Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dana: Walker in UFC would be 1st death in MMA

Go down 
+7
Wolfgangsta
Cu Bu
Farmer1906
Bigs03
SOKO
LA
OU
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Dana: Walker in UFC would be 1st death in MMA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dana: Walker in UFC would be 1st death in MMA   Dana: Walker in UFC would be 1st death in MMA - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:17 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Hey if Brendan Shaub from the final was an NFL guy though, I'd take him over Walker. He might have potential.

Shaub is 26 years old, the only thing he has in common with Walker is at one point in time he played for the NFL. Did he play for anywhere near as long? Did he train and fight MMA years before being on the show? Shaub had 4 TKO/KO wins over 4 bums(beating all in under 2 min) before getting on the show. So we are talking 20 years younger with more MMA experience. How are these guys comparable again?....oh yeah they played football????
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Dana: Walker in UFC would be 1st death in MMA   Dana: Walker in UFC would be 1st death in MMA - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:24 pm

I'd take Titties to beat Walker
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Dana: Walker in UFC would be 1st death in MMA   Dana: Walker in UFC would be 1st death in MMA - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:24 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:
Hey if Brendan Shaub from the final was an NFL guy though, I'd take him over Walker. He might have potential.

Shaub is 26 years old, the only thing he has in common with Walker is at one point in time he played for the NFL. Did he play for anywhere near as long? Did he train and fight MMA years before being on the show? Shaub had 4 TKO/KO wins over 4 bums(beating all in under 2 min) before getting on the show. So we are talking 20 years younger with more MMA experience. How are these guys comparable again?....oh yeah they played football????

Strange response. Not sure it really counters anything I said and I am not sure where you are going or what you're trying to disprove. But argue away I guess.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Dana: Walker in UFC would be 1st death in MMA   Dana: Walker in UFC would be 1st death in MMA - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:27 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:

Unrelated note;

Without google respond to this and tell me titties name.

10-1 no one actually knows it. I sure don't.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Dana: Walker in UFC would be 1st death in MMA   Dana: Walker in UFC would be 1st death in MMA - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:27 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

Strange response. Not sure it really counters anything I said and I am not sure where you are going or what you're trying to disprove. But argue away I guess.

You said TUF was full of a bunch of retired players and then said Schaub is the only one you would pick of Walker. You are implying that the last show of TUF was full of OLD(in age) NFL players. That just wasn't the case. Big Baby was the only one.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Dana: Walker in UFC would be 1st death in MMA   Dana: Walker in UFC would be 1st death in MMA - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:29 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:

Unrelated note;

his last name was Soonover or something like that. I can't for the life of me remember his first name or even what it might be.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Dana: Walker in UFC would be 1st death in MMA   Dana: Walker in UFC would be 1st death in MMA - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:33 pm

Ya I got all that. Hence why I said he might have potential and why I'd like him over Walker.

One of those instances where you are talking with someone, and even if they actually mostly agree with you on some portion of an issue, they're so into arguing they rebuke what you say with essentially the same reply.

SOONERS your last five or six posts in the few threads on here have taken a confrontational tone. What's going on bud?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Dana: Walker in UFC would be 1st death in MMA   Dana: Walker in UFC would be 1st death in MMA - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:37 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Ya I got all that. Hence why I said he might have potential and why I'd like him over Walker.

One of those instances where you are talking with someone, and even if they actually mostly agree with you on some portion of an issue, they're so into arguing they rebuke what you say with essentially the same reply.

SOONERS your last five or six posts in the few threads on here have taken a confrontational tone. What's going on bud?

lol come on Wolfy no confontational tone. Your a big boy I know you can take it in stride without getting pissy. My bad if I'm taking a little too far.
Back to top Go down
muayjitsu
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
muayjitsu

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wand, Thiago Alves, BJ Penn, Cain, Vitor, Tito, SHOGUN

PostSubject: Re: Dana: Walker in UFC would be 1st death in MMA   Dana: Walker in UFC would be 1st death in MMA - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:37 pm

Who cares I mean I was coo with the one fight thing because it was a former great athlete wanting to try the sport he has shown to love and he gave his purse to charity. BUT now it is getting out of hand.
Back to top Go down
muayjitsu
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
muayjitsu

PostSubject: Re: Dana: Walker in UFC would be 1st death in MMA   Dana: Walker in UFC would be 1st death in MMA - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:40 pm

LOL i used to train at the gym titties aka Daryll schoonover trained at. By the way that gym shut down lol.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Dana: Walker in UFC would be 1st death in MMA   Dana: Walker in UFC would be 1st death in MMA - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:48 pm

Quote :
lol come on Wolfy no confontational tone. Your a big boy I know you can take it in stride without getting pissy. My bad if I'm taking a little too far.

