Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Worst Decision of the year so far?

Go down 
5 posters

Worst decision so far this year?
Carmont def. Larkin UD (29-28 x 3)
Worst Decision of the year so far? Vote_lcap13%Worst Decision of the year so far? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Guida def. Hioki SD (28-29 x 2, 30-27)
Worst Decision of the year so far? Vote_lcap0%Worst Decision of the year so far? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sanchez def. Gomi SD (29-28 x 2, 29-28)
Worst Decision of the year so far? Vote_lcap63%Worst Decision of the year so far? Vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
Cruickshank def. Edwards SD (30-27 x 2, 27-30)
Worst Decision of the year so far? Vote_lcap0%Worst Decision of the year so far? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Davis def. Machida UD(29-28 x 3)
Worst Decision of the year so far? Vote_lcap24%Worst Decision of the year so far? Vote_rcap
 24% [ 2 ]
Other (Specify)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Worst Decision of the year so far? Empty
PostSubject: Worst Decision of the year so far?   Worst Decision of the year so far? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 5:24 pm

A few bad decisions to pick from so far. What do you think has been the worst so far in 2013?

Carmont def. Larkin UD (29-28 x 3)
Guida def. Hioki SD (28-29 x 2, 30-27)
Sanchez def. Gomi SD (29-28 x 2, 29-28)
Cruickshank def. Edwards SD (30-27 x 2, 27-30)
Davis def. Machida UD(29-28 x 3)
Other (Specify)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Worst Decision of the year so far?   Worst Decision of the year so far? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 8:01 pm

The first 3 choices are the worst in some order. I went with Larkin-Carmont because I don't think I gave Carmont a round, at least not that I can recall. Guida and Diego at least won a round despite clearly losing the fight
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Worst Decision of the year so far?   Worst Decision of the year so far? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 9:05 pm

Sanchez without question was the worst decision this year so far.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Worst Decision of the year so far?   Worst Decision of the year so far? EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 9:12 pm

Gomi-Sanchez

then Machida vs. Phil.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Worst Decision of the year so far?   Worst Decision of the year so far? EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 9:24 am

Yeah I was the first one to click on Gomi-Sanchez. But I think what makes it more annoying is Sanchez was already gifted what I consider to be the worst decision I have ever seen. There is no fucking way anyone should ever suggest Sanchez beat Kampmann. Any scoring system that would suggest that fight was even competitive is a fucking joke. It's like take downs mean 1000x more then doing actual damage. It's like every combat video game ever made. When the time runs out, the one that suffered the most damage is the loser of the fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Decision of the year so far?   Worst Decision of the year so far? EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 11:57 am

Sanchez beat Kampmann.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Worst Decision of the year so far?   Worst Decision of the year so far? EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 12:29 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Worst Decision of the year so far?   Worst Decision of the year so far? EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:07 pm

freakzilla wrote:
Sanchez beat Kampmann.

Like I said there is no scoring system in the world that should have gave Sanchez that fight. If you think Sanchez won you don't what the fuck you are talking about. Simple as that. If you think it was even competitive, you're a fucking moron. It's insulting to think anyone would suggest Sanchez even came close to winning that fight. I could see it 30-26 before I could score that fight for Sanchez.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst Decision of the year so far?   Worst Decision of the year so far? EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 12:43 pm

OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
Sanchez beat Kampmann.

Like I said there is no scoring system in the world that should have gave Sanchez that fight. If you think Sanchez won you don't what the fuck you are talking about. Simple as that. If you think it was even competitive, you're a fucking moron. It's insulting to think anyone would suggest Sanchez even came close to winning that fight. I could see it 30-26 before I could score that fight for Sanchez.

Worst Decision of the year so far? U-mad-bro-again
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Worst Decision of the year so far?   Worst Decision of the year so far? EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 2:29 pm

That's like saying BJ Penn beat Nick Diaz. Like saying Joe Stevenson was up on the cards before BJ finished him. It was a straight up ass whoopin and you should be smacked for even suggesting it was competitive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst Decision of the year so far?   Worst Decision of the year so far? Empty

Back to top Go down

Worst Decision of the year so far?
Page 1 of 1