Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NFL Draft - Day 1 Discussion

Go down 
+14
Farmer1906
cheekynffc
Andrew the Raider King
josh200612
r3dman7630
KrazyHorseBennett
timthebim
LA
Birdofthad
oggy420
acccardinal12
LTFG
bobbitt15
NoRegret
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

NFL Draft - Day 1 Discussion - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Draft - Day 1 Discussion   NFL Draft - Day 1 Discussion - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:41 am

damn, this draft is still going on?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: NFL Draft - Day 1 Discussion   NFL Draft - Day 1 Discussion - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:45 am

interesting, pro nfl people think the Raiders finally had a respectable draft. SUPER BOWL ALL BUT WON.

But it looks like the Niners got the highest grade. "The rich get richer" they say.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: NFL Draft - Day 1 Discussion   NFL Draft - Day 1 Discussion - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:49 am

I think with the Raiders draft history dating back the past 13-15 years or so...there should always be a "wait and see" approach. The analysts should say "Our analysis will be witheld until next years draft".
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: NFL Draft - Day 1 Discussion   NFL Draft - Day 1 Discussion - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 9:09 am

Going into the draft 2 players I really liked out of the big 12 was the WR from Baylor and the RB from Oklahoma St. I didn't think the Cowboys had a real need for WR but I was hoping they could get Randle from Ok St. to help Murray out in the backfield. I think that will be a great combo.

There were quite a few OU players that signed FA deals to get into camps, including 1 guy from my hometown. Safety from OU Javon Harris heading to Arizona. OU's other safety Tony Jefferson is also heading to Arizona.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL Draft - Day 1 Discussion   NFL Draft - Day 1 Discussion - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

NFL Draft - Day 1 Discussion
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7