Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Which champ do you want to drop first?

Go down 
+9
acccardinal12
Andrew the Raider King
MMAEYES
LTFG
LA
OU
Wolfgangsta
bobbitt15
SOKO
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

penn
Which champ do you want to drop first? Vote_lcap6%Which champ do you want to drop first? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
gsp
Which champ do you want to drop first? Vote_lcap17%Which champ do you want to drop first? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
spider
Which champ do you want to drop first? Vote_lcap17%Which champ do you want to drop first? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
machida
Which champ do you want to drop first? Vote_lcap33%Which champ do you want to drop first? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 6 ]
brock
Which champ do you want to drop first? Vote_lcap27%Which champ do you want to drop first? Vote_rcap
 27% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

Which champ do you want to drop first? Empty
PostSubject: Which champ do you want to drop first?   Which champ do you want to drop first? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:28 pm

Just curious who you guys would want to drop first just to mix things back up. This is easy for me...Brock
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Which champ do you want to drop first?   Which champ do you want to drop first? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:31 pm

I'll say Machida because I thought he lost the first time
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Which champ do you want to drop first?   Which champ do you want to drop first? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:32 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:

yeah thats a good point....machida is my boy but have to say shogun brought the fight to machida and should of took it.

Last edited by sokolkevin on Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Which champ do you want to drop first?   Which champ do you want to drop first? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:33 pm

Save that Machida argument, Brock will run away with this, however Spider might mop up some extra votes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Which champ do you want to drop first?   Which champ do you want to drop first? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:34 pm

Fucking hate Brock, no contest for me.
This is the order for me.
1. Brock
2. Spider
3. BJ
4. Machida
5. GSP

Wouldn't call myself a fan of any of the above fighters. Even though I have Machida at #4 I will be rooting for Shogun to win. I'm actually rooting against every single one of them. I just have fighters at each WC that I like better then all the current champs.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Which champ do you want to drop first?   Which champ do you want to drop first? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:36 pm

Brock will win easy, I think GSP finishes 2nd
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Which champ do you want to drop first?   Which champ do you want to drop first? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:52 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:

+1
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Which champ do you want to drop first?   Which champ do you want to drop first? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:54 pm

5 votes for Machida? Man people can't realize that that was a razor close fight that could have gone either way.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Which champ do you want to drop first?   Which champ do you want to drop first? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:59 pm

Of course for me this is GSP.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Which champ do you want to drop first?   Which champ do you want to drop first? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:01 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
5 votes for Machida? Man people can't realize that that was a razor close fight that could have gone either way.

According to you... Many if not most saw a pretty clear advantage for Shogun.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Which champ do you want to drop first?   Which champ do you want to drop first? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:07 pm

Well those swayed by Rogan's commentary, but in reality it was a very close fight which could have gone either way.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Which champ do you want to drop first?   Which champ do you want to drop first? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:07 pm

I am hoping that Kenny figures out a way to beat BJ and claim the title withut BJ having to move up a weight class.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Which champ do you want to drop first?   Which champ do you want to drop first? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:12 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Well those swayed by Rogan's commentary, but in reality it was a very close fight which could have gone either way.

Strange, I watched it with a group of friends and sound off... 9 out of 10 in the room thought it was Rua's. We beat this into the ground months back, but fact is most people thought Rua won and that's why we get to see part 2 right away. You're in the minority...
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Which champ do you want to drop first?   Which champ do you want to drop first? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:16 pm

Actually I'm in the reality, as Machida was given the decision. It was an immediate rematch becuase it was a very close fight, not because everyone thought Shogun really won. After the dust settled and most people had time to relex and rewatch the fight, many admitted that it was a very close fight that could have gone either way. Way to bullshit about watching it with 10 people sound off though.

Regardless, Machida will end up finsihing Shogun in the rematch and all the talk will be forgotten.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Which champ do you want to drop first?   Which champ do you want to drop first? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:19 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:

+1 Machida won that fight imo. I voted for Silva.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Which champ do you want to drop first?   Which champ do you want to drop first? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:27 pm

I watched the fight win no sound with 2 other people. We all thought Shogun won the fight. We knew it was close but every person felt Shogun was the winner.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Which champ do you want to drop first?   Which champ do you want to drop first? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:40 pm

LA do you have to be a dick head to everyone with reasonable opinions? It's one thing to crush andrew or bbc when they're being total morons but you're being a shithead to guys who think Shogun won, which most observers did inititally, right or wrong as you may believe.

Look, if I can move past the "omg newb sherdog fag" shit I think you can too. Fuck man.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Which champ do you want to drop first?   Which champ do you want to drop first? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:49 pm

What by fucking questioning that Machida had 5 votes, 3 more than anyone else at the time, then sinmply responding to someone who comment towards me I'm a dick?

Move along Wolfy
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Which champ do you want to drop first?   Which champ do you want to drop first? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:56 pm

No Shogun Machida talk till May please. It's just not fun.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Which champ do you want to drop first?   Which champ do you want to drop first? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:03 pm

Quote :
Way to bullshit about watching it with 10 people sound off though.

You were being a dick LA, and often you're a dick for no reason. I don't really care to start an argument with you, but tread carefully, just take your own advice and move along...

Don't give me a reason to be a dick. Smile
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Which champ do you want to drop first?   Which champ do you want to drop first? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:11 pm

I own u bro please Rolling Eyes

"According to you..." is when any little comments initiated

Anyways, that's a nothing comment, even still you really believe he watched with 10 people and he sound off, or did that for the arguement?
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

PostSubject: Re: Which champ do you want to drop first?   Which champ do you want to drop first? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:18 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Way to bullshit about watching it with 10 people sound off though.

Wow, grab some lunch and come back to LA feeling full of himself... LOL. You know LA, for someone who claims to be interested in pursuing a career in medicine you come off sounding like a real dumbass on a regular basis. I know your brain is clogged with resin and dotted with black spots, but if you're going to make outlandish claims about your ambitions in life you should at least attempt to put a coherent sentence together... Especially when it's supposed to be your walk-off shot. Smoke another bowl, little man... Weed
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Which champ do you want to drop first?   Which champ do you want to drop first? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:20 pm

Ya because he would lie about that right? Not everyone watches PPVs by themselves kiddo. I watched the fight with probably 50-75 people and neary everyone thought Shogun won.

LA, in order to own someone, you have to have the skills to string together coherent sentences, something you lack more and more. You're sounding like BBC now.

But I gotta remember I am dealing with someone who knows the policy here in theory yet still was unable to understand why a giant picture of a naked chick with her asshole showing through a pot leaf isn't work or kid safe...

Guess you'd have to have a real job to relate to stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Which champ do you want to drop first?   Which champ do you want to drop first? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:21 pm

there was so many shogun fans in the closet .. and all it took was a bunch of leg kicks to make them come out ...
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Which champ do you want to drop first?   Which champ do you want to drop first? EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:23 pm

Shogun fans combined with closet Machida haters. As long as Machida is laying undefeated fighters out cold on the regular everyone is content, but let him eat a few leg kicks and watch out...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which champ do you want to drop first?   Which champ do you want to drop first? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next