Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

lol at Grantzilla for saying MMA and Boxing fans should unite

Go down 
+2
franklinfan2
acccardinal12
6 posters
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

lol at Grantzilla for saying MMA and Boxing fans should unite Empty
PostSubject: lol at Grantzilla for saying MMA and Boxing fans should unite   lol at Grantzilla for saying MMA and Boxing fans should unite EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 11:59 pm

I saw it on the old board. I would never have thought he would say it. He was right in a way, but UFC coverage has been on ESPN quite a few times this week and now MMA Live is on ESPN 2. This is the time to go over and spit in his eye for all of the MMA guys he talked crap to in the past. I can't post or I would. I click on a link up top to go to ESPN.com and it takes me right to the board and saw it at the top. I tried to post, but I still can't. Man I want to crap on him right now.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: lol at Grantzilla for saying MMA and Boxing fans should unite   lol at Grantzilla for saying MMA and Boxing fans should unite EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 11:59 pm

If you do go over and crap on him, tell him bbc12 said Hi! Serious!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lol at Grantzilla for saying MMA and Boxing fans should unite   lol at Grantzilla for saying MMA and Boxing fans should unite EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:28 am

Grant is my boy . Despite his MMA bashing he's a knowledgeable guy with a good sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: lol at Grantzilla for saying MMA and Boxing fans should unite   lol at Grantzilla for saying MMA and Boxing fans should unite EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:46 am

Ali_1748 wrote:
Grant is my boy . Despite his MMA bashing he's a knowledgeable guy with a good sense of humor.

Yeah but still. I have to hate the guy for all the trolling and MMA bashing back in the day. I could prolly hang with the guy and all that, but here he is a douche bag.

Bird you did me dirty. You could have atleast said something about MMA being on ESPN and all the interviews from this week on ESPN. and then said nooooow you come calling for help from MMA fans. He would have been tore up. Oh how I wish I could post there. Alot of idiots over there now. Just check the Mousasi vs Bones thread if you don't believe me. I got out after reading five or six posts.
Back to top Go down
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin duh!

PostSubject: Re: lol at Grantzilla for saying MMA and Boxing fans should unite   lol at Grantzilla for saying MMA and Boxing fans should unite EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:28 am

Beast, I can't stand him any more than you. But why do you want to bash him for saying something positive about MMA?
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: lol at Grantzilla for saying MMA and Boxing fans should unite   lol at Grantzilla for saying MMA and Boxing fans should unite EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:57 am

Whoa Kids! If memory serves (and correct me if I am wrong) wasn't grant pro-boxing/anti-MMA? If that is the case it is obvious he wants his sport united with MMA, because light has donned on yonder head that his sport is in a slow death spiral and MMA might help his sport. If he has had a legit change of heart, then he can say or think what he wants. Just say it is enough to deny him his request and move forward like adults.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: lol at Grantzilla for saying MMA and Boxing fans should unite   lol at Grantzilla for saying MMA and Boxing fans should unite EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:01 am

Why does anyone even care about what Grant has to say? Does this really need its own topic?
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: lol at Grantzilla for saying MMA and Boxing fans should unite   lol at Grantzilla for saying MMA and Boxing fans should unite EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:08 pm

Ninja\Rua/Fan wrote:
Why does anyone even care about what Grant has to say? Does this really need its own topic?

Heck yeah it does. Dude was bashing for months. I just think it is time to give him a lil nudge and then let it go. That is all I am saying. The thread will be there for another week atleast so we have plenty of time. Andrew is right.

Franklin Fan, It isn't bashing him for saying anything positive about MMA. It is for him bashing MMA and trying to hook up when he knows what we have been telling him now. I would much rather not argue with Boxing fans anyway. That doesn't make me forget the past.
Back to top Go down
redvexx8
Green Belt
Green Belt
redvexx8

PostSubject: Re: lol at Grantzilla for saying MMA and Boxing fans should unite   lol at Grantzilla for saying MMA and Boxing fans should unite EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:02 pm

I cant post there anymore either.

Despite me not breaking any rules they permanently banned my 7 year active account because some noob got offended by my screen name.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: lol at Grantzilla for saying MMA and Boxing fans should unite   lol at Grantzilla for saying MMA and Boxing fans should unite EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:48 pm

I am offended by your avatar Red. I think you should be banned.

lol!

I can't believe some of these people. They get offended over everything.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: lol at Grantzilla for saying MMA and Boxing fans should unite   lol at Grantzilla for saying MMA and Boxing fans should unite EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:51 pm

So Grant doesn't like MMA. There are plenty of people in the same camp
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: lol at Grantzilla for saying MMA and Boxing fans should unite   lol at Grantzilla for saying MMA and Boxing fans should unite EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:14 pm

I know some feel me on this. Just not most I guess. He isn't saying anything positive about MMA anyways. If you were around when he was trolling every day you would know what I mean. I just thought it was funny coming from him. Throw this in the trash someone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lol at Grantzilla for saying MMA and Boxing fans should unite   lol at Grantzilla for saying MMA and Boxing fans should unite Empty

Back to top Go down

lol at Grantzilla for saying MMA and Boxing fans should unite
Page 1 of 1