Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under

Go down 
+14
OU
MMAEYES
killerofchicken
ohiovol62
LA
acccardinal12
timthebim
Andrew the Raider King
redvexx8
bobbitt15
Wolfgangsta
captain organic
oggy420
GDPofDRC
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Fedor Over/Under
Untouchable at 1.000
Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under Vote_lcap17%Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under Vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Better than 0.750
Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under Vote_lcap50%Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under Vote_rcap
 50% [ 12 ]
Better than 0.500
Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under Vote_lcap21%Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under Vote_rcap
 21% [ 5 ]
Even at 0.500
Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under Vote_lcap4%Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Worse than 0.500
Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under Vote_lcap0%Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Worse than 0.250
Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under Vote_lcap0%Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
He's already history 0.000
 0% [ 0 ]
Who is this Fedor?
Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under Vote_lcap8%Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 24

AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under Empty
PostSubject: Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under   Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under EmptyMon May 17, 2010 5:38 pm

Fedor is 33 years old and has 34 pro MMA fights

What is the over under for winning percentage for the remainder of his career?

And, I ask with the assumption he is still fighting good guys (not a Dan Severen career fade), like heavyweight MMA fighters, even some light heavyweights maybe, who are ranked from #1 to the mid to upper teens.

I ask for several reasons:
The next few years, age will start to work against him possibly.
The HW division appears to be becoming the 265 lb division more and more and will likely see few relevant guys under 245 enter it anymore.
There is serious talent now more so than there ever has been it seems.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under   Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:55 pm

I think he will be better than .500. Could imagine him losing up to 3 times or something like that before hanging up his gloves of relevancy whenever that might be. And it could happen against anyone just about is the thing. People that size who knhow how to through a punch or kick hit hard enough to bring down anyone. Don't really see anyone subbing him. He could lose a five rounder to a real heavy blanket, get a bad cut on his face or but one day one of these super giants is gonna land something super nasty and bring him down Ii think. Probably in 2012.

Last edited by GDPofDRC on Mon May 17, 2010 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under   Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:56 pm

untouchable
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under   Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:26 pm

all depends on whether he goes to the UFC or not. I see only a couple guys outside the ufc who I'd give a chance to beat Fedor. Reem being one. but in the ufc there are 4 guys who I think could give fedor a go.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under   Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:36 pm

I think he might lose to Overeem. If the Reem can look and fight like Saturday even with blood tests Fedor meets his match. I can feel it in my heart.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under   Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:40 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
I think he might lose to Overeem. If the Reem can look and fight like Saturday even with blood tests Fedor meets his match. I can feel it in my heart.

dag wolf, you've had a complete change of heart on reem. not that I'm too far removed from you're sentiments.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under   Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:42 pm

I can't put a name on any loss because I think everyone in the division that matters has one punch power now, just a matter of when not so much who.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under   Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:44 pm

If the fight happened tomorrow I honestly think I'd probably pick Roideem to beat him
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under   Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:45 pm

Fedor will crush OverRoid
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under   Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:03 pm

Fedor is still #1 and I pick him against anyone, for now.
Back to top Go down
redvexx8
Green Belt
Green Belt
redvexx8

PostSubject: Re: Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under   Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:36 pm

Uberoid has a great chance at knocking Fedor out but dont let the roids fool ya he is still weak at heart. Fedor will break his spirit.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under   Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:52 pm

Against Overeem? Fedor will beat him. I don't see Alistair being all that great on the ground and he would get beat there, no doubt. But against the best competition? I don't think his chances are nearly as good as others would lead you to believe. Since I don't see M-1/Fedor making a move to the UFC, I am assuming he will continue to beat the buttercups of the Netherworld and look good doing it.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under   Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:14 pm

captain organic wrote:
all depends on whether he goes to the UFC or not. I see only a couple guys outside the ufc who I'd give a chance to beat Fedor. Reem being one. but in the ufc there are 4 guys who I think could give fedor a go.

+1 if he goes to the UFC he will lose at least 2 fights in my opion. Although i do think he beats Reem and I doubt he ever comes to the UFC until its way to late and he is far past his prime.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under   Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under EmptyMon May 17, 2010 11:11 pm

I believe we will see him in the UFC in about a year and he will lose 1-2 fights tops. Overeem won't throw Fedor like he did Rogers. Fedor will take him down and GnP him. I don't like anyones chance in SF of beating him. Cain, Carwin, and Brock I could see going either way. Of course that will be in a year and they will be more polished by then. Right now I don't know if anyone could beat Fedor even if they outweigh him. Let;s hope he gives us what we all want in the next 12-18 months and completes his legacy in the UFC. I have doubts about his management and Lord knows I have talked smack, but I want nothing more than Fedor to beat two more guys in SF and go to the UFC and smack 3-4 more and retire as the best Fighter/Boxer/Anything ever.

