Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NFL Playoff Predictions?

Go down 
+2
bobbitt15
OU
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

NFL Playoff Predictions? Empty
PostSubject: NFL Playoff Predictions?   NFL Playoff Predictions? EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 1:30 pm

NFC-

1. Seattle
2. New Orleans

3. Detroit
4. Dallas
5. Carolina
6. San Francisco

AFC-

1. Denver
2. New England

3. Cincinnati
4. Indianapolis
5. Kansas City
6. San Diego

Detroit vs San Francisco
Dallas vs Carolina
Cincinnati vs San Diego
Indianapolis vs Kansas City

Seattle vs Carolina
New Orleans vs San Francisco
Denver vs Kansas City
New England vs Cincinnati

Seattle vs San Francisco
Denver vs New England

Seattle vs New England

Last edited by freakzilla on Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:22 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoff Predictions?   NFL Playoff Predictions? EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 1:35 pm

Miami at 5? LOL yeah right, they aren't making the playoffs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoff Predictions?   NFL Playoff Predictions? EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 1:36 pm

OU wrote:
Miami at 5? LOL yeah right, they aren't making the playoffs.
I don't see you posting your predictions.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoff Predictions?   NFL Playoff Predictions? EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 1:36 pm

NFC East - New York Giants
NFC North - Green Bay Packers
NFC South - Atlanta Falcons
NFC West - Seattle Seahawks

NFC Wild Cards: San Francisco and New Orleans

AFC East - New England
AFC North - Cincinnati
AFC South - Houston
AFC West - Denver

AFC Wild Cards: Kansas City and Miami
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoff Predictions?   NFL Playoff Predictions? EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 1:39 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
NFC East - New York Giants
NFC North - Green Bay Packers
NFC South - Atlanta Falcons
NFC West - Seattle Seahawks

NFC Wild Cards: San Francisco and New Orleans

AFC East - New England
AFC North - Cincinnati
AFC South - Houston
AFC West - Denver

AFC Wild Cards: Kansas City and Miami
We have the exact same 12 teams making the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoff Predictions?   NFL Playoff Predictions? EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 1:42 pm

I wanted to put Tennessee over Miami but their schedule is much tougher from what I saw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoff Predictions?   NFL Playoff Predictions? EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 1:45 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
I wanted to put Tennessee over Miami but their schedule is much tougher from what I saw
That's how I made my predictions. Some teams have a much easier schedule.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoff Predictions?   NFL Playoff Predictions? EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 1:46 pm

How the fuck is Miami going to make the playoffs? You guys are caught up in the moment, the records right now don't really indicate where teams stand. Miami has no shot to make the playoffs. None.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoff Predictions?   NFL Playoff Predictions? EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 1:49 pm

I don't think Giants will win the NFC East. I'd probably still lean Redskins but Cowboys have a shot. Giants just aren't very good this year IMO, maybe the worst in the division when it's all said and done.

49ers, Seahawks, Packers are all pretty smart picks still. I think both Saints and Falcons make it. So right now in NFC I'd go 49ers, Seahawks, Packers, Falcons, Saints then I think think it's Redskins/Cowboys. One of those two.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoff Predictions?   NFL Playoff Predictions? EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 1:53 pm

Denver, Cincy, Houston I think are safe picks in NFC still. I still like teams like Ravens and even San Diego over teams like Miami.
AFC I think I'd go Denver, Cincy, Houston, Pats, Ravens, then either Colts or Chiefs. I don't think Miami will even sniff the playoffs though. I don't see that happening.

Last edited by OU on Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoff Predictions?   NFL Playoff Predictions? EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 2:00 pm

OU wrote:
How the fuck is Miami going to make the playoffs? You guys are caught up in the moment, the records right now don't really indicate where teams stand. Miami has no shot to make the playoffs. None.
1) Balt/Pitt are not good teams
2) It might only take 8-8 to get there

Miami has a good defense and some decent weapons in the pass game. I'm not saying they're a good team, but the 2nd wild card from the AFC is going to be really weak this year
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoff Predictions?   NFL Playoff Predictions? EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 2:03 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
OU wrote:
1) Balt/Pitt are not good teams
2) It might only take 8-8 to get there

Miami has a good defense and some decent weapons in the pass game. I'm not saying they're a good team, but the 2nd wild card from the AFC is going to be really weak this year
Baltimore is better then Pitt at this point still IMO. I think they will get better as the season goes and the new guys on defense have time to play together. Pitt has a longer way to go IMO. Miami is probably pretty close to Pitt right now but that isn't saying much. Miami isn't a good team. I like Colts and even the Chiefs more then Miami right now.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoff Predictions?   NFL Playoff Predictions? EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 2:07 pm

