Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bucket List (shortened version)

Go down 
+3
SOKO
MMAEYES
NoRegret
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

Bucket List (shortened version) Empty
PostSubject: Bucket List (shortened version)   Bucket List (shortened version) EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 2:36 pm

Ok, I've always found these things pretty interresting. Im sure most of you already know what a bucket list is...but for those who dont...its a list of things you want to do before you...well...kick the bucket haha

I thought it'd be a pretty fun and interresting thread to open up on here, we'll do a top 5 for now, but if ppl feel like posting more, feel welcome to.

I will post mine later after I give it some thought.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Bucket List (shortened version)   Bucket List (shortened version) EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 3:14 pm

Bucket List:

1. Go to an Ohio State football game- (Its always been a dream of mine, but tickets are impossible to get)

2. Own my own business- (whether it be a restaurant or something else)

3. Go on a trip through Europe- (I have a big German and Italian background, but would also like to visit some of the other european countries.)

4. Change someone’s life in a positive way.- (If I can make at least one person's life better than it was, I know I will have done something positive with my life, even if its not for myself)

5. Join a fire department (volunteer or career) and fight a fire- (been a passion of mine since I was a kid, and got told I dont have the heart (literally healthwise) to do it, so I'd like to find a way somehow to do so)

6. Go skydiving- (id like to have an adrenaline rush like that)

7. Prove all my doubters that have said Im a loser and will amount to nothing wrong and do
something good with my life.- (ive been told many times I cant and wont do anything with my life, so I really want to do something good.)

8. Create something that has not been invented before.- (haha kinda crazy, but my family has been notorious for inventing shit and not putting a patent on it, and then a couple years later that very same thing hits the stores from someone else making it lol)

Will add more later.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Bucket List (shortened version)   Bucket List (shortened version) EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 3:31 pm

1. Get in the cage

2. go to another ohio state football game lol

3. have enough money for the boob job my wife wants

4. See my kids graduate

5. Go train at BJ Penn's gym in Hilo
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Bucket List (shortened version)   Bucket List (shortened version) EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 3:31 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
1. Get in the cage

2. go to another ohio state football game lol

3. have enough money for the boob job my wife wants

4. See my kids graduate

5. Go train at BJ Penn's gym in Hilo

Shocked
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Bucket List (shortened version)   Bucket List (shortened version) EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 3:41 pm

NoRegret were you at man? My dudes family is alumni so I get offered lots of tickets to games that they don't want to see. I maybe able to hook you up
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Bucket List (shortened version)   Bucket List (shortened version) EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 3:42 pm

I live in a suburb about 10 minutes west of Akron
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Bucket List (shortened version)   Bucket List (shortened version) EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 3:50 pm

When the tickets come in, which I have to ask again when they come, they'll offer me tickets. It's always a cupcake game against some MAC school or some other little school but I'll see if I can help you cross out that one on your list.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Bucket List (shortened version)   Bucket List (shortened version) EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 3:51 pm

They never give me the MI game! Damn them!
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Bucket List (shortened version)   Bucket List (shortened version) EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 3:58 pm

MMAEYES wrote:

hahaha nice bro.

well yeah, if you can hook me up with tickets that would be f'n amazing lol

if not, thanks for the thought still, its pretty cool that you'd offer to give me tickets, even if against a smaller team. I'd just love getting to be in that stadium with all the other fans and seeing the script ohio and all that stuff haha
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Bucket List (shortened version)   Bucket List (shortened version) EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 4:06 pm

NoRegret wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:

hahaha nice bro.

well yeah, if you can hook me up with tickets that would be f'n amazing lol

if not, thanks for the thought still, its pretty cool that you'd offer to give me tickets, even if against a smaller team. I'd just love getting to be in that stadium with all the other fans and seeing the script ohio and all that stuff haha

As a Ohio State fan there is nothing like screaming O-H-I-O with the rest of the stadium. Every ohio state fan should feel that feeling. 2 years ago seeing Beanie Wells run a 80 something yard TD run on MSU was soo fucking sweet. Great memories.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Bucket List (shortened version)   Bucket List (shortened version) EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 4:10 pm

hahaha you lucky bastard!
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Bucket List (shortened version)   Bucket List (shortened version) EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 4:31 pm

spend one more day with my brother

save a life

go to amsterdam for a week

get in the cage on an undercard

have a fivesome with all flavors of hotties.

pull a cop over and beat his ass and get away with it.

drive over 200mph in a car

watch floyd mayweather get knocked out so bad he retires for good. (dan hardy would do in the mean time)

brew a beer that gets put on the shelf all over the world.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Bucket List (shortened version)   Bucket List (shortened version) EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 4:47 pm

That's a pretty good list Sokolkevin I really like the beating a cops ass and getting away with it one. 5 honeys has got to be to much for one dick bro one or two at a time I would understand but don't bite off more than you can chew. You don't want any of the girls to leave unsatisfied.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Bucket List (shortened version)   Bucket List (shortened version) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:00 pm

I've thought of another one i would like to add. I would like to be the best man for at least 3 weddings.

I'm already scheduled to be the best man for one, and a couple other ones are possible...so yeah, If Im a best man at that many weddings, I would feel pretty special.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Bucket List (shortened version)   Bucket List (shortened version) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:51 pm

1. be the father of healthy baby boy.

