Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Breaking Bad(spoilers included)

Go down 
+15
mannyfresh
GolbeZ
cascade_run
Ziggy116
Ludo
oggy420
Thomasdrrn09
Wolfgangsta
KingsOwn19
killerofchicken
acccardinal12
KrazyHorseBennett
bobbitt15
Birdofthad
josh200612
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:34 pm

I like it, nothing worse than shows that go way too fucking long.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:05 pm

Walt can't stand for other people to get credit for what he is doing. He couldn't stand Hank giving Gale all that credit and the next day he couldn't stand his wife talking about being afraid of the big dogs. He had to make it known how important he was and let her know he was a "big man" telling her "you have no idea who you are talking to". Jesse is starting to get an ego boost as well and the next few episodes should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:03 pm

I'm just waiting for the episode where Walt just kills Skyler...and it hurts because i know it won't happen.

Since when is she running thangs? I'm waiting for the Michael Corleone and Kay Adams-Corleone moments after she told him she got an abortion. SMACK. "don't worry about my business or my money"

The car wash idea was short sighted as well considering a car wash won't pull in nearly as much as Walt is pulling in right now.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:06 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
I'm just waiting for the episode where Walt just kills Skyler...and it hurts because i know it won't happen.

Since when is she running thangs? I'm waiting for the Michael Corleone and Kay Adams-Corleone moments after she told him she got an abortion. SMACK. "don't worry about my business or my money"

The car wash idea was short sighted as well considering a car wash won't pull in nearly as much as Walt is pulling in right now.
Well Skyler doesn't really know how much Walt makes, well she has a better idea now thanks to Mr.Ego and his big mouth. How many more episodes before Skyler meets up with Gus? I really think that happens at some point.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:11 pm

Probably soon. Hope Gus brings the box cutter with him.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:30 pm

Also have a feeling Mike dies in the near future.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:55 am

Last episode was very good. Things are getting very interesting. Gus now has the Cartel on his ass, Jesse/Walt trying to kill him and now Hank is hot on his trail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:06 am

I really can't stand Jesse anymore, wish he'd get clipped already.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:23 am

Ali wrote:
But you can stand Walt? There are points where I wish Mike would just off them both and rape Skyler.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:47 am

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
But you can stand Walt? There are points where I wish Mike would just off them both and rape Skyler.

Walt's awesome and Skylar needs to get her teats out.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:53 am

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

Walt's awesome and Skylar needs to get her teats out.
Walt's awesome? He is an egomaniac who can't keep his mouth shut. Hank found Gus because of Walt, then we see the clip of next week of Walt saying "If they get Gus, they get us". Should of thought of that when you were running your mouth off at Hank. It's amazing that you have a brilliant Chemist and a junkie and the Chemist is one making the dumbass mistakes that could end it all.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 1:34 pm

Why did I wait so long to watch this show, now on Netflix on demand the frist three seasons, sweet
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 10:57 am

I'm quickly losing interest. I missed last weeks and apparently missed quite a bit. Story lines are getting kinda forced. Starting to look like Dexter...
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 10:58 am

i just started watching this show, found out the first 3 seasons are on netflix... watched the first 2 episodes and loved them
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:02 am

Ziggy116 wrote:
I'm quickly losing interest. I missed last weeks and apparently missed quite a bit. Story lines are getting kinda forced. Starting to look like Dexter...
Really? I haven't seen yesterday's episode yet but I thought the 2 before that were great.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:18 am

OU wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:
Really? I haven't seen yesterday's episode yet but I thought the 2 before that were great.

I have no clue what he is talking about but the story is getting deep.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:22 am

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:

I guess my point is that t took about 8 episodes to really get this season rolling. Not saying it's terrible, just noticed recently that I'm not looking forward to it as much. I forgot to watch last week and I only watch a few shows.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:25 am

Ziggy116 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:

I guess my point is that t took about 8 episodes to really get this season rolling. Not saying it's terrible, just noticed recently that I'm not looking forward to it as much. I forgot to watch last week and I only watch a few shows.
Only reason I didn't watch yesterday's episode is because I was tired and knew I was going to sleep before it ended. But I have really enjoyed the past couple episodes and I can't wait to watch last nights episode. Things are really getting interesting right now.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:29 am

Ziggy116 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:

Well it ends next season so I guess they gotta get the ball rolling.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:38 am

I'm glad it's over next year, before it gets out of hand. Honestly, how much further can they take the story lines?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:46 am

Ziggy116 wrote:
I'm glad it's over next year, before it gets out of hand. Honestly, how much further can they take the story lines?
Yeah once Skyler takes over for Gus what else is there?
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 12:49 pm

OU wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:

Pretty much. That's about it unless they start showing Walt eat her ass.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 12:55 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
OU wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:

I'd watch. Skyler isn't anything special but after watching for 4 season I want to see her naked.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:36 pm

OU wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:
OU wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:

I'd watch. Skyler isn't anything special but after watching for 4 season I want to see her naked.

So who dies first, Hank, Hank's old lady, or Walt Jr.? One of them doesn't see the series finale.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:42 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
OU wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:
OU wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:

So who dies first, Hank, Hank's old lady, or Walt Jr.? One of them doesn't see the series finale.
No doubt about it Hank has to die sometime, maybe soon. When will Walt's cancer start to flair up again? Will he die from cancer or the bullet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bad(spoilers included)
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next