Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test)

Go down 
+7
Farmer1906
Ali
acccardinal12
oggy420
bobbitt15
josh200612
GDPofDRC
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test)   The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:30 pm

Pfft Glen would smoke all these cats..........
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test)   The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:32 pm

Ali* wrote:

All you have to do is fuck with his gf and he is broke. Simple.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test)   The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:33 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Ali* wrote:

Sorry I meant Carl.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test)   The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:34 pm

Ali* wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Ali* wrote:

Sorry I meant Carl.

Take his gun away and he is nothing the kid can't even hit a zombie with a rock while it is stuck in the mud.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test)   The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:36 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Ali* wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Ali* wrote:

Sorry I meant Carl.

Take his gun away and he is nothing the kid can't even hit a zombie with a rock while it is stuck in the mud.

In all seriousness if Carl is able to make it to adulthood he's going to be one bad mothafucka.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test)   The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:39 pm

Ali* wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Ali* wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Ali* wrote:

Sorry I meant Carl.

In all seriousness if Carl is able to make it to adulthood he's going to be one bad mothafucka.

He will never be a bad mothafucka if he keeps wearing that hat.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test)   The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:45 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Ali* wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Ali* wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Ali* wrote:

Sorry I meant Carl.

You're just jelly because Carl's getting to be a zombie killing cowboy.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test)   The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:46 pm

Ali* wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Ali* wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Ali* wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Ali* wrote:

Sorry I meant Carl.

LOL he's still a virgin and he has freckles. Nobody can take him series right now.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test)   The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:01 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Ali* wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Ali* wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Ali* wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Ali* wrote:

Sorry I meant Carl.

LOL he's still a virgin and he has freckles. Nobody can take him series right now.

Have you not seen the way Maggie's sister has been eying up Carl ? once he's a young man she's going to perform stuff that's ilegal in Alabama with him.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test)   The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:08 pm

Ali* wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Ali* wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Ali* wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Ali* wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Ali* wrote:

Sorry I meant Carl.

Have you not seen the way Maggie's sister has been eying up Carl ? once he's a young man she's going to perform stuff that's ilegal in Alabama with him.

I saw it but we'll see if he can follow though remember he might not be able to find the hole his aim without a gun is horrible.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test)   The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:10 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test)   The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 8:55 am

RIck

I was hoping for zombie chieftan!
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test)   The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 10:09 am

Ali* wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Ali* wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Ali* wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Ali* wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Ali* wrote:

Sorry I meant Carl.

Carl is played by Chandler Riggs. He was born in June '99 which makes him 13 years old.

Beth/Hershal's Daughter is played by Emily Kinney. She was born in July '85 which makes her 27 years old.

I really hope they don't make them love interests.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test)   The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:22 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
Ali* wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Ali* wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Ali* wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Ali* wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Ali* wrote:

Sorry I meant Carl.

Carl is played by Chandler Riggs. He was born in June '99 which makes him 13 years old.

Beth/Hershal's Daughter is played by Emily Kinney. She was born in July '85 which makes her 27 years old.

I really hope they don't make them love interests.

Why? He's a guy.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test)   The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:30 am

cause of the age difference, she doesn't look 17 either
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test)   The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:12 pm

She could technically be a mother of a 13 year old and he's not through puberty.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test)   The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:33 pm

Isn't she suppose to be 17 in the show though ?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test)   The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:34 pm

Ali* wrote:

Something like that, but how awkward would it be if they made out.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test)   The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:37 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Ali* wrote:

Something like that, but how awkward would it be if they made out.

Or more like how awesome would it be for the kid playing Carl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test)   The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:55 pm

What the hell? I lost my V card at 14 to a 18yr old and I would of done it with a 27yr old if I could and be fine with it. He's not a child and knows what he is doing.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test)   The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:23 pm

josh200612 wrote:
What the hell? I lost my V card at 14 to a 18yr old and I would of done it with a 27yr old if I could and be fine with it. He's not a child and knows what he is doing.

well your a latin lover, not too many rico suaves on this message board
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test)   The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:26 pm

statutory rape!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test)   The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 5:03 pm

Cu Bu wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

well your a latin lover, not too many rico suaves on this message board

So much this.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test)   The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:55 pm

The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test) - Page 2 250px-Michonne2_%28Comics%29
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test)   The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:50 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test) - Page 2 250px-Michonne2_%28Comics%29

So you're a cold, ruthless dyke tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test)   The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead: which character are you? (personality test)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next