Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The official screw you M-1 Global thread

Go down 
+9
joshkellerseattle
Ziggy116
bobbitt15
CainVelasquezFan
EliteAcidBurn
Thomasdrrn09
CombatSports4Life
OU
Farmer1906
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

The official screw you M-1 Global thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The official screw you M-1 Global thread   The official screw you M-1 Global thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:04 am

I don't care what my rep is, I'm just calling out what I see as a bitch move, I have no idea who did it. I'm' just saying if you are going to vote down and talk shit why not give props when deserved? Otherwise you are just using it for bitch shit, just my opinion and I wanted to get it out there. I could care less what my rep is, just don't be a bitch with your voting.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: The official screw you M-1 Global thread   The official screw you M-1 Global thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:09 am

Sooner, I got love for ya, but my rep is -4 and I ain't bitchin.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: The official screw you M-1 Global thread   The official screw you M-1 Global thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:12 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
I don't care what my rep is, I'm just calling out what I see as a bitch move, I have no idea who did it. I'm' just saying if you are going to vote down and talk shit why not give props when deserved? Otherwise you are just using it for bitch shit, just my opinion and I wanted to get it out there. I could care less what my rep is, just don't be a bitch with your voting.

You whine more than Mack Brown. Go have a drink and calm down.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The official screw you M-1 Global thread   The official screw you M-1 Global thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:13 am

I could care less about my rep, I just wanted to say that. So I said what I said. No big deal I just wanted to tell people what I thought about it. I think it is bitch made to vote people down if you don't ever vote anyone up. Vote all my post down if you think I deserve it I don't give a fuck. Just give props to whoever when they deserve. If not you are just being a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: The official screw you M-1 Global thread   The official screw you M-1 Global thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:16 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
I could care less about my rep, I just wanted to say that. So I said what I said. No big deal I just wanted to tell people what I thought about it. I think it is bitch made to vote people down if you don't ever vote anyone up. Vote all my post down if you think I deserve it I don't give a fuck. Just give props to whoever when they deserve. If not you are just being a bitch.

You say you don't care but you won't shut up about how I am voting.

Stop being and internet nerd and crying over how I click on a plus and a minus.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The official screw you M-1 Global thread   The official screw you M-1 Global thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:20 am

I just don't like bitch made people, I don't know something it about them just gets under my skin. Very mature of you to call me an internet nerd as you tell me to stop "crying", it's alright if you don't want to admit your bitch made . Didn't realize you were such a bitch, but hey to each his own I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: The official screw you M-1 Global thread   The official screw you M-1 Global thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:28 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
I just don't like bitch made people, I don't know something it about them just gets under my skin. Very mature of you to call me an internet nerd as you tell me to stop "crying", it's alright if you don't want to admit your bitch made . Didn't realize you were such a bitch, but hey to each his own I suppose.

If you basing being a "bitch" by voting on some internet forum then I guess I'm a bitch, but coming from well someone with your posting history and handle I won't lose much sleep.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The official screw you M-1 Global thread   The official screw you M-1 Global thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:42 am

dude I overreacted but man that shit gets under my skin, I don't take anything anyone says personally and can't hold a grudge but not sure if you are the same way. Anyways I overacted, I was just trying to get my point out there but obviously didn't go about it the right way.
Back to top Go down
muayjitsu
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
muayjitsu

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wand, Thiago Alves, BJ Penn, Cain, Vitor, Tito, SHOGUN

PostSubject: Re: The official screw you M-1 Global thread   The official screw you M-1 Global thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:40 am

WOW!!! It's not that serious guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official screw you M-1 Global thread   The official screw you M-1 Global thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The official screw you M-1 Global thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2