Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The official screw you M-1 Global thread

Go down 
+9
joshkellerseattle
Ziggy116
bobbitt15
CainVelasquezFan
EliteAcidBurn
Thomasdrrn09
CombatSports4Life
OU
Farmer1906
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

The official screw you M-1 Global thread Empty
PostSubject: The official screw you M-1 Global thread   The official screw you M-1 Global thread EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 4:43 pm

They are basically holding Fedor hostage. These pukes are nothing without him, plain and simple. Aleks was 100% correct with his statement the other day. I really hope Fedor comes to his senses on this on and ditches them.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The official screw you M-1 Global thread   The official screw you M-1 Global thread EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 4:44 pm

it is fucking bullshit, I have never read a more retarded statement then the one by Fedor's management.
""Our offer is simple... we have a champion, they have a champion, we offer to have a co-promotion. And we're ready to invest together and get the profit together"
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: The official screw you M-1 Global thread   The official screw you M-1 Global thread EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 4:46 pm

Without Fedor the UFC is going to profit. M-1 will barely stay a float with Fedor. M-1 has zero leverage. These fucking commies are as dumb as you get.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: The official screw you M-1 Global thread   The official screw you M-1 Global thread EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:02 pm

Wow this are the last 2 updates from BloodyElbow (a blog that tends to lean slightly anti UFC/Pride)

Update 7: Beau Dure at USA Today asks what co-promotion really means? Evasive answer. Personal guess: it rhymes with scribe. Now they're going on at length about all the shows they are going to promote. They are just ignoring questions at this point and just talking about whatever they want. They say negotiations were productive, but they will only work on a co-promotion basis. Someone asks if he's leaning toward Strikeforce, and the answer is just that Strikeforce is one of their possible partners.

Update 8: Someone asks about Aleksander's quote about Vadim, they blow it off. Nothing is happening on this call, no announcement, it's just a PR stunt.
Back to top Go down
CombatSports4Life
Green Belt
Green Belt
CombatSports4Life

Favorite Fighter(s) : FEDOR

PostSubject: Re: The official screw you M-1 Global thread   The official screw you M-1 Global thread EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:17 pm

FUCK M-1 THEY CAN SUCK MY FUCKING DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The official screw you M-1 Global thread   The official screw you M-1 Global thread EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:19 pm

Fedor is a bitch by association, fuck him I hope he loses his next fight and fizzles into oblivion.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: The official screw you M-1 Global thread   The official screw you M-1 Global thread EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:35 pm

Fedor Emelianenko’s conference call today has been enlightening.

First of all, I’ll make a prediction: this guy will never, ever fight in the UFC. Listening to the conference call, it’s easy to see that Emelianenko and M-1 Global are not going to back down from the insane notion that they somehow deserve equal billing. On the conference call, they claimed that M-1 Global is a known commodity around the globe and deserves co-promotional billing with the UFC on any fight, and that they won’t do anything with the UFC that is outside of those parameters.

I have so many things I want to say about this situation and this story, but I’m going to refrain for a few hours and see what shakes out.

http://insidefights.com/2009/07/29/emelianenko-ufc-are-far-apart/

“I have 100 percent faith in Vadim and M-1 Global," Emelianenko said.

http://sherdog.com/news/news/m-1-no-fedor-in-ufc-without-co-promoting-18792

This is your problem Fedor. He's going to lose a lot of fans this way and not get the credit he's due for being as god as he is.
Back to top Go down
CombatSports4Life
Green Belt
Green Belt
CombatSports4Life

Favorite Fighter(s) : FEDOR

PostSubject: Re: The official screw you M-1 Global thread   The official screw you M-1 Global thread EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:39 pm

This was possibly the worst idea for a conference call in the history of sports. I've never seen the MMA message board world go as nuts as it just has since pride died. People are not fucking happy.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: The official screw you M-1 Global thread   The official screw you M-1 Global thread EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:43 pm

I now officially want Brock to GnP Fedor until he taps.
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

Favorite Fighter(s) : MMA-Forrest Griffin, Nate Diaz, GSP Boxing-Cotto,

PostSubject: Re: The official screw you M-1 Global thread   The official screw you M-1 Global thread EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:47 pm

Fuck the commies.
Back to top Go down
EliteAcidBurn
Green Belt
Green Belt
EliteAcidBurn

