Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fedor's manager: "Overeem is steroid cattle. Not worthy of Fedor"

Go down 
+2
Wolfgangsta
Ninja
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

Fedor's manager: "Overeem is steroid cattle. Not worthy of Fedor" Empty
PostSubject: Fedor's manager: "Overeem is steroid cattle. Not worthy of Fedor"   Fedor's manager: "Overeem is steroid cattle. Not worthy of Fedor" EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 1:41 pm

Quote :
After reading some recent article on potential Overeem vs Rogers fight and how M-1 does not want Fedor to fight Overeem. I remembered an interview with Finkelstein in Russian he did about a month ago.

When asked about Overeem as potential opponent, he replied with:

"What's interesting in him? His physique? He's a steroid cattle. He didn't even achieve anything significant. He's not worthy of Fedor, I believe."

That whole paragraph has since been removed from the interview, obviously cause they realized that it was gonna stir some things up. But the sentence headline has remained on some of the cached index pages and Russian MMA forums. http://www.newsview.ru/2010-01-22/topic-7/ (in Russian)

From memory, I believe he also said that they don't want a repeat of situation with Barnett (i.e. for Overeem to test positive and the fight to be canceled last minute)
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Fedor's manager: "Overeem is steroid cattle. Not worthy of Fedor"   Fedor's manager: "Overeem is steroid cattle. Not worthy of Fedor" EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:35 pm

Nice to see Fedor and others in the business standing up the fact he is clearly on something and hasn't fought anyone at all. He is a fraud.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Fedor's manager: "Overeem is steroid cattle. Not worthy of Fedor"   Fedor's manager: "Overeem is steroid cattle. Not worthy of Fedor" EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:49 pm

couldnt of said it better myself
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Fedor's manager: "Overeem is steroid cattle. Not worthy of Fedor"   Fedor's manager: "Overeem is steroid cattle. Not worthy of Fedor" EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 4:02 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Nice to see Fedor and others in the business standing up the fact he is clearly on something and hasn't fought anyone at all. He is a fraud.

lol you got a cred point from me wolf. I meant to type +1 under this and hit the + sign to the right. lol You can keep it though cause this is the truth.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Fedor's manager: "Overeem is steroid cattle. Not worthy of Fedor"   Fedor's manager: "Overeem is steroid cattle. Not worthy of Fedor" EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 4:03 pm

or a rep point I guess.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Fedor's manager: "Overeem is steroid cattle. Not worthy of Fedor"   Fedor's manager: "Overeem is steroid cattle. Not worthy of Fedor" EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:00 pm

pfft, they'll fight if they both go on to win their next fights in SF
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Fedor's manager: "Overeem is steroid cattle. Not worthy of Fedor"   Fedor's manager: "Overeem is steroid cattle. Not worthy of Fedor" EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:05 pm

Kings is the only person short of Scott Coker himself who actually has any real belief Overeem will fight in SF.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Fedor's manager: "Overeem is steroid cattle. Not worthy of Fedor"   Fedor's manager: "Overeem is steroid cattle. Not worthy of Fedor" EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:18 pm

I explained it in other threads. My posts were full of facts and logic regarding why Overeem has not fought for SF in two years. 1) the terms of his contract that says he is to be used in between April-September 2)he was not officially under contract with SF until May of 2009. 3) Lack of contenders outside of Paul Buentello who he has beaten to a pulp untill last summer where he was 4) injured with a broken hand which led to a bacterial infection. Kept him out all Spring and Summer. His no DREAM, K-1, Golden Glory fights back that up. The only org he was actually booked for in that time was STRIKEFORCE but he had to pull out because of an infection.

You have continued to ignore it with baseless shit like "he'll never fight for Strikeforce" based on shit that i have not only dismissed, but completely bent over, and raped in the asshole.

Not that you ever pay up on AV or sig bets...but Overeem fights in the summer for SF barring injury that keeps him out internationally as well as here in the states. Sig or AV bet, your choice.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Fedor's manager: "Overeem is steroid cattle. Not worthy of Fedor"   Fedor's manager: "Overeem is steroid cattle. Not worthy of Fedor" EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:46 pm

Kings first off, there is no need to get asswet and whine about the fact that literally you and whatever moron gave you a cred point are the only people on the planet, including Alistair and his camp, who actually think that fake will fight there even once more in human history.

I am going to go back through all Overeem and Strikeforce news since he has been crowned their champion, but from memory Alistair has backed out of several fights for Strikeforce, only to fight in Japan a week or month later. That contrived contract story is a recent smoke screen. I don't buy it.

And you're a fucking idiot and a complete retard if you think Overeem could pass a roids test.

It's obvious to everyone but you that Overeem will never fight in Strikeforce again and has never planned on it.

LOL@lack of challengers. As if this clown takes tough fights.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Fedor's manager: "Overeem is steroid cattle. Not worthy of Fedor"   Fedor's manager: "Overeem is steroid cattle. Not worthy of Fedor" EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:37 am

Once again, baseless shit.

I'm not even an Overeem fan. I don't think the guy is all that good as he's been made out to be since he beefed up....but it's clear your opinions are swayed by a hate for the guy. Once again, you ignore that all last summer he was injured. The only times he was booked to fight for Strikeforce he had to back out because of a slow healing hand injury. You say he fought for DREAM and K-1 a month later but the dates of his fights internationally prove that is not true...but you tend to not let facts get in the way of your rantings, hate, and conspiracy theories.

So you can respond to this with as many insults as possible but don't bother continuing this discussion on Overeem unless you have some facts instead of "bwahaha Overeem is a roid monster, yet does not know how to cycle around a drug test" and "he backed out of strikeforce fights only to fight a month later in dream or k-1 even though the dates back up the injury and kings and not my unsubstantiated ranting".

Anyways, i put the best AV on the forum or my sig space on the line for whatever you want saying Overeem fights for Strikeforce in the summer barring injury or company collapse(of course). Take it or leave it but this discussion ends there.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Fedor's manager: "Overeem is steroid cattle. Not worthy of Fedor"   Fedor's manager: "Overeem is steroid cattle. Not worthy of Fedor" EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:16 am

I dont care either way cause I dont think Overeem brings alot to SF anyways.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Fedor's manager: "Overeem is steroid cattle. Not worthy of Fedor"   Fedor's manager: "Overeem is steroid cattle. Not worthy of Fedor" EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 12:52 pm

He was supposed to fight Werdum in August for the SF title, backed out siting a hand injury, then signed to fight in September in Japan just days after pulling out of the SF fight.

The way he does it is very suspicious. He is avoiding something and everyone can see it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fedor's manager: "Overeem is steroid cattle. Not worthy of Fedor"   Fedor's manager: "Overeem is steroid cattle. Not worthy of Fedor" Empty

Back to top Go down

Fedor's manager: "Overeem is steroid cattle. Not worthy of Fedor"
Page 1 of 1