Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The OFFICIAL Pranks Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

The OFFICIAL Pranks Thread Empty
PostSubject: The OFFICIAL Pranks Thread   The OFFICIAL Pranks Thread EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:47 pm

Alright guys, was just reminiscing back to the old days last night with a couple buddies and what not and we started talkin about old pranks we pulled.

So, I know some of our posters would be the types to pull pranks. You got any funny stories on pranks, whether old or recent, post em in here!
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL Pranks Thread   The OFFICIAL Pranks Thread EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:52 pm

Alright, I will start off with a prank that me and a few buddies of mine did at the end of our senior year.

We were all in this masonry/building trades vocational class, and we decided we were gonna have some fun with our teacher since we were done there anyways.

So, one day we decide we were gonna keep one of the doors cracked open, so it wasnt closed all the way...apparently the teacher didnt check lol.

So we gathered up some 8" blocks, and some actual mortar and we decided to build a block wall in front of his office.

I'm not sure what happened after that, since we never had to go back, but i'm sure the shit hardened and he had to go through great effort to tear the wall down hahaha.
Back to top Go down
r3dman7630
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
r3dman7630

Favorite Fighter(s) : Hendo, Fedor, Big Nog, Couture, Shogun, Gomi, Carrano, any one who fights Brock! and all the underdogs....

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL Pranks Thread   The OFFICIAL Pranks Thread EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:59 pm

back in high school....we would cruz in my moms mini van the kind that both side doors slide back. couple dozen eggs and egg everything, one time rolled up on sum dudes on bikes an unloaded bout a dozen ha. Did it off an one for a whole summer and got local paper attention. Good ol days!
Stealin pumpkins to was a fave to.
One time late night stole sum orange barrels and closed a road off, kids next day were talkin at school how they were late because the bus couldnt go down their street.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL Pranks Thread   The OFFICIAL Pranks Thread EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:40 pm

I didnt do this and it wasnt at my school, but a friend of mine in middle school told me about it

basically there was an asshole gym teacher that nobody liked, the school was a catholic school spanning from kindergarted to 8th grade, when my friends that went there were in 6th grade they basically all got called into the gym and were immediately questioned about who took a shit in the gym teachers desk, hahahahahha

6yh - 8th grade werent allowed recess for the rest of the year cause they never found out who did it.

On another note that wasnt me but it was funny as hell, at my high school there was an asshole math teacher from Lebanon, he would say shit like "do not smile at me mam" in a thick lebanese accent. I had his class 4th period, so we would go to his class, then lunch, then go back to his class after lunch.

One day at lunch somebody stole his fucking keys from the classroom took his truck for a joyride and wrecked it about 6 blocks from the school.

We all come back into class, he comes busting in the room "WHO STOLE MY TRUCK!!!!!" everyone just starts looking at each other like what the fuck, he goes on a tirade yelling at all of us questioning whether or not we stole his truck. he was on the "I know it was one of you" trips. He crossed the line when he basically started accusing all the black students and 1 of them finally told him to "fuck off, I didnt steal your shitty truck" to which the whole class busted out laughing

They never found out and the poor bastard had to walk to school for the remainder of my high school years.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL Pranks Thread   The OFFICIAL Pranks Thread EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:44 pm

sophomore year high school the school did a musical every year, and the practices were on weekends as well, me and about 6 or 8 buddies got eggs and water balloons, waited in the parking lot for the practice to end, called some buddies in the musical and got them to lock the doors after all the other people went outside

they walked outside we opened fire, they turned to run back in the building and the doors were locked it was classic
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL Pranks Thread   The OFFICIAL Pranks Thread EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:14 pm

Sophmore year me and a friend both pissed in some brownie mix and baked some brownies and left them on the stove for his stepbrother. We left for bball conditioning and came back and he ate half the pan. We laughed for days.
A week later we took some biscuits and pissed and shit in the toilet and dipped the dough in the water. We had them laid out with one odd looking biscuit in case he turned the pan. We dug in and ate ours and told him he could have the rest. He ate them and then we laughed at Leon again. He said "I turned the pan!" lol at you guys. Then we told him our strategy.

We also used to do the random tear down Xmas shit in peoples yards in high school.

Shit in a bag and lit on fire and rang a few door bells of course.

Walked a friends dog naked with cowboy boots and a huge foam cowboy hat on to greet the morning news paper lady. Had that on tape, but I destroyed the evidence. She knew we were a bunch of rowdy guys and saw my buddies with the camra recording me.

I won't mention any others that may incriminate me one day.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL Pranks Thread   The OFFICIAL Pranks Thread EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:15 pm

Oh we took a bunch of junk furniture and filled up 3 pick up trucks and put it in our buddies yard. He and his mom were so pissed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The OFFICIAL Pranks Thread   The OFFICIAL Pranks Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The OFFICIAL Pranks Thread
Page 1 of 1