Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Petition to bring the sexy armbar bitches back.

Go down 
+14
Ziggy116
LTFG
Cu Bu
OU
Jruq
bobbitt15
EliteAcidBurn
muayjitsu
Thomasdrrn09
The Great One
terpsandravens
GolbeZ
LA
Wolfgangsta
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Support the sexy armbar bitches!
Bring back the armbar hotties.
Petition to bring the sexy armbar bitches back. - Page 2 Vote_lcap58%Petition to bring the sexy armbar bitches back. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 58% [ 15 ]
Naw I'm not interested in females anyway.
Petition to bring the sexy armbar bitches back. - Page 2 Vote_lcap42%Petition to bring the sexy armbar bitches back. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 42% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

Petition to bring the sexy armbar bitches back. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition to bring the sexy armbar bitches back.   Petition to bring the sexy armbar bitches back. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:27 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Petition to bring the sexy armbar bitches back.   Petition to bring the sexy armbar bitches back. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:30 pm

All right, now you two are just trying to be antagonistic... You don't want to incur the wife's wrath, trust me...
Back to top Go down
EliteAcidBurn
Green Belt
Green Belt
EliteAcidBurn

Favorite Fighter(s) : GSP

PostSubject: Re: Petition to bring the sexy armbar bitches back.   Petition to bring the sexy armbar bitches back. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:32 pm

BUHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
MMAMelissa

PostSubject: Re: Petition to bring the sexy armbar bitches back.   Petition to bring the sexy armbar bitches back. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:26 am

I love how you guys all refer to those women as "Bitches".... BTW, you need to warn people about ultimatesurrender.com when you mention it... I would have gotten along with my life just fine without ever having visited that site...
Back to top Go down
Jruq
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jruq

PostSubject: Re: Petition to bring the sexy armbar bitches back.   Petition to bring the sexy armbar bitches back. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:25 am

MMAMelissa wrote:
I love how you guys all refer to those women as "Bitches".... BTW, you need to warn people about ultimatesurrender.com when you mention it... I would have gotten along with my life just fine without ever having visited that site...

I'm afraid you will have to expect a certain level of Mysogyny here Melissa. I hope that doesn't stop you from posting, as I for one appreciate the rare, educated, female perspective on mma.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Petition to bring the sexy armbar bitches back.   Petition to bring the sexy armbar bitches back. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:30 am

Couldn't post at work over a picture? they need to point out that women have shirtless men on the websites they shop at, but don't put up with any of the skewed POVs that we do.
Back to top Go down
Jruq
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jruq

PostSubject: Re: Petition to bring the sexy armbar bitches back.   Petition to bring the sexy armbar bitches back. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:48 am

This isn't a shopping, or fashion website though, is it? I know where to go to look at fine women when I want/need to. I don't need it popping up at work. And yes Andrew, as white males we are horribly discriminated against with double standards; oh the horror.
Back to top Go down
KmacLamb23
White Belt
White Belt
KmacLamb23

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor, Bones Jones, Hendo

PostSubject: Re: Petition to bring the sexy armbar bitches back.   Petition to bring the sexy armbar bitches back. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:07 am

haha... that is a fucked up way to ask that question but I can't get on at work if the old banner is up.
Back to top Go down

Petition to bring the sexy armbar bitches back.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2