Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ?

Go down 
+12
KingsOwn19
killerofchicken
LA
OU
MMAEYES
crazzycat
Bigs03
Farmer1906
ohiovol62
oggy420
timthebim
bobbitt15
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ?   What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:15 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
seriously, whats up with the bumping, i keep thinking its recent threads

Little leprechaun is on crack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ?   What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:16 pm

killerofchicken wrote:

Boredom.

Was just looking back at the threads before I arrived.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ?   What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:17 pm

Cast Away is the last movie I walked out of.

The last movie I turned off was public Enemies (I saw Johnny Depp and knew it was shit). Matter of fact I do that with all Johnny Depp movies. He sucks ass.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ?   What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:18 pm

Ali wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

Boredom.

Was just looking back at the threads before I arrived.

look but don't touch, let the new shit be new.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ?   What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:19 pm

soonermark890 wrote:

The last movie I turned off was public Enemies (I saw Johnny Depp and knew it was shit). Matter of fact I do that with all Johnny Depp movies. He sucks ass.

Why would you turn them on if you are just going to turn them off? You don't like the movie Blow?
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ?   What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:26 pm

The Good Shepherd.

We walked out like 30-40 minutes in. Mostly because my buddy and his girlfriend would not stop bitching about how much they werent enjoying the movie and wanted to walk out. I was riding with them that night and had no other choice. I didnt think it was walk out worthy but i definetly was not thinking about what i missed. I later watched it on DVD and thought it was OK.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ?   What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:30 pm

OU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

Why would you turn them on if you are just going to turn them off? You don't like the movie Blow?
Was Johnny Depp in it? Then it sucked.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ?   What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:31 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
OU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

No seriously, you can't say Blow sucked. Have you watched the entire movie? Do you know of this epic movie of which I speak of?
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ?   What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:32 pm

I've never walked out of a movie before. Even if it sucked I don't pay those damn prices to leave after a half hour
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ?   What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:32 pm

OU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

No seriously, you can't say Blow sucked. Have you watched the entire movie? Do you know of this epic movie of which I speak of?
haha i just read your avatar for the first time, rofl
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ?   What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:33 pm

Don't waste your time arguing with someone that thinks Johnny Depp sucks. There's no good that can come from it
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ?   What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:34 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
I've never walked out of a movie before. Even if it sucked I don't pay those damn prices to leave after a half hour

I believe this conversation was also modified to "What movie have you turned off?". Which isn't as big of a waste of money. Do you want to waste your time or your money? That's the question you have to ask yourself when watching a bad movie.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ?   What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:36 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

haha i just read your avatar for the first time, rofl

haha pretty sweet huh? Would be better if it was a little bigger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ?   What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:37 pm

OU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

Saw Johnny Depp and turned it off. If he is in it then it sucked.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ?   What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:38 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
OU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

dude admit it, your wife boned Depp...
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ?   What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:38 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
OU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

One of the best movies ever...
What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ? - Page 2 Blow021
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ?   What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:41 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

Nope my uncle boned Depp. He said he was a pain in the ass.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ?   What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:43 pm

soonermark890 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

So wouldn't that mean that Depp fucked him? I mean he did have pain in his ass...
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ?   What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:45 pm

OU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

So wouldn't that mean that Depp fucked him? I mean he did have pain in his ass...
good point, you should talk to your uncle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ?   What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:45 pm

OU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:
OU wrote:
soonermark890 wrote:

I dont know. I dont ask how gay sex works. Ask wolf he knows all about it. LOL
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ?   What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:46 pm

fuck yea, its almost 3...
tx ali for bumping these my day seems to have flew by!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ?   What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:46 pm

What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ? - Page 2 Blow2
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ?   What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:48 pm

killerofchicken wrote:

Yep, who knew that little shit would do something productive with those annoying bumps?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ?   What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:50 pm

OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

Yep, who knew that little shit would do something productive with those annoying bumps?
word!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ?   What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 4:00 pm

killerofchicken wrote:

You're welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ?   What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Was The Last Movie You Walked Out Of ?
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next