Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yall see Mosley's comments yet?

Go down 
+4
Wolfgangsta
Birdofthad
bobbitt15
LA
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

Yall see Mosley's comments yet? Empty
PostSubject: Yall see Mosley's comments yet?   Yall see Mosley's comments yet? EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:21 pm

Post fight, seen em on SC at least 3 times, in summation, "After I rocked him early, I was shot after the 2nd or 3rd, and gun shy"
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Yall see Mosley's comments yet?   Yall see Mosley's comments yet? EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:23 pm

Yeah thanks Shane. We all saw that you were gassed and stopped throwing punches. Glad I didn't have any money on you
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Yall see Mosley's comments yet?   Yall see Mosley's comments yet? EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:36 pm

people forget FLoyd made him gun shy by rocking Shane early as well
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Yall see Mosley's comments yet?   Yall see Mosley's comments yet? EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:36 pm

just wait 2 days, everyone will be blaming the blood test
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Yall see Mosley's comments yet?   Yall see Mosley's comments yet? EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:45 pm

He was gassed bro, and Floyd still couldn't finish
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Yall see Mosley's comments yet?   Yall see Mosley's comments yet? EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:48 pm

LA wow, come on man, go rewatch the fihgt, was Shane just throwing at will and gassing?

HELL NO he was getting countered, you dont go throw a bunch after getting tagged back

its even worse when your fighting a guy with reflexes like Mayweather, I dont think you understand, getting counter punched makes you gun shy, Floyd rocked Mosley early, only thing people remember is Shane rocking Floyd.

I knew there would be a illion excuses if Floyd won and of course it only takes a day (not aimed at you LA, just annoys me the guy will never get credit)

FLOYD JUST BEAT THE NUMBER 1 WELTER in the world for the 2nd time in the last 3 years
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Yall see Mosley's comments yet?   Yall see Mosley's comments yet? EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:48 pm

look up Floyd and Shanes connect percentages, you will see what Im talking about
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Yall see Mosley's comments yet?   Yall see Mosley's comments yet? EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:49 pm

and so does Ray Leonards victory over Hagler not count cause he couldnt knock Marvin out?
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Yall see Mosley's comments yet?   Yall see Mosley's comments yet? EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:52 pm

Post as many times in a row as you want, it doesn't change the fact that Mos said himself he was already done after the 2nd or 3rd.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Yall see Mosley's comments yet?   Yall see Mosley's comments yet? EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:54 pm

HAHAHAH wow ok so cause Mosley said so thats why Floyd won

what a joke

so its Floyds fault if Mosley gassed?

getting hit with 126 power punches and landing 46 MAKES YOU GUN SHY
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Yall see Mosley's comments yet?   Yall see Mosley's comments yet? EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:56 pm

and Mosleys had an excuse after every loss in his career

why would he stop know

sour grapes

jsut like Shanes bullshit claim that Vernons head won him the first fight after losing

Shane Mosley was the welterweight champion of the world, YESTERDAY

blame it on his gas tank if you want
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Yall see Mosley's comments yet?   Yall see Mosley's comments yet? EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:58 pm

and if Mosley really did gas in the 2nd (which is bullshit) then it jsut adds to the genius of Floyd Mayweather making a champion gas himself out in the 2nd round
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Yall see Mosley's comments yet?   Yall see Mosley's comments yet? EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:03 am

It wasn't Mos using an excuse, he was just saying he was done, that's what happens at 38 when you haven't fought in a year, age catches up with u.

LOL did u really just try and give Floyd credit for Mos gassing after 2? LOL
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Yall see Mosley's comments yet?   Yall see Mosley's comments yet? EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:04 am

yep, if you believe that bullshit then you gotta afdmit, pretty smart to get Mosley to after him and gas out in 2 rounds.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Yall see Mosley's comments yet?   Yall see Mosley's comments yet? EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:07 am

Yeah cause great boxers always gas after 2, WTF???
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Yall see Mosley's comments yet?   Yall see Mosley's comments yet? EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:11 am

see your ruining your own argument

so was Shane not the welterweight Champion???????

Did he not go 12 rounds?

Did he not get outpunched 202 to 96?????

Shane is a good fighter, one of the best of the era

he just got his ass fucking owned by a guy he thought he was going to knockout. Of course he has excuses

Im just not buying them.

Did Shane gas down the stretch, ya , did it happen in round 2? no, if anything I would believe he hurt his right hand more than he gassed.

Shane got tagged and hurt and didnt want to lunge in anymore

TOO BAD THATS ALL HE DOES, if you watch boxing alot you know he cant fight going backwards for shit. Shanes offense got stymied and its all he had.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Yall see Mosley's comments yet?   Yall see Mosley's comments yet? EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:13 am

The bottom line is this fight sucked. Mosley looked spent after 3 rounds and they both threw under 40 punches a round. I stopped watching in the 8th. Hopefully the general public was entertained because I thought it was a snoozefest
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Yall see Mosley's comments yet?   Yall see Mosley's comments yet? EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:16 am

completely disagree i loved the fight
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Yall see Mosley's comments yet?   Yall see Mosley's comments yet? EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:19 am

I think most of his fights are snoozers
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Yall see Mosley's comments yet?   Yall see Mosley's comments yet? EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:29 am

Yeah. I didn't even waste my time watching the JMM and Baldomir fights. They just made me laugh. And I thought the DLH fight was horrible. The Hatton one was pretty entertaining though
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Yall see Mosley's comments yet?   Yall see Mosley's comments yet? EmptyMon May 03, 2010 12:45 am

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
I think most of his fights are snoozers

I can understand that, but you really have to watch the little things, alot of people thought Pernell Whitaker was boring

Its like going to the movies when I watch these guys, Floyd (and Pernell) hardly lose a round.

Baldomir as outclassed as he was , was the legitimate Welter weight champion, Zab Judah was a former legitimiate Undisputed Welterweight Champion of the world. People say Floyd never fought real welterweights cause their idiots or dont want to admit it.

I thought the Oscar, Hatton, Ndou (watch htis fight if you havent seen it, Floyds best performance IMO, completely ruined Ndou), Mosley, Corrales, Hernandez, and Castillo were all good fights
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Yall see Mosley's comments yet?   Yall see Mosley's comments yet? EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:12 am

This is why Pacman and Floyd need to fight. Pacman has the ability to throw by himself more punches than these guys threw together.

Against Mosley and Clotty they may be boring, but against eachother, they'd hopefully put on a great show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Yall see Mosley's comments yet?   Yall see Mosley's comments yet? EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:14 am

I think it'd be one of the greats fights ever
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Yall see Mosley's comments yet?   Yall see Mosley's comments yet? EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:17 am

Ya, but there is a nagging fear that Mayweather would get Pacman to fight his boring fight in the back of my mind. I admit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Yall see Mosley's comments yet?   Yall see Mosley's comments yet? EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:11 am

I fucking hate mayweater but all do respect the kid showed up to fight and didnt back pedal nearly as much as I thought he would. hope to see pacman next in line.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yall see Mosley's comments yet?   Yall see Mosley's comments yet? Empty

Back to top Go down

Yall see Mosley's comments yet?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next