Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kenny Florian vs. Gray Maynard in the works for Boston on August 28th

Go down 
+4
Ludo
LTFG
OU
Ninja
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

Kenny Florian vs. Gray Maynard in the works for Boston on August 28th Empty
PostSubject: Kenny Florian vs. Gray Maynard in the works for Boston on August 28th   Kenny Florian vs. Gray Maynard in the works for Boston on August 28th EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 1:40 pm

Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Florian vs. Gray Maynard in the works for Boston on August 28th   Kenny Florian vs. Gray Maynard in the works for Boston on August 28th EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 1:45 pm

bullshit, that means no BJ vs Frankie until atleast 2011. Might see BJ vs Frankie/Gray at the end of the year show if we are lucky.

I'm a dumbass and I thought the title said "Frankie vs Maynard"...my mistake.

Last edited by OUSOONERSOU on Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Florian vs. Gray Maynard in the works for Boston on August 28th   Kenny Florian vs. Gray Maynard in the works for Boston on August 28th EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 2:04 pm

Sooners, why does this mean no BJ-Edgar II until 2011?
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Florian vs. Gray Maynard in the works for Boston on August 28th   Kenny Florian vs. Gray Maynard in the works for Boston on August 28th EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 2:06 pm

LikesToFightGuy wrote:

Ya, I was wondering that aswell.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Florian vs. Gray Maynard in the works for Boston on August 28th   Kenny Florian vs. Gray Maynard in the works for Boston on August 28th EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 2:09 pm

Ninja\Rua/Fan wrote:
LikesToFightGuy wrote:

Ya, I was wondering that aswell.

Well this fight is on Aug. 28, what are the odds both BJ and Frankie are healthy and ready to go within 4 months? Slim to none if you ask me. At the very earliest we might see a rematch at the end of the year show in December, if everything goes smoothly.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Florian vs. Gray Maynard in the works for Boston on August 28th   Kenny Florian vs. Gray Maynard in the works for Boston on August 28th EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 2:15 pm

Edgar would be the only one that could throw a wrench in it. He's talking layoff due to his wife's pregnancy... But, BJ wants it and wants it soon from what he's been saying. I could see them doing 117 as a co-headline with Silva-Chael or at 118. I think it's all in Edgar's hands at this point...
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Florian vs. Gray Maynard in the works for Boston on August 28th   Kenny Florian vs. Gray Maynard in the works for Boston on August 28th EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 2:17 pm

Neither guy sustained any major injuries(at least that we know of), I see no reason why these two couldn't fight again in a couple months.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Florian vs. Gray Maynard in the works for Boston on August 28th   Kenny Florian vs. Gray Maynard in the works for Boston on August 28th EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 2:25 pm

LudoCain wrote:
Neither guy sustained any major injuries(at least that we know of), I see no reason why these two couldn't fight again in a couple months.

That's how I feel but if Frankie's waiting for his baby to be born or whatever than I can't hate on that. If that's not the case and Frankie is healthy he needs to fight BJ asap imo of course.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Florian vs. Gray Maynard in the works for Boston on August 28th   Kenny Florian vs. Gray Maynard in the works for Boston on August 28th EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 3:09 pm

Finally a real test for KenFlo

And the rematch is tentative for late summer, not sure why you'd think it'd be in 2011
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Florian vs. Gray Maynard in the works for Boston on August 28th   Kenny Florian vs. Gray Maynard in the works for Boston on August 28th EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 3:11 pm

ha ha wow, Idon't know what the fuck I was thinking earlier. I thought this was Frankie vs Maynard which explain my comments from earlier. Sorry guys, no wonder I was confused by the comments lol
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Florian vs. Gray Maynard in the works for Boston on August 28th   Kenny Florian vs. Gray Maynard in the works for Boston on August 28th EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 3:42 pm

UFC at Fenway is going to be awesome, but rain scare me. Plus its going to be some crappy seating.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Florian vs. Gray Maynard in the works for Boston on August 28th   Kenny Florian vs. Gray Maynard in the works for Boston on August 28th EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 3:44 pm

which one is at Fenway Farmer???
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Florian vs. Gray Maynard in the works for Boston on August 28th   Kenny Florian vs. Gray Maynard in the works for Boston on August 28th EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 3:44 pm

This may be my first UFC event
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenny Florian vs. Gray Maynard in the works for Boston on August 28th   Kenny Florian vs. Gray Maynard in the works for Boston on August 28th Empty

Back to top Go down

Kenny Florian vs. Gray Maynard in the works for Boston on August 28th
Page 1 of 1