Now now, we both know I can take it, you're the one I am worried about. But forget all that. I was just checkin' up on ya because you seemed a little tense you know. Just lookin' out for ya, friendly like.

You're calm now. Musta been a mood swing.

Woah titties trained?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Dana: Walker in UFC would be 1st death in MMA   Dana: Walker in UFC would be 1st death in MMA - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:52 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Quote :

Now now, we both know I can take it, you're the one I am worried about. But forget all that. I was just checkin' up on ya because you seemed a little tense you know. Just lookin' out for ya, friendly like.

You're calm now. Musta been a mood swing.

Woah titties trained?

ha ha good eye Wolf, just talked to a couple of fucking moron customers I had to deal with. Some people should just be killed.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Dana: Walker in UFC would be 1st death in MMA   Dana: Walker in UFC would be 1st death in MMA - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:56 pm

I knew it. What did they do? What do you do?
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Dana: Walker in UFC would be 1st death in MMA   Dana: Walker in UFC would be 1st death in MMA - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 5:58 pm

I think Sooner works for Dunder Mifflin, Oklahoma style.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Dana: Walker in UFC would be 1st death in MMA   Dana: Walker in UFC would be 1st death in MMA - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:01 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
I knew it. What did they do? What do you do?

I sit at desk, part of my job is answering the phones. First I should say the buisness I work for sales and services copy/fax machines. We have copiers all over North Texas and Southern Oklahoma, some of these are in very small towns(home of the most morons). I take calls, enter in work orders, dispatch the tech to the call, enter the information into the computer and complete it out once the tech is finished with the call. I also handle billing. This moron for one doesn't understand why they have to pay $500+ dollars for a part for their machine. But this idiot was offered a service contract multiple times and didn't realize they would save a ton of money that way. Instead they wait until the machine is completly fucked then call. Well you get a service fee, travel fee and parts all to pay for.(all covered if you have a service agreement).
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Dana: Walker in UFC would be 1st death in MMA   Dana: Walker in UFC would be 1st death in MMA - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:20 pm

Bigs03 wrote:
I think Sooner works for Dunder Mifflin, Oklahoma style.

ha ha not quite but we do sell paper.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Dana: Walker in UFC would be 1st death in MMA   Dana: Walker in UFC would be 1st death in MMA - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:46 pm

Dana said similar garbage about Kimbo, who"earned" his way into the UFC by losing his only fight on tuf.

And Wolf is right here. Why is Walker a joke, while Meathead is a legit UFCer? Granted Walker did look super stiff in the standup, but many of the tuf guys were gassed in the 1st rnd.

But Walker is at a disadvantage vs any of the TUF guys cause he is really a 205er.
Back to top Go down
muayjitsu
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
muayjitsu

PostSubject: Re: Dana: Walker in UFC would be 1st death in MMA   Dana: Walker in UFC would be 1st death in MMA - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:01 pm

Well he used to train at our gym until the show then he believed he was a big shot for whatever reason lol. The funny thing is on the show rashad said he has power and hands but the only thing he had at the gym was BJJ untill he started gaining weight that is cause he used to fight a LHW. Hands wise he would get owned by this golden gloves guy we had pretty bad then would cry like a little baby.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Dana: Walker in UFC would be 1st death in MMA   Dana: Walker in UFC would be 1st death in MMA - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:17 pm

Are you guys trying to tell me that Fedor's next opponent after Werdum isn't Herschel Walker?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Dana: Walker in UFC would be 1st death in MMA   Dana: Walker in UFC would be 1st death in MMA - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 3:00 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:

Unrelated note;

Darrel Schoonover and I swear I didn't google it.
Walker looked horrible Wolf and the only thing I agree with you on is his cardio. He would get killed by the TUF cast IMO. He might beat one or two of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dana: Walker in UFC would be 1st death in MMA   Dana: Walker in UFC would be 1st death in MMA - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dana: Walker in UFC would be 1st death in MMA
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2