[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]
 
Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share
 

 What do you want your government to do?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER
Posts : 3648
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Norman oklahoma

What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you want your government to do?   What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 5:54 pm

I got some fence From the DMZ while in Kunsan. All while N korean troops are working out and starring out the window. Shits been going on since the 50s
I dont think anything will change.

China meanwhile is buying up our physical gold all day (our night) and then in our morning sessions we sell paper gold cheaper. Makes no sense.

_________________
GOR GOAT
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely
Posts : 21274
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 100
Location : Fresyes, CA

What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you want your government to do?   What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 6:37 pm

oggy420 wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
We're going to war with Iran before we go to war with north Korea

North Korea is a far greater threat than Iran...
North Korea is already test firing nukes underground while there isn't even any solid evidence that Iran is capable of building one despite whatever false intelligence you might hear coming from Netanyahu..

"We think we need to come to a point where no country will have any nuclear weapons," Iranian Foreign Ministry Spokesman Ramin Mehmanparast told a weekly news conference when asked about the test. "All weapons of mass destruction and nuclear arms need to be destroyed."


Mehmanparast added that all countries should be able to use nuclear technology for peaceful purposes.


Doesn't exactly sound like the direct threats coming out of North Korea...

For some reason, this link is beyond appropriate for this discussion arch.

http://twitchy.com/2013/03/03/rest-easy-the-iron-sheik-finally-weighs-in-on-dennis-rodman-and-north-korea/

_________________
captain organic wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Are u fucking serious with this post bro? ur a newbie to MMA compared to me, I watch all fights, but don't get a hard on unless guys are in the top 30.

Uh, Are u fucking serious with this post bro?



What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 LanceWalkingLWAR WAR WARWhat do you want your government to do? - Page 2 BillWalkingR
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt


Posts : 6483
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31

What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you want your government to do?   What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 7:14 pm

what does it say though that dennis rodman can go to north korea and have a discussion with them while our leaders refuse to? I mean im down for taking them out if they keep threatening to launch a nuke but i would prefer it didn't come to that. Peace never came from not talking. Dropping a nuke should always be the last resort.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den
Posts : 17542
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 32
Location : D Town

What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you want your government to do?   What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 9:18 pm

OU wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
We're going to war with Iran before we go to war with north Korea

Technically the war never ended, it's just a cease fire. So we are still at war with North Korea, it never ended.

ya I know I said that in my previous post

_________________
1X Ninjas Place Boxing GOR Champ (4 defenses)
Ninja Place GP runner up (ya i lost to the illustrious LA)
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den
Posts : 17542
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 32
Location : D Town

What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you want your government to do?   What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 9:19 pm

oggy420 wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
We're going to war with Iran before we go to war with north Korea

North Korea is a far greater threat than Iran...
North Korea is already test firing nukes underground while there isn't even any solid evidence that Iran is capable of building one despite whatever false intelligence you might hear coming from Netanyahu..

"We think we need to come to a point where no country will have any nuclear weapons," Iranian Foreign Ministry Spokesman Ramin Mehmanparast told a weekly news conference when asked about the test. "All weapons of mass destruction and nuclear arms need to be destroyed."


Mehmanparast added that all countries should be able to use nuclear technology for peaceful purposes.


Doesn't exactly sound like the direct threats coming out of North Korea...

North Korea is a greater threat to SOuth Korea than anyone else
they dont have long range missile capacity that is able to reach the United States.
Iran will hit Israel more than likely over the chances of North Korea hiting SOuth Korea

North Korea has had nukes since the 90s and sat on them.
The Kims want to keep their power, ask Saddam how that shit goes when you piss us off...

_________________
1X Ninjas Place Boxing GOR Champ (4 defenses)
Ninja Place GP runner up (ya i lost to the illustrious LA)
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt


Posts : 6483
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31

What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you want your government to do?   What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 9:55 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
oggy420 wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
We're going to war with Iran before we go to war with north Korea

North Korea is a far greater threat than Iran...
North Korea is already test firing nukes underground while there isn't even any solid evidence that Iran is capable of building one despite whatever false intelligence you might hear coming from Netanyahu..

"We think we need to come to a point where no country will have any nuclear weapons," Iranian Foreign Ministry Spokesman Ramin Mehmanparast told a weekly news conference when asked about the test. "All weapons of mass destruction and nuclear arms need to be destroyed."


Mehmanparast added that all countries should be able to use nuclear technology for peaceful purposes.


Doesn't exactly sound like the direct threats coming out of North Korea...

