Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Official "what are you drinking" Thread

Go down 
+14
GDPofDRC
gomez1012
killerofchicken
josh200612
KingsOwn19
OU
SOKO
Birdofthad
Farmer1906
GolbeZ
acccardinal12
LA
NoRegret
oggy420
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Official "what are you drinking" Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official "what are you drinking" Thread   Official "what are you drinking" Thread EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:21 pm

I'll start but showing you guys my current favorite bear. A must try in my opinion.

Official "what are you drinking" Thread BlackbearyWheat_LongTrail
Official "what are you drinking" Thread Bw
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Official "what are you drinking" Thread   Official "what are you drinking" Thread EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:24 pm

Never heard of it...must be an NY thing.

I'm drinkin somethin new for the first time tonight. The shit isnt very strong, but its pretty damn tasty...pretty sure im going to kill this bottle and barely be drunk but fuck it..

Official "what are you drinking" Thread Disaronno
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Official "what are you drinking" Thread   Official "what are you drinking" Thread EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:25 pm

Giving up drinking....
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Official "what are you drinking" Thread   Official "what are you drinking" Thread EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:26 pm

why?
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Official "what are you drinking" Thread   Official "what are you drinking" Thread EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:34 pm

Just a lifestyle choice, I do this kind of stuff from time to time, may stick with it, may not.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Official "what are you drinking" Thread   Official "what are you drinking" Thread EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:40 pm

word. I just don't really drink anything hard. Im over that. Not a fan of drunk/sick. Now i just chill on a few cold ones. You gotta give this beer a try when you come to NY.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Official "what are you drinking" Thread   Official "what are you drinking" Thread EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:53 pm

I'm plaining on going to play Golf with my Uncle, but it always rains or I have something else going on, hopefully I will soon, I'll mention that to my cuz and see what he says.

Oh it's Long Trail, never had that one though
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Official "what are you drinking" Thread   Official "what are you drinking" Thread EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:16 am

yea. Blackbeary Wheat is a great summer beer. I had 3 of them with dinner. It's very tasty. I would honesty drink this beer just for the taste.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Official "what are you drinking" Thread   Official "what are you drinking" Thread EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:20 am

Natural Light! That is my beer of choice. Other than that I buy Heineken a few times a month.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Official "what are you drinking" Thread   Official "what are you drinking" Thread EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:48 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Natural Light! That is my beer of choice. Other than that I buy Heineken a few times a month.

Suspect
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Official "what are you drinking" Thread   Official "what are you drinking" Thread EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:59 am

NoRegret wrote:

I'm drinkin somethin new for the first time tonight. The shit isnt very strong, but its pretty damn tasty...pretty sure im going to kill this bottle and barely be drunk but fuck it..

You kill a whole bottle of Disaronno in one night by yourself and you will be sick. It isn't a liquor but it is still a liqueur.. 28% alcohal per volume.. which is about 7 times more than a normal domestic beer.. Drink it straight on the rocks and it is pretty tasty.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Official "what are you drinking" Thread   Official "what are you drinking" Thread EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:21 am

Been sipping on crown black till we ran out. Now I got a coots light. The end is almost over tho cause e beer is low.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Official "what are you drinking" Thread   Official "what are you drinking" Thread EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:24 am

GolbeZ wrote:

Suspect

Suspect for a beer gut?

Best cheap beer on the market! I am just keeping it real. I have tried and liked many beers in my twenties, but now I just settle for the cheapest stuff that I like. I have developed a taste and reaaly do like Natty Light. Natty Ice=NO WAY! Whenever I want a different tasting beer that I like I go for a heineken. Sometimes Corona with no lime.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Official "what are you drinking" Thread   Official "what are you drinking" Thread EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:28 am

GolbeZ wrote:

Suspect

Suspect for a beer gut?

Best cheap beer on the market! I am just keeping it real. I have tried and liked many beers in my twenties, but now I just settle for the cheapest stuff that I like. I have developed a taste and reaaly do like Natty Light. Natty Ice=NO WAY! Whenever I want a different tasting beer that I like I go for a heineken. Sometimes Corona with no lime.

Natty is piss man.

Cheap Beer
Official "what are you drinking" Thread 0dd24c66ecb575ce_m
Official "what are you drinking" Thread ZigBck
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Official "what are you drinking" Thread   Official "what are you drinking" Thread EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:37 am

Thanks Mantis
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Official "what are you drinking" Thread   Official "what are you drinking" Thread EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 2:38 am

Yeah I hear that alot. I think it tastes great. I swear to God I do. I have always liked it. Even in my bachelor days me and my buddies drank it. I guess it grew on me.
I could name many beers that I like more, but they cost too much. I just buy a 30 pack a week of Natty Light and go with it. If I am out at a bar, then I drink something else. I like any beer for real. All the other cheap beer like Keystone and Millwaukee's Best taste like piss to me. The only cheap beer I like is the Natastrophe! 4 life!!!
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Official "what are you drinking" Thread   Official "what are you drinking" Thread EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 3:31 am

GolbeZ wrote:
NoRegret wrote:

You kill a whole bottle of Disaronno in one night by yourself and you will be sick. It isn't a liquor but it is still a liqueur.. 28% alcohal per volume.. which is about 7 times more than a normal domestic beer.. Drink it straight on the rocks and it is pretty tasty.

Nah man, i've killed like 3/4 of a bottle of Rumple Minze in a night...I got trashed and felt sick the next day, but that shit is 50% alc man. I drank a little more than half of th ebottle of disaronno and was feelin pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Official "what are you drinking" Thread   Official "what are you drinking" Thread EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:46 am

my 3rd coors light, had 3 millers, 2 cokes and EJ, 2 32 oz miller high lifes, couple shots, got into it with some guys at the party, i won via actually knowing what i was doing,

got a budweiser 24 ad a coors left rolling the blunt up lisenin to muhammad alis great voice haha
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Official "what are you drinking" Thread   Official "what are you drinking" Thread EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:27 am

that shit up top is way to sweet but good luck and hope it works. new Crown Black is some good shit on ice.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Official "what are you drinking" Thread   Official "what are you drinking" Thread EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:06 pm

I got hammered last night for the first time in awhile. Got a little carried away with the Crown Royal Black. Taking shots, chasing it with Coke playing COD MW2. Good times.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Official "what are you drinking" Thread   Official "what are you drinking" Thread EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 3:40 pm

haha sounds like a party
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Official "what are you drinking" Thread   Official "what are you drinking" Thread EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 4:47 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
I got hammered last night for the first time in awhile. Got a little carried away with the Crown Royal Black. Taking shots, chasing it with Coke playing COD MW2. Good times.

Drunken MW2 is where its at.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Official "what are you drinking" Thread   Official "what are you drinking" Thread EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:18 am

Blue Moon with Orange slice
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Official "what are you drinking" Thread   Official "what are you drinking" Thread EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:33 am

Just pulled an all nighter with a few military buddies on some drunken MW2 on LIVE last night...still kinda drunk...workin a 9 hour shift here shortly...this will be fun...
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Official "what are you drinking" Thread   Official "what are you drinking" Thread EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:09 am

cheap wine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official "what are you drinking" Thread   Official "what are you drinking" Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Official "what are you drinking" Thread
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next