Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Paul Williams vs Kermit Cintron weigh-inn pictures and video clip

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Paul Williams vs Kermit Cintron weigh-inn pictures and video clip Empty
PostSubject: Paul Williams vs Kermit Cintron weigh-inn pictures and video clip   Paul Williams vs Kermit Cintron weigh-inn pictures and video clip EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:35 am

Paul Williams 152.5lb vs Kermit Cintron 154lb

Paul Williams vs Kermit Cintron weigh-inn pictures and video clip Paul_Williams_and_Kermit_Cintron_5

Paul Williams vs Kermit Cintron weigh-inn pictures and video clip Williams_and_Cintron_face_off_6

Paul Williams vs Kermit Cintron weigh-inn pictures and video clip Paul_Williams_on_scales_4

Paul Williams vs Kermit Cintron weigh-inn pictures and video clip Cintron_on_scales_3

May 8
At Carson, Calif. (HBO):
Paul Williams vs. Kermit Cintron, 12 rounds, junior middleweights
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Williams vs Kermit Cintron weigh-inn pictures and video clip   Paul Williams vs Kermit Cintron weigh-inn pictures and video clip EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:39 am

I suggest you watch it or record it, because it should be a good scrap.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Paul Williams vs Kermit Cintron weigh-inn pictures and video clip   Paul Williams vs Kermit Cintron weigh-inn pictures and video clip EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:20 pm

LMAO fight ends via injury when Cintron falls through the ropes out of the ring
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

Favorite Fighter(s) : Charles Bennett is the second coming of Christ.

PostSubject: Re: Paul Williams vs Kermit Cintron weigh-inn pictures and video clip   Paul Williams vs Kermit Cintron weigh-inn pictures and video clip EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:24 pm

Not all that funny considering they are taking him out on a stretcher.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Paul Williams vs Kermit Cintron weigh-inn pictures and video clip   Paul Williams vs Kermit Cintron weigh-inn pictures and video clip EmptySat May 08, 2010 11:28 pm

It made me laugh when I was watching it. He didn't even land hard, I'm sure its nothing serious. He was punching ambulance doors as they were putting him in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Williams vs Kermit Cintron weigh-inn pictures and video clip   Paul Williams vs Kermit Cintron weigh-inn pictures and video clip EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:36 am

Very disappointing, and btw what about the home cooking ? that was clearly a no decision.

Shit like this only damages boxing, not the accident, the fishy decision from the ref.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Paul Williams vs Kermit Cintron weigh-inn pictures and video clip   Paul Williams vs Kermit Cintron weigh-inn pictures and video clip EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:41 am

I didn't even see that Ali. What happened? They gave Paul a win?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Williams vs Kermit Cintron weigh-inn pictures and video clip   Paul Williams vs Kermit Cintron weigh-inn pictures and video clip EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:43 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
I didn't even see that Ali. What happened? They gave Paul a win?

At first it was a no contest, but then half way through the ref changed his mind, and declared it a technical decision. Some bs about California rules and ABC rules. Paul got a split decision .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Williams vs Kermit Cintron weigh-inn pictures and video clip   Paul Williams vs Kermit Cintron weigh-inn pictures and video clip EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:48 am

You need four rounds to be completed for a technical decision. The fourth wasn't completed.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Paul Williams vs Kermit Cintron weigh-inn pictures and video clip   Paul Williams vs Kermit Cintron weigh-inn pictures and video clip EmptySun May 09, 2010 3:12 am

sounds like a crock of shit ali but i didnt watch so cant weigh in

hope cintrons ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paul Williams vs Kermit Cintron weigh-inn pictures and video clip   Paul Williams vs Kermit Cintron weigh-inn pictures and video clip EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:18 am

Birdofthad wrote:
sounds like a crock of shit ali but i didnt watch so cant weigh in

hope cintrons ok
Hey Bird you never responded to my last post. Are you mad at me? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Paul Williams vs Kermit Cintron weigh-inn pictures and video clip   Paul Williams vs Kermit Cintron weigh-inn pictures and video clip EmptySun May 09, 2010 3:57 pm

no not mad at all sooners whatd ya ask my bad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul Williams vs Kermit Cintron weigh-inn pictures and video clip   Paul Williams vs Kermit Cintron weigh-inn pictures and video clip Empty

Back to top Go down

Paul Williams vs Kermit Cintron weigh-inn pictures and video clip
Page 1 of 1