Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My NBA First Round Playoff Predictions

Go down 
+2
Farmer1906
OU
6 posters
AuthorMessage

My NBA First Round Playoff Predictions Empty
PostSubject: My NBA First Round Playoff Predictions   My NBA First Round Playoff Predictions EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:36 pm

1. Chicago vs 8. Philadelphia
2. Miami vs 7. New York
3. Indiana vs 6. Orlando
4. Boston vs 5. Atlanta

1. San Antonio vs 8. Utah
2. Oklahoma City vs 7. Dallas
3. LA Lakers vs 6. Denver
4. Memphis vs 5. LA Clippers

The Bulls finished the season with the best record and Philadelphia have been on a big slide. 2 excellent defensive teams but the Bulls should go through easy. Bulls in a sweep.

2. Miami vs 7. New York

The Heat have seemed to be bored with the season and were waiting for the playoffs. The Knicks have improved big time since they sacked their coach with Carmelo on a tear. Still the Heat have too much weapons and should win a competitive series. Heat in 6.

3. Indiana vs 6. Orlando

No Howard, no hope for the Magic. Pacers in a sweep.

4. Boston vs 5. Atlanta

This should be a close, great series. The Celtics have been on a tear since the all-star break while the Hawks are a young and talented team. This series could go either way but I see Boston pulling it out. Celtics in 7.

The Spurs finished with the best record in the West and have the deepest team in the league. They are on a mission after their first round exit last season and wont let the same thing happen again. The Jazz exceeded expectations to make the playoffs and have a loaded front court. That is where they should attack the Spurs just like Memphis did last season. I see the Spurs though as too talented and too experienced. Spurs in 5.

The Thunder are a puzzle. They have 2 excellent defensive big men and 3 talented perimeter scorers. When they are on they can beat any team but struggle if Durant and Westbrook have a bad shooting game. Against Dallas the defending champs I see them being too good though. Dallas have been disappointing this season with Dirk having a shocker by his standards and losing Chandler being a massive blow. Thunder in 6.

The question is has Kobe evolved? he sat out the last game of the season instead of trying to win the scoring title. He has seen Bynum and Gasol evolve without him there and must have liked what he saw. There is no greater competitor in the NBA and he would love to match MJ with 6 rings. Even without WMP I see the Lakers having way too much for the Nuggets. Lakers in 5.

The best series in the West. Memphis had a great run last year but can they repeat it? The Clippers are back in the playoffs after a long dry run but will their stay be a short one? The Clippers have the best pure PG in the NBA in Chris Paul. He knows what to do in the playoffs and would love another long run. The match up that will decide the series though is Griffin vs Randolph. 2 talented PF's who are crucial for their teams. I see Chris Paul helping Griffin get the better of that match up and the Clippers taking out a great series. Clippers in 6.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: My NBA First Round Playoff Predictions   My NBA First Round Playoff Predictions EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:47 pm

1. Chicago vs 8. Philadelphia- Bulls in 5, but Philly will flirt with taking it to 6.
2. Miami vs 7. New York- Miami in 6, Melo will get 2 at home.
3. Indiana vs 6. Orlando- Indy in 5. Magic are a shell right now.
4. Boston vs 5. Atlanta- Boston in 6. Atl can be tough.

1. San Antonio vs 8. Utah- Spurs in 6. Utah ain't no bitch, glad we didn't draw them.
2. Oklahoma City vs 7. Dallas- OKC in 5.OKC is angry from last season.Dallas lost the fire.
3. LA Lakers vs 6. Denver- LA in 6. Denver can run you to death at home.
4. Memphis vs 5. LA Clippers- my favorite series. Memphis in 7. But CP3 could will his way past LA.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: My NBA First Round Playoff Predictions   My NBA First Round Playoff Predictions EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 3:16 pm

Memphis all the way
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: My NBA First Round Playoff Predictions   My NBA First Round Playoff Predictions EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 3:59 pm

2. Miami vs 7. New York
3. Indiana vs 6. Orlando
4. Boston vs 5. Atlanta

Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: My NBA First Round Playoff Predictions   My NBA First Round Playoff Predictions EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:00 pm

i thought ATL had home court?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: My NBA First Round Playoff Predictions   My NBA First Round Playoff Predictions EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:48 pm

2. Miami vs 7. New York
3. Indiana vs 6. Orlando
4. Boston vs 5. Atlanta

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: My NBA First Round Playoff Predictions   My NBA First Round Playoff Predictions EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:55 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Naw I know Boston won their division.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: My NBA First Round Playoff Predictions   My NBA First Round Playoff Predictions EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:28 pm

1. Chicago vs 8. Philadelphia-In 6
2. Miami vs 7. New York-In 6
3. Indiana vs 6. Orlando-In 6
4. Boston vs 5. Atlanta-In 6

1. San Antonio vs 8. Utah-In 5
2. Oklahoma City vs 7. Dallas-In 6
3. LA Lakers vs 6. Denver-In 5
4. Memphis vs 5. LA Clippers-In 7
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: My NBA First Round Playoff Predictions   My NBA First Round Playoff Predictions EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:56 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
2. Miami vs 7. New York
3. Indiana vs 6. Orlando
4. Boston vs 5. Atlanta

damn, Utah over SA?