North Korea is a greater threat to SOuth Korea than anyone else
they dont have long range missile capacity that is able to reach the United States.
Iran will hit Israel more than likely over the chances of North Korea hiting SOuth Korea

North Korea has had nukes since the 90s and sat on them.
The Kims want to keep their power, ask Saddam how that shit goes when you piss us off...

so we should ignore a direct threat and start a pre-emptive war with a country that doesn't even have nukes?
You are making unfounded assumptions and believing the war propaganda. This is just like Iraq with wmd's... we shouldn't be so eager to jump into another war. We need to learn our lesson. If netanyahu wants all out war so bad let them fight the war themselves. America literally can't afford another war based on bad intelligence and propaganda from the military industrial complex and jewish lobby
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den
Posts : 17542
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 32
Location : D Town

What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you want your government to do?   What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 2:22 am

no dick head I said a hypothetical war with Iran is much more likely than a war with North Korea

the whole reason North Korea issued this threat is because today the UN passed tough sanctions on North Korea

GUESS WHO THE BILL WAS CO-SPONSORED BY

CHINA

ya thats right China

North Korea aint about to do jack shit.

_________________
1X Ninjas Place Boxing GOR Champ (4 defenses)
Ninja Place GP runner up (ya i lost to the illustrious LA)
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis
Posts : 10925
Join date : 2009-12-04
Age : 43
Location : Kentuckiana

What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you want your government to do?   What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 7:01 pm

North Korea does in fact have missile's that can reach some parts of the US. Iran doesn't have nukes, yet. You guy's are right and wrong at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi
Posts : 10222
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Texas

What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you want your government to do?   What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 11:26 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
no dick head I said a hypothetical war with Iran is much more likely than a war with North Korea

the whole reason North Korea issued this threat is because today the UN passed tough sanctions on North Korea

GUESS WHO THE BILL WAS CO-SPONSORED BY

CHINA

ya thats right China

North Korea aint about to do jack shit.

There is bird talking shit when someone disagrees with him.

The maturity level of a 12 year old. One day you'll grow up and learn to act like an adult... at least I hope so.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt


Posts : 6483
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31

What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you want your government to do?   What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:33 am

im not really wrong. n korea has nukes that can hit the west coast.... iran has no nukes and just want to develop nuclear energy
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis
Posts : 10925
Join date : 2009-12-04
Age : 43
Location : Kentuckiana

What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you want your government to do?   What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 7:43 pm

oggy420 wrote:
im not really wrong. n korea has nukes that can hit the west coast.... iran has no nukes and just want to develop nuclear energy

You're right about Iran as far as the facts that are out. I know they hate us so I fully back our government when it comes to them. Just because we didn't find any WMD's doesn't mean they weren't destroyed or hidden by Saddam. Just ask the hundreds of thousands of Iraqi's who were gassed.
Idk why you've gained somuch hatred for your country Oggy but the hippie propaganda you spew only weakens our country. Love ya dude but you need to look on the bright side sometimes.


North Korea can hit the west coast, Alaska, and most of the east coast. Just sayin
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt


Posts : 2894
Join date : 2013-01-04

What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you want your government to do?   What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 7:47 pm

I want my goverment to legalize Marijuana, prostitution and get rid of the monarchy.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt


Posts : 6483
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31

What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you want your government to do?   What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 8:44 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
oggy420 wrote:
im not really wrong. n korea has nukes that can hit the west coast.... iran has no nukes and just want to develop nuclear energy

You're right about Iran as far as the facts that are out. I know they hate us so I fully back our government when it comes to them. Just because we didn't find any WMD's doesn't mean they weren't destroyed or hidden by Saddam. Just ask the hundreds of thousands of Iraqi's who were gassed.
Idk why you've gained somuch hatred for your country Oggy but the hippie propaganda you spew only weakens our country. Love ya dude but you need to look on the bright side sometimes.


North Korea can hit the west coast, Alaska, and most of the east coast. Just sayin


I absolutely do not hate my country. Completely false and honestly quite ignorant statement. You are confusing my passion for wanting a government that actually follows the constitution for hatred of my country for some misguided reason. Just because i question things that my government does? That is what a patriot is supposed to do. The constitution and the bill of rights are what created the greatest achievment in individual liberty that mankind has ever seen. Now we are seeing these ideals slip away, watching as the bill of rights is shredded in the name of security. Those who sacrifice liberty for security desrve neither and get neither. Our founding fathers had the right idea. If believing in that makes you think i "hate america" than i feel sorry for you.

You may think that things like spying on citizens, passing indefinite detention laws, starting wars of aggression for profit, secrecy, attacking whistleblowers, spending future generations into debt and giving the executive branch the power to do whatever they want is american, but you are very misinformed. Being an american isn't about agreeing with whatever government says and does.

