Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Iceman on Jimmy Fallon's!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

The Iceman on Jimmy Fallon's! Empty
PostSubject: The Iceman on Jimmy Fallon's!   The Iceman on Jimmy Fallon's! EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:17 am

watching it now!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The Iceman on Jimmy Fallon's!   The Iceman on Jimmy Fallon's! EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:52 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Iceman on Jimmy Fallon's!   The Iceman on Jimmy Fallon's! EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:35 pm

Did Chuck explain his nude work out sessions ?
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Iceman on Jimmy Fallon's!   The Iceman on Jimmy Fallon's! EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:16 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:

haha he brought it up once tho.. Jimmy wanted to learn a technique so chuck was like il show u the rear naked choke and Jimmy looked worried and chuck was "oh sorry im sure you think thats weird after my latest video"
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: The Iceman on Jimmy Fallon's!   The Iceman on Jimmy Fallon's! EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:25 pm

Chuck Liddell teaching the rear naked choke?????

Whats next Ken Shamrock teaching Brazilian Jiu Jiutsu????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Iceman on Jimmy Fallon's!   The Iceman on Jimmy Fallon's! EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:30 pm

CainVelasquezFan wrote:
Ali_1748 wrote:

haha he brought it up once tho.. Jimmy wanted to learn a technique so chuck was like il show u the rear naked choke and Jimmy looked worried and chuck was "oh sorry im sure you think thats weird after my latest video"

lol!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: The Iceman on Jimmy Fallon's!   The Iceman on Jimmy Fallon's! EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:31 pm

ok Ali I have asked before but couldnt remember which thread

who is that brunette?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The Iceman on Jimmy Fallon's!   The Iceman on Jimmy Fallon's! EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:33 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
ok Ali I have asked before but couldnt remember which thread

who is that brunette?

I think he just said it was a young English soap opra star, didn't give a name if I remember correctly.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Iceman on Jimmy Fallon's!   The Iceman on Jimmy Fallon's! EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:35 pm

dam these brit babes are smoking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Iceman on Jimmy Fallon's!   The Iceman on Jimmy Fallon's! EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:41 pm

Her name is Helen Flanagan.

The Iceman on Jimmy Fallon's! Article-0-07A352A1000005DC-345_468x666
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Iceman on Jimmy Fallon's!   The Iceman on Jimmy Fallon's! EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:44 pm

good lord I may have to relocate
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Iceman on Jimmy Fallon's!   The Iceman on Jimmy Fallon's! EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:44 pm

wonder how my texan accent would play out over there????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Iceman on Jimmy Fallon's!   The Iceman on Jimmy Fallon's! EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:47 pm

The chicks would dig it. You'd go down a treat if you whipped out your boots and hat Smile
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Iceman on Jimmy Fallon's!   The Iceman on Jimmy Fallon's! EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:50 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
The chicks would dig it. You'd go down a treat if you whipped out your boots and hat Smile

hahahaha thats the problem man even in USA I will go to California or New York people are asking where my boots and hat is and if I ride horses
hahaha

It would be like you coming here and someone asking where your kilt is ahhahaa

problem with traveling abroad the last couple times was everytime you say Texas first thing you get back is "aaahhh Bush"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Iceman on Jimmy Fallon's!   The Iceman on Jimmy Fallon's! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Iceman on Jimmy Fallon's!
Page 1 of 1