Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Young Guns keep on calling out the top fighters in the division

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Young Guns keep on calling out the top fighters in the division Empty
PostSubject: Young Guns keep on calling out the top fighters in the division   Young Guns keep on calling out the top fighters in the division EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:07 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Young Guns keep on calling out the top fighters in the division   Young Guns keep on calling out the top fighters in the division EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 3:13 pm

I don't have much of a problem with Khabib calling out a guy like Penn or Grant.  He is on a 20 fight win streak, the past 4 being against solid UFC vets and never been beaten in a pro figh.  The top guys at LW are who he should have his sights set on.  nfortunatly Grant might not be the best option right now and Penn might not be interested in a fight like that if he did come back.  But I think he has the right idea.

I don't think McGregor should be calling out the best at FW until he really proves something.  Beating Holloway won't actually be that something to me, even though if he wins with strikes people will be falling all over themselves to offer praise for him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Young Guns keep on calling out the top fighters in the division   Young Guns keep on calling out the top fighters in the division EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 1:23 pm

Call out whoever you want. I have a problem with people turning down fights. But ask for the Moon all you want. Just don't bitch when you don't get it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young Guns keep on calling out the top fighters in the division   Young Guns keep on calling out the top fighters in the division Empty

Back to top Go down

Young Guns keep on calling out the top fighters in the division
Page 1 of 1