent the kind of rank and file retard that our government depends on to maintain it's policy of aggression and oppression. I hope all of your kids get sent to Iraq or whatever war we have against insert third world country name, maybe then you'll rethink your Toby Keith world view. World view is a generous term.

People blow themselves up because America represents to them an absolute threat bent on destroying their existence and way of life. They have reason to believe that. There was no justification for throwing people off their lands and the creation of a hostile Israel from foriegn immigrants. That is Judeo-Christian imperialism.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF   Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 2:29 am

Birdofthad wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

cough cough cough cough
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/shared/spl/hi/uk/05/london_blasts/html/

Four explosions ripped across central London on Thursday 7 July. Fifty-six people including the four bombers were killed in the blasts and 700 were injured.

and dont act like they arent trying

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/12/25/richard.reid.shoe.bomber/index.html

http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/NonMoto,21/Terrorist-pant-bomber,752920

and then theres the fact middle east has always been a breading ground for dangerous radicals

http://history1900s.about.com/od/1980s/a/flight103.htm

and wolf lets not act like Hezbollah hasnt always been a problem and threat

A truck full of explosives ripped through the Marine barracks on October 23rd, 1983, killing 241 U.S. Marines, sailors and soldiers.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/10/23/world/main579638.shtml

American organized crime is a bigger threat than terrorism. The real threat posed by terrorists is extremely low. 9-11 was an extreme tragedy, but that was a relatively small attack compared to the response. That was the only attack close to that scale. We passed the required laws to prevent that from happening again(patriot act, wiretapping muslims without warrants ect)

Who the fuck is Hezbollah a threat to? America or Israel?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF   Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dreams uses pearl harbor images to sell mma fued with SF
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next