Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How do you smoke it?

Go down 
+22
cheekynffc
joshkellerseattle
Primetyme199
acccardinal12
captain organic
Ring
WinstonSmith
Andrew the Raider King
4445Frank
KingsOwn19
Wolfgangsta
killerofchicken
Birdofthad
Tobe06
gomez1012
LA
oggy420
GolbeZ
GDPofDRC
SOKO
MMAEYES
OU
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

How do you prefer to smoke your shit?
Joint
How do you smoke it? - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%How do you smoke it? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 4 ]
Blunt
How do you smoke it? - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%How do you smoke it? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 4 ]
Bong
 18% [ 4 ]
Pipe
How do you smoke it? - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%How do you smoke it? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 6 ]
Vaporizer
 18% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

How do you smoke it? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 2:26 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
All of the above, go through phases like mentioned

Bong, Pipe, Joint, Blunt

I got some really sweet grape papers in Mexico, rolled a ton of joints with those

What phase are you on right now? The grape papers?
I'm still rolling with the blunts.
Back to top Go down
Tobe06
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
Tobe06

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ali

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 2:27 pm

I quit a while back, but pipe was usually by first choice - easier and less hassle than rolling or the bong. Find joints/blunts kinda wasteful, but more fun at a party or with a bunch of people.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 2:39 pm

Pipe, convenient since I moved in w/in laws and they are not 420 friendly lol

hot boxing right now
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 2:41 pm

Blown glass is the quickest easiest. But vapoorize is the betterest.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 2:43 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
Pipe, convenient since I moved in w/in laws and they are not 420 friendly lol

hot boxing right now

LOL I haven't hot boxed since High School...ahhh the good ole days.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 2:45 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Dank weed gets smoked out of pipes, bongs and joints

not at the birds nest!
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 2:55 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
LOL I haven't hot boxed since High School...ahhh the good ole days.

exactly lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 2:55 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Dank weed gets smoked out of pipes, bongs and joints

not at the birds nest!

Not in the Sooner house either. Blunts, blunts and more blunts. The better the weed, the smaller the blunt. Simple enough.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:20 pm

have not smoked in a while and tried some spice ( spike max) and that shit works for what it is but is nasty tasting and cant be good for you so thats that. Had to see what it was all about and get this 27.00 a G WTF but had to try it out. Back to crown black for a while.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:22 pm

sokolkevin wrote:
have not smoked in a while and tried some spice ( spike max) and that shit works for what it is but is nasty tasting and cant be good for you so thats that. Had to see what it was all about and get this 27.00 a G WTF but had to try it out. Back to crown black for a while.

Crown black, excellent call my shorthorn buddy.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:28 pm

ha figured you would give me hell for trying the spice as I stated I would never lower myself to those standards but curiosity got the cat. Also any way of speeding up the cleaning process other than running and sweating your ass off.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:32 pm

sokolkevin wrote:
ha figured you would give me hell for trying the spice as I stated I would never lower myself to those standards but curiosity got the cat. Also any way of speeding up the cleaning process other than running and sweating your ass off.

Well what can you expect from a Texas fan?
There is some stuff they sell at what we call here "the head shop"(because of the Zig Zag guy painted outside). Not sure how effective they are. Are you doing a piss, hair or saliva test?
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:47 pm

nah no test just doing it for myself I tend to do it every couple of years just to do it and just wanted it out of me sooner than later if possible.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:50 pm

sokolkevin wrote:
nah no test just doing it for myself I tend to do it every couple of years just to do it and just wanted it out of me sooner than later if possible.

Well then, sweating would be your best bet. If you don't have a high % of body fat it shouldn't take that long.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:58 pm

5'11 215 so its going to take some time lol oh well nothing to worry about tho. Also sooners you tend to be a little hostile towards the horns lately. Are you getting nervous already?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:01 pm

sokolkevin wrote:
5'11 215 so its going to take some time lol oh well nothing to worry about tho. Also sooners you tend to be a little hostile towards the horns lately. Are you getting nervous already?

Game is just around the corner, always get pumped around this time. Plus this year I got tickets. So I'm really looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:12 pm

ah thats right you do have tickets I forgot you lucky bastard Im jealous but then again you live close by. In that case you can give me hell up until game time being you have tickets. Enoy it man its going to be a good one. Dont worry I will return the shit giving as much as possible Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:15 pm

sokolkevin wrote:
ah thats right you do have tickets I forgot you lucky bastard Im jealous but then again you live close by. In that case you can give me hell up until game time being you have tickets. Enoy it man its going to be a good one. Dont worry I will return the shit giving as much as possible Very Happy

Yep, OU is 2-0 when I go to the game. I'm hoping to make that 3-0. If they lose I'm going to be pretty pissed spending all that money on those tickets. If they win it will be totally worth it though cheers
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:39 pm

smoke it, toke it, reload it Weed
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:50 pm

oggy420 wrote:
smoke it, toke it, reload it Weed

I do the same thing. But my reloading is a little different. 1 goes down, time to put another one in the air.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:02 pm

yea man tell me bout it. I HAD to cut down on blunts after i went to Delaware. Between me and my 3 friends we smoked 15 blunts that accounted for 3 quarters of an ounce in 3 days. My lungs were not very happy with me lol. I've started using these bob marley pure hemp rolling papers. If you get the long one's it's basically like smoking a blunt. You can put as much in there as you want. If you have good tasting weed it really comes through. And it's not as bad for you as blunts but hey, i've still never turned down a blunt to this point lol.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:09 pm

yeah when you are currently stuck with reggie, fatties are the only option.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:13 pm

yo i hear you man i've had to deal with scumbag dealers again recently. Fucking .7 for 20 bucks? Ughh i hate dealing with people like that. If it's just some good dro, don't tell me it's master kush. Im not stupid. Ughh lol.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:15 pm

oggy420 wrote:
yo i hear you man i've had to deal with scumbag dealers again recently. Fucking .7 for 20 bucks? Ughh i hate dealing with people like that. If it's just some good dro, don't tell me it's master kush. Im not stupid. Ughh lol.

yeah that kind of shit sucks. I lost my connect of the good shit a couple months ago now. So now I have to deal with people I don't know and the occasional "light" sack. I miss my connect, not only was it the best quality but I knew the guy and it weighed out every single time no questions.
I got a great connect on reggie so I'm stuck with that until my luck changes.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:43 pm

How did I miss this thread? WTF...
I like pipes, they're most convenient. I'm always up for a blunt though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you smoke it?   How do you smoke it? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you smoke it?
Page 2 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next