Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Breaking Bad(spoilers included)

Go down 
+15
mannyfresh
GolbeZ
cascade_run
Ziggy116
Ludo
oggy420
Thomasdrrn09
Wolfgangsta
KingsOwn19
killerofchicken
acccardinal12
KrazyHorseBennett
bobbitt15
Birdofthad
josh200612
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:08 pm

OU wrote:
Another great episode. The previews for the next episode looked even better. Can't wait to see how this thing plays out. They should have known better then to attempt to force Walt out of the game.

Mike should have known better than to leave Walt in a furnished room seeing as he's a former Nobel Prize winner. He especially should have secured both hands instead of just the one.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:16 pm

Ludo wrote:
OU wrote:
Another great episode. The previews for the next episode looked even better. Can't wait to see how this thing plays out. They should have known better then to attempt to force Walt out of the game.

Mike should have known better than to leave Walt in a furnished room seeing as he's a former Nobel Prize winner. He especially should have secured both hands instead of just the one.
Not just that. They should have known that forcing Walt to sell his share, especially after what they had to do to get it, was a bad idea. I have a feeling Mike is going to go down somehow. He will be the 1st to go. Either he will get caught up by the cops or he will catch the first bullet. But I think he could be gone before the mid-season break.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:11 pm

started watching this show a few weeks ago now im hooked. Been trying to catch up but im only a few episodes in to season 3. This show is amazing i can't stop watching it now.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:01 pm

OU wrote:
Ludo wrote:
OU wrote:

Not just that. They should have known that forcing Walt to sell his share, especially after what they had to do to get it, was a bad idea. I have a feeling Mike is going to go down somehow. He will be the 1st to go. Either he will get caught up by the cops or he will catch the first bullet. But I think he could be gone before the mid-season break.

I actually have a weird feeling that Mike is going to be one of the only people that makes it out of this
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:44 pm

oggy420 wrote:
started watching this show a few weeks ago now im hooked. Been trying to catch up but im only a few episodes in to season 3. This show is amazing i can't stop watching it now.

I thought you were dead set against this show since they portrayed someone with a Ron Paul poster as a villain or something that offended your sensibilities? I guess that's part of the theme seeing as it's a show about a over qualified chemist teaching at a highschool who gets cancer and starts cooking meth.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 2:20 am

Damn, powerful episode tonight.

I officially hate Walt. Not that anyone's theories ever prove to be right, but i think in the end Jessie gives up Walt to the DEA. We know Walt ends up on the run a year later.

I also get a feeling that Skyler and Jessie are gonna get it on at some point.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 2:31 am

Since Mike is dead I think everyone is gonna die.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 3:42 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
OU wrote:
Ludo wrote:
OU wrote:

I actually have a weird feeling that Mike is going to be one of the only people that makes it out of this
bummer

haha, you almost had it tho
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:00 am

OU wrote:
Ludo wrote:
OU wrote:

I called it! I called it! I motha fucking called it! Couldn't have got it more right.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 3:03 pm

Bullshit we have to wait so damn long to finish the season. Very curious to how Hank goes about this.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:15 pm

Sloppiness by Walt to keep that shit in his house.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:34 pm

Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 10 H27rb
Back to top Go down
mannyfresh
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Royce

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:03 pm

I think now that Hank knows Walt is gonna end up faking his own death. Hank lives Skylar lives both the kids live Jessie lives. Everyone lives Walt fakes his death.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:01 am

mannyfresh wrote:
I think now that Hank knows Walt is gonna end up faking his own death. Hank lives Skylar lives both the kids live Jessie lives. Everyone lives Walt fakes his death.
I don't agree with this at all. Walt dies or gets life in prison. I really don't see any other outcome. It's possible IMO that Walt's cancer comes back again and Hank just lets him die naturally, but not before letting Walt know that he knows. I think Hank is going to keep this information to himself for a little while. I don't think he will tell his wife or the department for now. But I think he will use it to keep the kids, he is getting pretty fond of the baby. I just can't wait for the moment when he confronts Walt.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:03 pm

Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 10 Mm_bmp10

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:19 pm

I was trying to hold off to watch all 16 episodes together next year, couldn't do it, what a great season, Skylar was even more annoying, loved the Knife Party song in the background when Walt and Walt Jr were revving their new cars, sad to see Mike go he was a great character, like how Walt payed Jesse his cash, I don't think Walt is on the run, I think he is in Arizona going to take out the competition
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:02 am

Wow wow wow WOW !!! I was thinking to myself how could they top the excellent season 4 but the first half of season 5 has already blown it out of the water. There is no doubt in my mind that Breaking Bad is the best show on tv right now and has the potential to overtake The Wire and The Sopranos as GOAT, those two shows never managed to finish off right and if Breaking Bad does that it will be amazing.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:56 pm

Welcome to the present Ali
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 9:21 pm

Ali wrote:
Wow wow wow WOW !!! I was thinking to myself how could they top the excellent season 4 but the first half of season 5 has already blown it out of the water. There is no doubt in my mind that Breaking Bad is the best show on tv right now and has the potential to overtake The Wire and The Sopranos as GOAT, those two shows never managed to finish off right and if Breaking Bad does that it will be amazing.

so who do you got in Spider vs. Sonnen II?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 5:31 pm

Hey man it's not my fault that no network shows this show here and that I had to wait for the new series to come on Netflix UK.

I was lucky that I only had to wait a couple months instead of half a year.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:29 am

Ali wrote:
Hey man it's not my fault that no network shows this show here and that I had to wait for the new series to come on Netflix UK.

Can you order it on Zune the next day like you can here? That's how Weezy's does it all the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:07 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

Can you order it on Zune the next day like you can here? That's how Weezy's does it all the time.

No different country means different rights deals.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 10 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 1:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 10 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:32 pm

Creator of Breaking Bad Vince Gilligan picks his top five favorite moments from the show.

http://www.empireonline.com/features/vince-gilligans-five-best-breaking-bad-moments/p1
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 1:18 pm

Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 10 Breaking-Bad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad(spoilers included)   Breaking Bad(spoilers included) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bad(spoilers included)
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next