Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Breaking Bad(spoilers included)

Go down 
+15
mannyfresh
GolbeZ
cascade_run
Ziggy116
Ludo
oggy420
Thomasdrrn09
Wolfgangsta
KingsOwn19
killerofchicken
acccardinal12
KrazyHorseBennett
bobbitt15
Birdofthad
josh200612
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 1:16 am

I don't want this show to end!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 9:00 am

Pure, fucking, genius. Amazing episode. Beautifully played by Heisenberg.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 11:42 am

Jesse is pissing me off. Why can't he just live the dream?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 12:47 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Jesse is pissing me off. Why can't he just live the dream?
He is learning more and more the kind of Monster Heisenberg is. A lot of it was kept hidden from him. Just now finding out all the fucked up shit done to him. Jesse deserves to be the one to kill Walt as much as anyone.
Back to top Go down
mannyfresh
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Royce

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:01 am

I hope Walter lives and gets away with millions. Dude is more scarface than Tony Montana.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 4:52 pm

cant wait for tonight's episode. holy fuck
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:16 am

Best show ever. I hope Jesse kills Hank when he realizes he doesn't give a shit about him and he is stuck in the middle of two monsters. I hope Jesse ends up on the beach somewhere with all of Walt's money and the last line of the show is "Magnets bitches".
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 12:25 pm

Holy shit, best show ever! 2 episodes left? Is that right?
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 10:13 pm

3 shows left i believe.

Great episode last night. The last 10 minutes were just epic.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 9:16 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
3 shows left i believe.

Great episode last night. The last 10 minutes were just epic.
Yeah I watched that after show "Talking Bad". Any of you seen this. Cranston was on talking about the development of Walt and promised a "unapologetic, very breaking bad" kind of ending.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:00 pm

Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 10:01 pm

good to announce it as a prequel as to not give away whether Saul gets got before Breaking Bad is done.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 10:29 pm

That show seemed like it lasted 15 minutes. I hate waiting!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:38 pm

I started clapping when Walt was waiting for the van. EPIC!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 12:31 am

josh200612 wrote:
I know and that's why I can't fucking wait! I hope he beats Skylar down with that M-60 he had in that beater when he went back home. She is a true cunt and so is her sister. Walt was badass when he made that call too, ruthless a s hell.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 9:26 am

That episode was amazing. Todd is one creepy, heartless bastard to the core.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 12:09 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
I know and that's why I can't fucking wait! I hope he beats Skylar down with that M-60 he had in that beater when he went back home. She is a true cunt and so is her sister. Walt was badass when he made that call too, ruthless a s hell.
He made that call to place all the blame for everything on himself, he knew the police were listening. It had nothing to do with being ruthless and trying to threaten Skyler
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 12:40 pm

I can't believe I didn't think about that. Well he sounded ruthless. I still want Skylar to get whacked.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 12:51 pm

Yeah Walt did what he could to distance himself from Skylar. Obviously by the tears rolling down his face he was not being genuine with his words. But fully committing to Heisenberg monster was the best way to distance himself. I do wonder now if Jesse will be able to escape by some kind of miracle. He is still alive so anything is possible. I think he finds a way to kill Todd during a cook and gets away. We know Walt lives for awhile longer based on the scenes they have already shown that take place in the future. How much will fall on Skylar? I bet she goes to jail and Jr and Holly live with Marie.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 12:53 pm

Going into last night I thought it was going to end with Walt using that big ass gun to take out some Nazis and get Jesse away from them, probably getting killed in the process. Now I have no idea since he handed Jesse over to them and the reveal about Jane
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 1:00 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Going into last night I thought it was going to end with Walt using that big ass gun to take out some Nazis and get Jesse away from them, probably getting killed in the process. Now I have no idea since he handed Jesse over to them and the reveal about Jane
Yeah the hate between Walt and Jesse isn't going away. Whatever love he had for Jesse went out the window when he showed up with Hank as a snitch. In Walt's mind it's Jesse's fault that all went down the way it did. Brian Cranston was on Talking Bad last week talking about how Jesse violated the 1 rule of no snitching. In Walt's mind Hank is dead because of Jesse.

Hank didn't get to officially "catch" Walt but that last phone call changed everything. Set in motion Marie forcing Skylar to tell Walt Jr and at the same time because of that call Skylar knew instantly when she saw Walt free that something happened to Hank. Whatever plans Walt had ended there.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 10:32 am

I really don't want this thing to end. I didn't expect Gray Matter to be brought back up again but it only makes sense. It always got under Walt's skin that they cut him out and made all that money. Probably another reason why he was never satisfied with the amount of money he made. He was ready to just give up before that interview on TV re-motivated him. Makes me think the risen might be for that guy in Gray Matter.
Todd is one evil, cold blooded mother fucker. His feeling towards Jesse are pretty strange, he has saved his life atleast twice now. But he continues to torture him.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 8:14 pm

Awesome episode and Junior is a fucking retard. Todd is just plain scary lol.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 10:16 pm

All the cast members of Breaking Bad will be on Conan tonight.
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:43 pm

So epic.

Gonna miss this show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bad(spoilers included)
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next