Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bisping running his mouth already

Go down 
+9
Jruq
CainVelasquezFan
EliteAcidBurn
LA
tgrazzi06
SOKO
Bigs03
OU
Farmer1906
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Bisping running his mouth already Empty
PostSubject: Bisping running his mouth already   Bisping running his mouth already EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:55 pm

"I am gonna kick someone's backside in Manchester in front of my hometown crowd, then fight again as soon as possible and then rematch with Henderson," Bisping tells the Manchester Evening News today. "That wasn't the best of me in the ring in Vegas and I want another crack at him.”

"I want a top fighter in Manchester, I want to get back up there straight away. That's what I have told the UFC,” he added. "I can't wait to fight in Manchester again, it will be good to fight in front of my own supporters again."

The Manchester Evening News sponsors the arena of the same name which will host UFC 105 on
November 14th.

Bisping has fought there once before, beating Elvis Sinosic at UFC 70, and is sure to get a rapturous reception from the local fans.

The Wolfslair gym he represents is a forty minute drive from the arena and at lest one of his team mates there - such as Paul Kelly - is also likely to feature on the card.

He really wants to rematch Hendo after 2 wins....he's more delusional than Penn confused
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Bisping running his mouth already   Bisping running his mouth already EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:59 pm

I like the idea of giving him Cote, I think that fight makes sense. Thales Leites is a decent option as well.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Bisping running his mouth already   Bisping running his mouth already EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:12 pm

what a douche
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Bisping running his mouth already   Bisping running his mouth already EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:00 pm

bigs said it best
Back to top Go down
tgrazzi06
tgrazzi06

Favorite Fighter(s) : Forrest, GSP, Tito(gasp)

PostSubject: Re: Bisping running his mouth already   Bisping running his mouth already EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:09 pm

I don't know I kind of like Bisping. And personally I would hope a fighter would come back with something like that, means he wasn't broken by the vicious KO. I would have liked to see him give Hendo his props for the fight but most other fighters don't either.

Personally I think Bisping has a little (just a little) bit of a right to be cocky after the UK kicked the shit out of our US team on TUF. Other than the water to the face which I thought was a dick move (he did apologize later when he found out it wasn't him making the supposed racial remark) he did a decent job on TUF. My 2 cents on the matter.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Bisping running his mouth already   Bisping running his mouth already EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:40 pm

This fucking guy always wants homefield advantage, man what a bitch, Hendo owned you, and unless they give you another average fighter, you'll get owned again.
Back to top Go down
EliteAcidBurn
Green Belt
Green Belt
EliteAcidBurn

Favorite Fighter(s) : GSP

PostSubject: Re: Bisping running his mouth already   Bisping running his mouth already EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:40 pm

I hope he fights Cote and Cote Ko's him again, back to back Ko's would be just sweet
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: Bisping running his mouth already   Bisping running his mouth already EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:23 pm

EliteAcidBurn wrote:
I hope he fights Cote and Cote Ko's him again, back to back Ko's would be just sweet

haha that would be great..
Back to top Go down
Jruq
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jruq

PostSubject: Re: Bisping running his mouth already   Bisping running his mouth already EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:11 pm

Vote is another guy with heavy hands and a great chin - I would like to see that.

By the way - my animated Gif is not animating? any ideas why? Is it because I'm a newbie?
Back to top Go down
EliteAcidBurn
Green Belt
Green Belt
EliteAcidBurn

Favorite Fighter(s) : GSP

PostSubject: Re: Bisping running his mouth already   Bisping running his mouth already EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:14 pm

YEA NOOBIES ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE ANIMATED GIFS.....lol
actually when you go to your avatar section, just choose link to off site and then use the url of the gif
Back to top Go down
The Great One
Orange Belt
Orange Belt
The Great One

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin, Lyoto Machida, GSP, Hendo, Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Bisping running his mouth already   Bisping running his mouth already EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:31 pm

Maybe the pain meds he is on are causing him to go crazy.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Bisping running his mouth already   Bisping running his mouth already EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:34 pm

Please refer to my avatar...
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Bisping running his mouth already   Bisping running his mouth already EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:45 pm

What did he say that is so bad?

"I'd like to fight in my home country and I would like a top fighter right away."

Ya, what a horrible person. Jesus.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
muayjitsu
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
muayjitsu

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wand, Thiago Alves, BJ Penn, Cain, Vitor, Tito, SHOGUN

PostSubject: Re: Bisping running his mouth already   Bisping running his mouth already EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:41 am

Hmm Bisping does not deserve a top fighter he has never beaten a top fighter before. Id make him work his way back up I wish drew mcfedries was available I think he would KO bisping too.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Bisping running his mouth already   Bisping running his mouth already EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:44 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
What did he say that is so bad?

"I'd like to fight in my home country and I would like a top fighter right away."

Ya, what a horrible person. Jesus.

Bisping wrote:

...then rematch with Henderson," Bisping tells the Manchester Evening News today. "That wasn't the best of me in the ring in Vegas and I want another crack at him.

Why on earth would he or anyone else want that besides to see Bisping get fucked up AGAIN?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Bisping running his mouth already   Bisping running his mouth already EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:28 am

He had a bad loss and wants to redeem himself. Everyone says that after a bad loss.

And that didn't look like Michael Bisping in the cage there. He is usually smarter than that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bisping running his mouth already   Bisping running his mouth already Empty

Back to top Go down

Bisping running his mouth already
Page 1 of 1