Memphis was somewhat understandable last year. They had way more depth, good size and more size, and just the right guys to slow down Ginobili..plus the Spurs werent healthy. Utah causes no such matchup problems for the Spurs.

Note: i didnt neg your post
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: My NBA First Round Playoff Predictions   My NBA First Round Playoff Predictions EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:15 pm

Its easy to pick all the favorites.

Utah has length and athleticism in the paint with Jefferson, Favors, and Evans. They'll shove Ginobili's shit back in his face. Plus they're playing well now and been playing like it been the playoffs for the last 3 weeks. Kind of like NYG did at the end of last year.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: My NBA First Round Playoff Predictions   My NBA First Round Playoff Predictions EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:23 pm

killerofchicken wrote:

they do
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: My NBA First Round Playoff Predictions   My NBA First Round Playoff Predictions EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:31 pm

1. Chicago vs 8. Philadelphia - Bulls in 6
2. Miami vs 7. New York - Heat in 5
3. Indiana vs 6. Orlando - Pacers in 5
4. Boston vs 5. Atlanta - Celts in 6

1. San Antonio vs 8. Utah - SA in 5
2. Oklahoma City vs 7. Dallas - OKC in 5
3. LA Lakers vs 6. Denver - Lakers in 6
4. Memphis vs 5. LA Clippers - Memphis in 5
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: My NBA First Round Playoff Predictions   My NBA First Round Playoff Predictions EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:07 am

OU wrote:
1. Chicago vs 8. Philadelphia- Bulls in 5, but Philly will flirt with taking it to 6.
2. Miami vs 7. New York- Miami in 6, Melo will get 2 at home.
3. Indiana vs 6. Orlando- Indy in 5. Magic are a shell right now.
4. Boston vs 5. Atlanta- Boston in 6. Atl can be tough.

1. San Antonio vs 8. Utah- Spurs in 6. Utah ain't no bitch, glad we didn't draw them.
2. Oklahoma City vs 7. Dallas- OKC in 5.OKC is angry from last season.Dallas lost the fire.
3. LA Lakers vs 6. Denver- LA in 6. Denver can run you to death at home.
4. Memphis vs 5. LA Clippers- my favorite series. Memphis in 7. But CP3 could will his way past LA.
I got the Indy in 5 and Boston in 6, still have a chance with Memphis in 7 but I doubt that happens. Was close on the OKC series.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: My NBA First Round Playoff Predictions   My NBA First Round Playoff Predictions EmptySat May 12, 2012 2:18 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
2. Miami vs 7. New York
3. Indiana vs 6. Orlando
4. Boston vs 5. Atlanta

damn, Utah over SA?

Memphis was somewhat understandable last year. They had way more depth, good size and more size, and just the right guys to slow down Ginobili..plus the Spurs werent healthy. Utah causes no such matchup problems for the Spurs.

Note: i didnt neg your post

was right
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: My NBA First Round Playoff Predictions   My NBA First Round Playoff Predictions EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:49 pm

2nd round Predictions......Spurs in 6 over Clippers
OKC in 7 over Lakers
Celtics in 6 over Philly
Heat in 5 over Pacers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My NBA First Round Playoff Predictions   My NBA First Round Playoff Predictions EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:10 pm

2nd round Predictions-

Spurs in 5 over Clippers
OKC in 5 over Lakers
Celtics in 4 over Philly
Heat in 5 over Pacers
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: My NBA First Round Playoff Predictions   My NBA First Round Playoff Predictions EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:43 am

Lakers in 3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My NBA First Round Playoff Predictions   My NBA First Round Playoff Predictions EmptyMon May 14, 2012 8:16 am

killerofchicken wrote:
Lakers in 3

lol!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: My NBA First Round Playoff Predictions   My NBA First Round Playoff Predictions EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:12 am

OKC in 4
SA in 7

Boston in 6
Heat in 6
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: My NBA First Round Playoff Predictions   My NBA First Round Playoff Predictions EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:42 am

OKC in 6
LAC in 7

Boston in 5
Heat in 5
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: My NBA First Round Playoff Predictions   My NBA First Round Playoff Predictions EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:25 am

Spurs in 4
Lakers in 7

Celtics in 6
Heat in 5
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: My NBA First Round Playoff Predictions   My NBA First Round Playoff Predictions EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:35 am

lol at the Lakers having any shot vs OKC. You silly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My NBA First Round Playoff Predictions   My NBA First Round Playoff Predictions EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:00 pm

bobbitt, I fucking love your sig. It cracks me up every time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My NBA First Round Playoff Predictions   My NBA First Round Playoff Predictions Empty

Back to top Go down

My NBA First Round Playoff Predictions
Page 1 of 1