Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League

Go down 
+5
timthebim
GolbeZ
LA
OU
Bigs03
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League   Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:54 pm

Get like Regret, Bobbbit, JK, maybe Josh, there's 4 potentials

Oh and we'll see OG
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League   Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:59 pm

I'm already in. Playing under the name Big Red Machine
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League   Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 4:18 pm

Spurs still hasn't joined, where the hell is he? I've sent him like 4 emails trying to get him to join.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League   Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 4:22 pm

Bigs03 wrote:
Spurs still hasn't joined, where the hell is he? I've sent him like 4 emails trying to get him to join.

nevermind, just saw it said "invited" not joined.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League   Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 11:56 pm

we really should start figuring out what we're gonna do with these open spots. I think we still have about 2 weeks before the season starts so we still have time to find people but we should get that done soon. I dont really want to open this league to the public so if we dont get 12 then im fine with 10 teams.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League   Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:10 pm

We'll get guys, get fucking Regret, JK, Josh....... in on this, if not cut it to 10.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League   Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:06 am

Any word on when the draft is gonna be??
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League   Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:32 pm

Where is bigs .. I dont get a feel of it being kept up with right now .. me and oggy have been posting comments on the leagues message board with no responses .. I guess here is better since people arnt checking the league regularly yet(?). But we/bigs needs to figure out what we are going to do about the remaining slots and go ahead and pick a day for the draft so people have plenty of time to schedule for it..

I have been saying April 3rd .. its the day before opening day, so all injuries and roster trends will be fully updated.. Weekdays arnt good for me cuz of work plus school .. but since that is Easter weekend I know that I have that weekend off..

If its any other day than April 3rd .. than it is a shot in the dark that I will be able to make it since I dont have a set schedule ... the 3rd is the only day I know for a fact that I will have all day to be able to draft. I took time off this next week to go camping and than again for Easter .. so me requesting another day off for a Fantasy Baseball Draft will not be kosher me thinks.

I am the Chairman of the April 3rd Draft Day committee and I approve this message.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League   Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:56 pm

im good with April 3rd
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League   Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 7:54 pm

I think April 3rd is cool also.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League   Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:50 pm

Same
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League   Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:22 am

Sorry guys I've been busy lately. I set the draft date for the 3rd starting at 11:30PM. If that doesn't work post when you can be there and I'll try to set it for a time that will work for everyone.

I also cut the league to 10 teams. We still need 2 owners, though, because it looks like Spurs isn't going to join. I'm going to post a message in the off topic section to see if anyone bites. Surely we can get two more owners.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League   Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 5:42 pm

Saturday at 11:30 is great for me.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League   Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:56 am

I just remember Saturday night is the UFC card...does this hurt anyone's chance of being there for the draft? I'll be watching the card at home most likely so it won't bother me to have it at 1130. I can push the draft to 12 if people need more time to get home and ready after the card. Let me know what you want to do.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League   Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:25 pm

Bigs03 wrote:
I just remember Saturday night is the UFC card...does this hurt anyone's chance of being there for the draft? I'll be watching the card at home most likely so it won't bother me to have it at 1130. I can push the draft to 12 if people need more time to get home and ready after the card. Let me know what you want to do.

we arnt drafting this saturday .. its next saturday. There is no event on April 3rd.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League   Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:27 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
Bigs03 wrote:

we arnt drafting this saturday .. its next saturday. There is no event on April 3rd.

Duh, sorry. My brain is way off since I lost my job...it's hard to even know what day it is. I also don't get on here as much now that I'm not sitting in front of a computer all day.

Disregard my post...
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League   Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:12 pm

Anyone try emailing Z? Oggy or whoever was last Commish should be able to get it from last years league
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League   Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:15 pm

i thought we sent him an email already?
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League   Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:23 pm

And nothing? How many do we still need?
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League   Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 5:00 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
And nothing? How many do we still need?

If we are not counting Spurs .. who has yet to Accept the invite ... than we need 2 for a 10 team league .. and my great math skills says we need 4 if we want a 12 team.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League   Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:00 pm

When are we doing this? haven't been paying attention, actually just noticed the season starts in like 10 days.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League   Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:07 pm

april 3rd
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League   Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:12 pm

Good thanks
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League   Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:35 pm

just need one more owner!
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League   Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:24 am

No shit man, I like the 10 teams, that should leave everyone with plenty of talent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League   Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninja's Place Fantasy Baseball League
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next