2. train 1 week with Wanderlei

3. be financially secure enough that money is no object. For selfish reasons but also for the peace of mind that my children would not want

4. longshot -but i would like to fight gsp.

5. I am a lucky man 1 and 2 are distinct possiblities 3 could happen if i continue and 4 is a pipe dream. Being a grandfather would have to be 5.

making this list i feel so blessed. I have traveled the world, competed in MMA, have a one yr old daughter that is healthy and simply beautiful. I have had my single life and lived it well. I have had a 3 some and moresome and i have shared the seed on plenty of faces
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Bucket List (shortened version)   Bucket List (shortened version) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:20 am

Cu Bua wrote:
1. be the father of healthy baby boy.

2. train 1 week with Wanderlei

3. be financially secure enough that money is no object. For selfish reasons but also for the peace of mind that my children would not want

4. longshot -but i would like to fight gsp.

5. I am a lucky man 1 and 2 are distinct possiblities 3 could happen if i continue and 4 is a pipe dream. Being a grandfather would have to be 5.

making this list i feel so blessed. I have traveled the world, competed in MMA, have a one yr old daughter that is healthy and simply beautiful. I have had my single life and lived it well. I have had a 3 some and moresome and i have shared the seed on plenty of faces

Nice.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Bucket List (shortened version)   Bucket List (shortened version) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:35 am

I have really been thinking about this kind of thing lately, don't want to talk too much about it but I might be getting a little sum of money in the next year or so and might actually have a real oprotunity to do some things I never dreamed I would get to do.

#1 that is on my mind is Super Bowl will be in Dallas next year, if by some miracle the Cowboys are in that game I could see one of my ultimate dreams, the Cowboys in the Super Bowl. But even if my Boys don't make it I would still love to attend a Super Bowl.

#2- Best case senario would be OU playing in the National Championship in Miami. Even though OU is my #1 team and you would think 1 and 2 would be flipped, but I have seen about 20 OU games in my lifetime included 2 OU vs Texas games(OU won both big).

#3- I would love to have a career in sports photography, I take pictures at every sporting event I attend, I have 800+ pics from OU games, Dallas games, UFC event(in Dallas), NASCAR Texas Motor Speedway, Texas Rangers games.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: Bucket List (shortened version)   Bucket List (shortened version) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:49 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
I have really been thinking about this kind of thing lately, don't want to talk too much about it but I might be getting a little sum of money in the next year or so and might actually have a real oprotunity to do some things I never dreamed I would get to do.

#1 that is on my mind is Super Bowl will be in Dallas next year, if by some miracle the Cowboys are in that game I could see one of my ultimate dreams, the Cowboys in the Super Bowl. But even if my Boys don't make it I would still love to attend a Super Bowl.

#2- Best case senario would be OU playing in the National Championship in Miami. Even though OU is my #1 team and you would think 1 and 2 would be flipped, but I have seen about 20 OU games in my lifetime included 2 OU vs Texas games(OU won both big).

#3- I would love to have a career in sports photography, I take pictures at every sporting event I attend, I have 800+ pics from OU games, Dallas games, UFC event(in Dallas), NASCAR Texas Motor Speedway, Texas Rangers games.

So THAT'S what the Sooners have been missing the past few years...
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Bucket List (shortened version)   Bucket List (shortened version) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:54 am

So THAT'S what the Sooners have been missing the past few years...[/quote]

Ha ha yeah, I went in 03 and 04(yeah I know 12-0 isn't exactly winning big). I had a chance to go in 05 but I knew what was up, I didn't want to go see my boys lose. If I get a chance to get next year though I'll be there.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: Bucket List (shortened version)   Bucket List (shortened version) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:37 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:

Ha ha yeah, I went in 03 and 04(yeah I know 12-0 isn't exactly winning big). I had a chance to go in 05 but I knew what was up, I didn't want to go see my boys lose. If I get a chance to get next year though I'll be there.[/quote]

Come on Sooner, you don't want to see your boys lose to a rookie QB do you?
Back to top Go down
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin duh!

PostSubject: Re: Bucket List (shortened version)   Bucket List (shortened version) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:39 am

1. Go skydiving
2. Run a marathon
3. Get a Masters or PHD degree.
4. Buy a boat and travel the world.
5. Have at least one son.
6. Find a couple good friends.
7. Improve my relationships with my immediate and extended family.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Bucket List (shortened version)   Bucket List (shortened version) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:41 am

Reading over my bucket list and other people's I cant believe I forgot to put down this, which a couple of you have.

I would also like to have at least one healthy son.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Bucket List (shortened version)   Bucket List (shortened version) EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:46 am

Bigs03 wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:

Ha ha yeah, I went in 03 and 04(yeah I know 12-0 isn't exactly winning big). I had a chance to go in 05 but I knew what was up, I didn't want to go see my boys lose. If I get a chance to get next year though I'll be there.

Come on Sooner, you don't want to see your boys lose to a rookie QB do you?[/quote]

I feel good about next season vs Texas, I usually have pretty realistic expectations for the game. Of course you can't account for injuries like last season but barring any big setbacks I think your boys will go down next season. Of course I'm not too confident, kind of hard to gauge either team for next season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bucket List (shortened version)   Bucket List (shortened version) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bucket List (shortened version)
Page 1 of 1