Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC)

Go down 
+8
acccardinal12
josh200612
Cu Bu
GDPofDRC
oggy420
killerofchicken
SOKO
OU
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC) Empty
PostSubject: Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC)   Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 12:40 pm

Ok guys give me some movie recommendations from movies you have seen in the last 5 years or so. BBC you said you have been on a movie binge recently....what do you got? I still have a decent list of movies that I have to see, but I tend to rent about 5 movies at a time. Personally I enjoy comedy and sports movies but a good movie is a good movie.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC)   Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 1:00 pm

ong bak 2 was the shit from tony jaa.
others include ong bak 1 and the protector. he is a bad ass and does all of his own stunts. He is like jackie chan on crack.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC)   Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 1:01 pm

the good the bad and the ugly
lock stock and two smoking barrels
Snatch
blood diamond
the big lobowski
kingpin
super troopers
idk its really tough to think up a list w/o taking the time to, ill get back later with a few good ones
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC)   Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 2:52 pm

im gonna watch ironman 2 online since im probably not gonna see it in the theater.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC)   Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 2:55 pm

oggy420 wrote:
im gonna watch ironman 2 online since im probably not gonna see it in the theater.

I can't watch any movies that focus on special effects online. Those are the only movies I watch on blu ray.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC)   Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 3:15 pm

Watched Diary of the Dead last night. Pretty good George Romero flick. I've heard it's sequal survival of the dead is dead though. Will watch that tonight still. Something about Debra Moynihan though that is hot, in a Eliza Dusho kind a way.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC)   Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 3:38 pm

enemy at the gates ( just saw monday for 6-7th times)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC)   Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:28 pm

I have Let The Right One In on Blu Ray, not watched it yet, but I have heard it's good.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC)   Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:39 pm

ali- just watched let the right one in last week prolly one of the best vampire movies ive seen and im a horror movie buff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC)   Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:49 pm

josh200612 wrote:
ali- just watched let the right one in last week prolly one of the best vampire movies ive seen and im a horror movie buff.

Wow, that's good to know. The movie magazine I get called Empire, gave it 5/5.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC)   Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:52 pm

ali- wait till the end its badass!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC)   Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:56 pm

You've got me pumped up to watch it now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC)   Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 9:01 pm

it's a sad movie though ill talk to you about it once you get done.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC)   Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:15 pm

Alright I will put a list together of newer movies I have watched in the past few months. Just got off work a few hours ago and just ate. I wasn't dissin ya.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC)   Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:18 pm

Just off the top of my head...
Solomon Kane and Sunshine were good. The only Sports movies I have watched were Invictus and Blindside. I don't think they need any of my ratings to let you know they are both good. I liked Invictus more myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC)   Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:30 pm

I really wanted to catch Solomon Kane in the theater, but my local didn't show it for long.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC)   Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:30 pm

Edge of Drakness with Mel Gibson is good also. will keep looking thru list of movies I watched. I am about to watch Let the right one in. Ali suggested Harry Brown and I watched it last night. I thought it was good also. I am a sucker for bad ass old guys. Gran Torino if you haven't seen it is great.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC)   Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:31 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:
I really wanted to catch Solomon Kane in the theater, but my local didn't show it for long.
I watched a rip and didn't get to see the end becuause the words were off in the last 5 minutes, but it was good from what i saw.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC)   Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:33 pm

Daybreakers, Legion, and The Bounty Hunter are worth a watch. I liked them all.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC)   Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:37 pm

From Paris with love sucked. Don't be fooled by Travolta being in it. The Taking of Phelham 123 with Travolta and Denzel was pretty good. The Book of Eli was also.
Everyman's War was good if you like old war movies. It has the new James Bond guy in it and I liked it alot.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC)   Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:40 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
the good the bad and the ugly
lock stock and two smoking barrels
Snatch
blood diamond
the big lobowski
kingpin
super troopers
idk its really tough to think up a list w/o taking the time to, ill get back later with a few good ones

Super Troopers was funny. We used to see how many "Meows" we could get in during a car deal back in the day. Good times
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC)   Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:42 pm

Law Abiding Citizen was great and Gamer was gbadass. I have a man crush on Gerard Butler since 300 so take that how you want. If you haven't seen 300 that should be at the top of the list
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC)   Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:48 pm

damn I have watched alot of fucking movies in the past few months.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC)   Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC) EmptyThu May 13, 2010 1:38 am

just watched Sherlock Holmes. Didn't really care for it but it wasn't bad.

Think im gonna watch one of my favorites - Super High Me!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC)   Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC) EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:16 am

oggy420 wrote:
just watched Sherlock Holmes. Didn't really care for it but it wasn't bad.

Think im gonna watch one of my favorites - Super High Me!

I liked Sherklock Holmes more than anyone else I have talked to so far, I really enjoyed it for some reason. I liked it alot more then Law Abiding Citizen and plenty of other movies I have seen lately.
But you are right on about Super High Me, Doug Benson is the shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC)   Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC) Empty

Back to top Go down

Movie recommendation(looking at you BBC)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next