Before you fire back with some insult about conspiracies or tin foil hats i'll leave you with some quotes from great americans who i respect, not hate.


The very word “secrecy” is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know.

No President should fear public scrutiny of his program. For from that scrutiny comes understanding; and from that understanding comes support or opposition. And both are necessary. I am not asking your newspapers to support the Administration, but I am asking your help in the tremendous task of informing and alerting the American people. For I have complete confidence in the response and dedication of our citizens whenever they are fully informed.
I not only could not stifle controversy among your readers–I welcome it. This Administration intends to be candid about its errors; for as a wise man once said: “An error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.” We intend to accept full responsibility for our errors; and we expect you to point them out when we miss them.

Without debate, without criticism, no Administration and no country can succeed–and no republic can survive. That is why the Athenian lawmaker Solon decreed it a crime for any citizen to shrink from controversy. And that is why our press was protected by the First Amendment– the only business in America specifically protected by the Constitution- -not primarily to amuse and entertain, not to emphasize the trivial and the sentimental, not to simply “give the public what it wants”–but to inform, to arouse, to reflect, to state our dangers and our opportunities, to indicate our crises and our choices, to lead, mold, educate and sometimes even anger public opinion. - JFK 1961




In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the militaryindustrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.

We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together.

Akin to, and largely responsible for the sweeping changes in our industrial-military posture, has been the technological revolution during recent decades.

In this revolution, research has become central; it also becomes more formalized, complex, and costly. A steadily increasing share is conducted for, by, or at the direction of, the Federal government. Dwight D Eisenhower


"And yet even among the friends of liberty, many people are deceived into believing that government can make them safe from all harm, provide fairly distributed economic security, and improve individual moral behavior. If the government is granted a monopoly on the use of force to achieve these goals, history shows that power is always abused. Every single time.” - Ron Paul
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER
Posts : 3648
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Norman oklahoma

What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you want your government to do?   What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:09 pm

oggs you really think bigs has the ability to stay in this browser long enough to read all of that?








keep in mind he has interracial midget porn going in another window

_________________
GOR GOAT
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt


Posts : 6483
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31

What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you want your government to do?   What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:11 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
oggy420 wrote:
im not really wrong. n korea has nukes that can hit the west coast.... iran has no nukes and just want to develop nuclear energy

You're right about Iran as far as the facts that are out. I know they hate us so I fully back our government when it comes to them. Just because we didn't find any WMD's doesn't mean they weren't destroyed or hidden by Saddam. Just ask the hundreds of thousands of Iraqi's who were gassed.
Idk why you've gained somuch hatred for your country Oggy but the hippie propaganda you spew only weakens our country. Love ya dude but you need to look on the bright side sometimes.


North Korea can hit the west coast, Alaska, and most of the east coast. Just sayin

never said sadam wasn't a horrible person who violated human rights. But if you need to convince yourself that there were really wmd's just to justify what was a complete waste of trillions of dollars and civilian casualties as well as troop deaths, so be it. How did "spreading democracy" work out there. Are they a peaceful democratic nation now?

Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt


Posts : 6483
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31

What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you want your government to do?   What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 9:14 pm

Cu Bu wrote:
oggs you really think bigs has the ability to stay in this browser long enough to read all of that?








keep in mind he has interracial midget porn going in another window

haha of course not thats why i bolded certain parts hopping he could at least read those before getting distracted. i just think he went below the belt with the whole "you hate america" thing. If you want to disagree or debate at least try to be somewhat intelligent about it. I know thats asking a lot though, much easier to say that anyone who disagrees with your political apathy is a hippie who hates america.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis
Posts : 10925
Join date : 2009-12-04
Age : 43
Location : Kentuckiana

What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you want your government to do?   What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 1:52 pm

Oggy i meant the part about Iran only. The Iraq hippie excuse gets old when we know and saw them use wmd's. I agree with you most of the time when it comes to politics. You still hate merica though you hippie
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt


Posts : 6483
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31

What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you want your government to do?   What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:40 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Oggy i meant the part about Iran only. The Iraq hippie excuse gets old when we know and saw them use wmd's. I agree with you most of the time when it comes to politics. You still hate merica though you hippie


i think you are confused about what a wmd is... Iraq never used wmd's. They may have gassed their own people but that isn't something thats not going on in a shit load of other countries where we are supporting the regime like Bahrain.