Favorite Fighter(s) : GSP

PostSubject: Re: The official screw you M-1 Global thread   The official screw you M-1 Global thread EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:05 pm

yea he is loosing alot of cred in my opinion..Does he really even want to fight in the UFC...or maybe is he a little worried about his legacy status
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: The official screw you M-1 Global thread   The official screw you M-1 Global thread EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:57 pm

fuck M-1 global! fuck em... and this mite be the first time i've ever been mad at Fedro!
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: The official screw you M-1 Global thread   The official screw you M-1 Global thread EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:17 pm

Fuck M-1 and fuck Fedor. I already wanted to Brock to beat him now if they ever fight I hope he kicks his ass
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: The official screw you M-1 Global thread   The official screw you M-1 Global thread EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:53 pm

Alright I just got on here but I read a little bit. Are we all certain that they didn't announce anything today because Dana will on Friday? I see the hate on the board so don't fucking attack me, I'm just asking!!!
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
joshkellerseattle
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
joshkellerseattle

Favorite Fighter(s) : Machida, GSP, Randy

PostSubject: Re: The official screw you M-1 Global thread   The official screw you M-1 Global thread EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:56 pm

The "screw you" thread? Shouldn't this be the official "Fuck Vadim and the leeching Russian fuckwads of M-1"???

I've never seen one man so enamored with a bigger bunch of losers before. When has M-1 ever done a show that drew dick?!? So they helped him come up from nothing, I understand that part....but they've also been leeching off him for 10 YEARS now without really giving him anything positive he couldn't have had on his own. Now they are actively hampering his career and he chooses to stick with them?

I just don't want to see Fedor go 3-4 years without fighting, come to his senses and make a comeback only to get smashed. He should be fighting in the UFC against the top 5 today. Not even tomorrow, fucking today.

Fuck M-1 Global.
Back to top Go down
muayjitsu
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
muayjitsu

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wand, Thiago Alves, BJ Penn, Cain, Vitor, Tito, SHOGUN

PostSubject: Re: The official screw you M-1 Global thread   The official screw you M-1 Global thread EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:00 am

Fedor is hanging himself by having these douches.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: The official screw you M-1 Global thread   The official screw you M-1 Global thread EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:30 am

Wow, I see a lot of Fredo worshippers are pissed! About time, you guys should have been pissed when he got the first offer, which was at the time the largest in MMA history too, but didn't because of Sambo or soup or something. I think you monkeys forgot the old tried and true adage "Money talks and bullshit walks" Well keep walking Fredo.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The official screw you M-1 Global thread   The official screw you M-1 Global thread EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:01 am

Whoever voted my comment down calling Fedor a bitch by association is a bitch. Bitch made move, I wish they told you what fagots did that shit.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: The official screw you M-1 Global thread   The official screw you M-1 Global thread EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:35 am

yep agree to all Weed
Back to top Go down
Jruq
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jruq

PostSubject: Re: The official screw you M-1 Global thread   The official screw you M-1 Global thread EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:53 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Whoever voted my comment down calling Fedor a bitch by association is a bitch. Bitch made move, I wish they told you what fagots did that shit.
Haha, looks like you were asking for a votedown on this one.

I agree with the sentiment, but not the way you expressed it.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The official screw you M-1 Global thread   The official screw you M-1 Global thread EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:55 am

someone on here is fucking fagot, bitch made mother fucker. Hey yo Farmer why do you have 7 negative votes given but 0 positive? You can talk shit but you can't give props?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The official screw you M-1 Global thread   The official screw you M-1 Global thread EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:56 am

Jruq wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

It's just bitch shit
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: The official screw you M-1 Global thread   The official screw you M-1 Global thread EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:58 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
someone on here is fucking fagot, bitch made mother fucker. Hey yo Farmer why do you have 7 negative votes given but 0 positive? You can talk shit but you can't give props?

Are you seriously worried about that rep?

I voted a few times just because I thought it was funny. And I voted down a few because of huge Avs that show my shit down.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The official screw you M-1 Global thread   The official screw you M-1 Global thread EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:00 am

I could care less about my rep, it's just bitch move IMO if you are going to use it. 7 times you found it OK or funny to talk shit but no one is worthy of props? If you want to use it like that then whatever, I just think it is a bitch move.
Back to top Go down
Jruq
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jruq

PostSubject: Re: The official screw you M-1 Global thread   The official screw you M-1 Global thread EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:01 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Jruq wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

It's just bitch shit
Even with the vote-downs you still have the highest Rep I see.

Don't sweat the small stuff - and this is smaller than small.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official screw you M-1 Global thread   The official screw you M-1 Global thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The official screw you M-1 Global thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next