Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fuck Cancer - Donate to Relay for Life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Fuck Cancer - Donate to Relay for Life Empty
PostSubject: Fuck Cancer - Donate to Relay for Life   Fuck Cancer - Donate to Relay for Life EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:54 pm

Tomorrow I'll be participating in Aggieland's Relay for Life. I'm still trying to raise more money for the American Cancer Society. I know things are as tight as ever so if anyone feels like being generous, please donate. Throw $10 or whatever you feel like, it'd go to a great cause. Every little bit helps. I set my goal at $1000 and have made it to $725 so I'm a little short. And for those who've never heard of Relay for Life, it is the American Cancer Society’s signature fundraising event, but it is more than that. It spreads cancer awareness, celebrates the lives of survivors, remembers those who lost their lives to cancer, and unites a community in the fight against cancer.

http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY10PL?px=10176171&pg=personal&fr_id=23726

And just FYI that picture is me dressed up as Axl Rose. Our team has a theme every year and last year it was Rock Stars. This year it's animals and I'm going as a bald eagle that'll be waving an American flag.
Back to top Go down

Fuck Cancer - Donate to Relay for Life
Page 1 of 1