Well they just went on the road and beat the Colts yesterday. I thought Indy had a chance to avoid the huge regression everyone was talking about and make the playoffs again mostly because Luck is really good, but their defense just sucks

The Chiefs I agree about, they should easily take one of the wild card spots barring injuries

The Ravens just don't have any talent on offense. The Pitta loss crushed them, I just don't see how they are going to score any points. Flacco has been a middle of the road QB his whole career who has gotten hot in the playoffs a couple times. He isn't going to make stars out of scrubs
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoff Predictions?   NFL Playoff Predictions? EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 2:15 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Well they just went on the road and beat the Colts yesterday. I thought Indy had a chance to avoid the huge regression everyone was talking about and make the playoffs again mostly because Luck is really good, but their defense just sucks

The Chiefs I agree about, they should easily take one of the wild card spots barring injuries

The Ravens just don't have any talent on offense. The Pitta loss crushed them, I just don't see how they are going to score any points. Flacco has been a middle of the road QB his whole career who has gotten hot in the playoffs a couple times. He isn't going to make stars out of scrubs
Flacco is better then middle of the road IMO, he isn't elite but he is on that level with Eli, Dalton and Ryan right now for me. Isn't Torri Smith also hurt for Ravens? Rice is still a stud but they have much better coaches and I think they are just going to take time to adjust to the team the have. I don't think these first 2 weeks give us a clear indication on how things will play out. Teams like Redskins are better or will be better then they have shown and teams like Miami and Bills will eventually fall back IMO.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoff Predictions?   NFL Playoff Predictions? EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 5:58 am

AFC

north - cincinnati
east - miami
south - houston
west - denver

wildcards - new england, indianapolis

NFC

north - green bay
east - ???????? (i like dallas over the giants but i don't trust either of them)
south - atlanta
west - san francisco

wildcards - chicago, seattle

i've only got the pats as a wild card because history says you don't write them off, but miami looks flat out the better team this year. i expect the pats to improve but you win nothing with a one man team, even if that man is brady. they are missing and will continue to miss welker, lloyd, branch hernandez & gronkowski, there's no question about that.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoff Predictions?   NFL Playoff Predictions? EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:20 am

I think by midway through the season most of you will realize the Dolphins are still the Dolphins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoff Predictions?   NFL Playoff Predictions? EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:31 am

01. @ Cleveland
02. @ Indianapolis
03. Atlanta
04. @ New Orleans
05. Baltimore
06. BYE
07. Buffalo
08. @ New England
09. Cincinnati
10. @ Tampa Bay
11. San Diego
12. Carolina
13. @ New York Jets
14. @ Pittsburgh
15. New England
16. @ Buffalo
17. New York Jets

Last edited by freakzilla on Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoff Predictions?   NFL Playoff Predictions? EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:33 am

I could see Miami winning anywhere between 8-10 games.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoff Predictions?   NFL Playoff Predictions? EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:48 am

I still see them winning only 5-7 games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoff Predictions?   NFL Playoff Predictions? EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 11:18 am

I have them at 9-

01. @ Cleveland
02. @ Indianapolis
03. Atlanta
04. @ New Orleans
05. Baltimore
06. BYE
07. Buffalo
08. @ New England
09. Cincinnati
10. @ Tampa Bay
11. San Diego
12. Carolina
13. @ New York Jets
14. @ Pittsburgh
15. New England
16. @ Buffalo
17. New York Jets
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoff Predictions?   NFL Playoff Predictions? EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 11:24 am

Go Fins!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoff Predictions?   NFL Playoff Predictions? EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:05 am

Does Trent Richardson to Colts change your minds at all?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoff Predictions?   NFL Playoff Predictions? EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 10:44 am

OU wrote:
Which moron runs the Browns?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoff Predictions?   NFL Playoff Predictions? EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 10:52 am

freakzilla wrote:
OU wrote:
Which moron runs the Browns?
No clue, but they got a 1st round pick for next season and he has had some problems staying healthy. But I think he is very good when he is healthy. Alot of potential. I like him a lot more then the other recent Alabama RBs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoff Predictions?   NFL Playoff Predictions? EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 10:55 am

I'm a big fan. Cleveland wont get a better player with the pick. How can they say they traded him to rebuild? He's in his 2nd year ffs. Also he showed a lot of heart last season playing injured.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL Playoff Predictions?   NFL Playoff Predictions? Empty

Back to top Go down

NFL Playoff Predictions?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next