Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bellator live results.

Go down 
+6
MMAEYES
killerofchicken
OU
KingsOwn19
Cu Bu
Wolfgangsta
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

Bellator live results. Empty
PostSubject: Bellator live results.   Bellator live results. EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:35 pm

Lombard looked fast and powerful. Bellator has to be happy their champions are dominanting these tune up fights.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Bellator live results.   Bellator live results. EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:57 pm

what happened with Jarrod Hess?
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Bellator live results.   Bellator live results. EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:55 am

Bellator has a lot to be happy about right now. They are putting on great television and introducing a good sized audience to some awesome fighters who are or will be the real deal.

Nice quick KO by Lombard.

I am EXTREMELY impressed by Patricio Pitbull. He's got all the game. Reis is holding one of his legs up and somehow he is throwing knees with his free leg and not going down. Impressive jiu jitsu. Good striking. Only 22 years old and trains with the Nogueira's. That's potential.

Pitbull vs. Warren is worth getting stoked about if you ask me. That's going to be very interesting.

Joe Warren is pretty much the 145 pound Chael Sonnen. Nice slam.

Shame Paulo Filho hosed them tonight. It took me awhile but i'm officially on the "who gives a fuck about Paulo Filho" wagon.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Bellator live results.   Bellator live results. EmptyFri May 14, 2010 8:42 am

Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Bellator live results.   Bellator live results. EmptyFri May 14, 2010 9:29 am

damn that was a quick combo!
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Bellator live results.   Bellator live results. EmptyFri May 14, 2010 11:15 am

sure was
Back to top Go down
Deezy0814
Green Belt
Green Belt
Deezy0814

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Bellator live results.   Bellator live results. EmptyFri May 14, 2010 7:14 pm

pitbull all the way to the FW championship dude is sick
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Bellator live results.   Bellator live results. EmptySat May 15, 2010 1:34 am

Joe Warren has some sick greco throws, very impressive for a guy with his MMA experience. He's very submittable, though. I think Pitbull subs him.

I agree, Kings, Pitbull is extremely impressive. Everytime Reis got a takedown, he had to not only work really hard for it but Pitbull also immediately got back to his feet. And yeah, Pitbull's balance reminds me of BJ Penn.

Lombard is a beast.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Bellator live results.   Bellator live results. EmptySat May 15, 2010 3:57 am

Bigs03 wrote:
Joe Warren has some sick greco throws, very impressive for a guy with his MMA experience. He's very submittable, though. I think Pitbull subs him.

I agree, Kings, Pitbull is extremely impressive. Everytime Reis got a takedown, he had to not only work really hard for it but Pitbull also immediately got back to his feet. And yeah, Pitbull's balance reminds me of BJ Penn.

Lombard is a beast.
i would like to see lombard against a top ten mw though
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Bellator live results.   Bellator live results. EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:03 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Bigs03 wrote:

Lombard is a beast.

Lombard vs Hornbuckle(assuming) will be a sweet title fight. Will be very surprised if both these guys don't end up in the bigger org's once the tourney is over. And I assume the champ will only be able to work with sf.

Love tourney's, love Bellator.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Bellator live results.   Bellator live results. EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:09 pm

captain organic wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
Bigs03 wrote:

Lombard is a beast.

Lombard vs Hornbuckle(assuming) will be a sweet title fight. Will be very surprised if both these guys don't end up in the bigger org's once the tourney is over. And I assume the champ will only be able to work with sf.

Love tourney's, love Bellator.

Isn't Lombard a mw and Hornbuckle a ww?
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Bellator live results.   Bellator live results. EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:12 pm

haha, -1 for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bellator live results.   Bellator live results. Empty

Back to top Go down

Bellator live results.
Page 1 of 1