Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just bought a 42" flat screen!

Go down 
+3
Birdofthad
Cu Bu
NoRegret
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Just bought a 42" flat screen! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just bought a 42" flat screen!   Just bought a 42" flat screen! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 2:08 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
Invisible I don't remember being able to do that, was this some sort of glitch ?

Game Shark son lol, I remember when you beat the game you got different cheats, but not sure if that one was only for Game Shark. I use to shoot people in the face and they would run around like morons while I shot everyone lol[/quote]

lol I remember the lasers,golden guns and being able to choose Oddjob.[/quote]

You had the unlimited ammo, unlimited health, 2x any gun, the golden guns, silver guns and many others I can't think of.
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

Favorite Fighter(s) : Marvin Hagler,Ben Henderson,Rich Franklin,Clay Guida

PostSubject: Re: Just bought a 42" flat screen!   Just bought a 42" flat screen! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 2:16 pm

Has anybody been able to beat the Aztec level?I've never been able to do it in the ten years I've been playing it.In fact my six year old son is better at these games than I am.I've spent many an hour with him playing Battle of Bikini Bottom.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Just bought a 42" flat screen!   Just bought a 42" flat screen! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 2:17 pm

WinstonSmith wrote:
Has anybody been able to beat the Aztec level?I've never been able to do it in the ten years I've been playing it.In fact my six year old son is better at these games than I am.I've spent many an hour with him playing Battle of Bikini Bottom.

If I remember correctly you have to walk in certian spots so those auto guns won't shoot you. It has been over 10 years since I played though.
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
WinstonSmith

Favorite Fighter(s) : Marvin Hagler,Ben Henderson,Rich Franklin,Clay Guida

PostSubject: Re: Just bought a 42" flat screen!   Just bought a 42" flat screen! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 2:21 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
WinstonSmith wrote:

If I remember correctly you have to walk in certian spots so those auto guns won't shoot you. It has been over 10 years since I played though.

Even with the Walkthrough books I was unable to figure it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just bought a 42" flat screen!   Just bought a 42" flat screen! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 2:23 pm

WinstonSmith wrote:

It's been a long time since I played those levels, try youtube.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just bought a 42" flat screen!   Just bought a 42" flat screen! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just bought a 42" flat screen!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2