I will say 75% or better, but that is because of age and the talent now days. I hope it will be 100%!
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under   Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under EmptyMon May 17, 2010 11:30 pm

Reem will get hit by Fedor and slowly wilt, Fedor beats Overeem with a devastating hand breaking KO, just like how he'll beat Werdum.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under   Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:22 am

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Reem will get hit by Fedor and slowly wilt, Fedor beats Overeem with a devastating hand breaking KO, just like how he'll beat Werdum.

Don't jinx his hands. He needs to stay healthy and fight 18 more times in the next 4 years.
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

Favorite Fighter(s) : Sakuraba, Fedor, GSP, and Big Nog

PostSubject: Re: Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under   Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:15 am

There is one man that might beat Fedor. That man is Brock. I say might because there is still much we don't know about him since he hasn't fought in a year.

Roids, while a crisp dutch kickboxer, it's possible to get shots on him. He gets hit a lot actually. Not a good thing when you're fighting Fedor. That said, the Fedor fight will never happen. He's not even in the conversation without a constant stream of roids.

Fedor would tool Mur. Suspect chin, and has been KO'd by less powerfull HWs. Fedor and Mur would be a wash on the ground.

I see Carwin as a white Grim and a similar rusume. More Wrestling ability. Brock will probably beat the shit out of him. Still much is unknown. He has one top 10 win over Mur (who is overrated) and a mid level in Gonzaga.

JDS is a trendy pick from a lot of guys here and I like him too but Fedor is a horrible matchup for him. Think about it. Fedor takes it to the ground.

Cain is even a worse matchup. Not much standup. We've yet to see any sub defense. His only chance would be Lay n Pray.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under   Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:48 am

ohiovol62 wrote:
There is one man that might beat Fedor. That man is Brock. I say might because there is still much we don't know about him since he hasn't fought in a year.

Roids, while a crisp dutch kickboxer, it's possible to get shots on him. He gets hit a lot actually. Not a good thing when you're fighting Fedor. That said, the Fedor fight will never happen. He's not even in the conversation without a constant stream of roids.

Fedor would tool Mur. Suspect chin, and has been KO'd by less powerfull HWs. Fedor and Mur would be a wash on the ground.

I see Carwin as a white Grim and a similar rusume. More Wrestling ability. Brock will probably beat the shit out of him. Still much is unknown. He has one top 10 win over Mur (who is overrated) and a mid level in Gonzaga.

JDS is a trendy pick from a lot of guys here and I like him too but Fedor is a horrible matchup for him. Think about it. Fedor takes it to the ground.

Cain is even a worse matchup. Not much standup. We've yet to see any sub defense. His only chance would be Lay n Pray.
you see carwin as an over rated dude that beat mir and gabe and that mir will "beat the shit out of him". if you see carwin overrated i dont know how you cant see mir as being overrated, he has the same win over "Mur" and a dude thats 46, wheres the logic
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under   Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:51 am

I think Fedor retires undefeated cause I think the only threat to his record is in the ufc and he will never fight in the ufc. Lets face it guys M-1 will never give on the co-promotion and Dana will never do that shit so lets stop kidding ourselves about Fedor ever coming to the ufc. He's gonna retire with SF and he's gonna retire undefeated
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under   Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:15 am

Doesn't matter if Fedor fights in the UFC or not, he will go undefeated. He would own Reem, Brock, Carwin, Cain and any other HW in the world that he fights before he retires. He will own any one of them.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

PostSubject: Re: Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under   Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:06 pm

MMA Eyes, Fedor is not undefeated. He has a loss. I know, I know, you all want piss and moan about the way he lost, but it still counts, like it would for any other fighter. Be that as it may, I have serious questions about his ability to beat Brock, Carwin, Cain or JDS.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under   Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:08 pm

Andrew the Raider King wrote:
MMA Eyes, Fedor is not undefeated. He has a loss. I know, I know, you all want piss and moan about the way he lost, but it still counts, like it would for any other fighter. Be that as it may, I have serious questions about his ability to beat Brock, Carwin, Cain or JDS.

No it doesn't count. Under normal rules it would not be a loss. No one has ever beat Fedor via sub, ko, dec, tko and Fedor has never lost via DQ due to anything he did.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under   Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:26 pm

I'd still pick Fedor over anyone in the world. Until he loses I see no reason to think he can be beat. Werdum is going night night and hopefully after that he'll make quick work of Overeem.
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

Favorite Fighter(s) : Sakuraba, Fedor, GSP, and Big Nog

PostSubject: Re: Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under   Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:31 pm

Andrew the Raider King wrote:

You would think Fedor lost that fight. lol
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

PostSubject: Re: Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under   Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:44 pm

So losses due to injury never happen in MMA? Because according to the link below and Fedor's Official record it does happen. Idol worship is no way to make arguments grounded in logic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mixed_martial_arts_rules#Ways_to_victory
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under   Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under Empty

Back to top Go down

Fedor Remaining Career Over/Under
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next