Iran is not a threat to the U.S. It is all about Israel. Netanyahu wants all out war and is determined to pre-emptively strike. It is kind of hypocritical for us to enforce sanctions on Iran, an act of war, for trying to obtain nuclear energy and totally ignore how Israel is openly colonizing it's neighbors and brutalizing the indigenous population of Palestinians, literally wiping them off the map. Do they face sanctions for these atrocities? Of course not. Instead the U.S. send them billions of dollars every year.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis
Posts : 10925
Join date : 2009-12-04
Age : 43
Location : Kentuckiana

What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you want your government to do?   What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:16 pm

So a bomb with poison gas, enough to kill everyone within a half of a mile isn't a wmb? Guess I was wrong then. I just thought something like that would be a wmd.

Everything you just said about Israel shows how much hatred you have for us americans though. It's a real shame. You called me stupid earlier in this thread but you want to show mercy for our common enemy over there. That's cool man. Innocent people die every day but the countries and people Israel have to deal with want them and us dead! America never picked this fight. I fully support what my government does whether it's a democratic or republican in office. Iran is a problem period! If not, go ahead and move over there and tell them how much Israel and our government is wrong. See how far that gets you.

Just for the record, i agree with you more than bird before i even commented. You both had holes filled with what the news has spewed and I wanted to point it out.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt


Posts : 6483
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31

What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you want your government to do?   What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:45 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
So a bomb with poison gas, enough to kill everyone within a half of a mile isn't a wmb? Guess I was wrong then. I just thought something like that would be a wmd.

Everything you just said about Israel shows how much hatred you have for us americans though. It's a real shame. You called me stupid earlier in this thread but you want to show mercy for our common enemy over there. That's cool man. Innocent people die every day but the countries and people Israel have to deal with want them and us dead! America never picked this fight. I fully support what my government does whether it's a democratic or republican in office. Iran is a problem period! If not, go ahead and move over there and tell them how much Israel and our government is wrong. See how far that gets you.

Just for the record, i agree with you more than bird before i even commented. You both had holes filled with what the news has spewed and I wanted to point it out.


The reason we supposedly went to war with iraq is becaue they posed an imminent threat to us. How does gassing their own people, which is wrong, but yet which we condone in other countries like Bahrain for exapmle, pose an imminent threat to us? They sold the fear mongering idea that they had weapons such as nukes or long range missles that could hit us, and thus a military invasion and multi trillion dollar occupation was needed.

In 2002, the United Nations Security Council passed Resolution 1441 which called for Iraq to completely cooperate with UN weapon inspectors to verify that Iraq was not in possession of WMD and cruise missiles. Prior to the attack, the United Nations Monitoring, Verification and Inspection Commission (UNMOVIC) found no evidence of WMD's.

After investigation following the invasion, the U.S.‑led Iraq Survey Group concluded that Iraq had ended its nuclear, chemical and biological programs in 1991 and had no active programs at the time of the invasion.

Although some degraded remnants of misplaced or abandoned chemical weapons from before 1991 were found, they were not the weapons which had been one of the main arguments for the invasion.

What i said about Israel is true. It is factual and i dare you to actually make an argument in which you bring facts, not opinions or slanderous statements towards me about 'hating america'.

Where did i call you stupid? You attacked me for pointing out that the Iran threat is overblown. You claimed that i hate my country. That is an insult and slander that i won't just brush off, sorry bbc but i had to call you out on that bull shit and i still did it with facts to back it up rather than starting a name calling contest.

It is true there are muslim extremist who wish to do harm to Israel and the US. But there is also massive human rights violations being committed every day by israel, which has been acknowledged by the UN and several leaders past and present in the U.S.

If you can only see one side of things or refuse to for the convenience of not critically thinking about things than that is your choice but that doe not mean that i love my country any less than you do just becasue you fall for the tricks of nationalism and war propaganda.

The troops overwhelmingly supported Ron Paul in this last election, supported a foreign policy of non-interventionism that was taught to us by the founding fathers of this country. Do they all hate america too?

I think the opposite is true here, while you will blindly support the military industrial complex and think that war is cool and trendy, true americans and patriots question these things and know that the constitution and bill of rights is more important than an unlimited defense budget and trading liberties for a false sense of security.








Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

Posts : 7730
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : NJ

What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you want your government to do?   What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 12:48 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
So a bomb with poison gas, enough to kill everyone within a half of a mile isn't a wmb? Guess I was wrong then. I just thought something like that would be a wmd.

Everything you just said about Israel shows how much hatred you have for us americans though. It's a real shame. You called me stupid earlier in this thread but you want to show mercy for our common enemy over there. That's cool man. Innocent people die every day but the countries and people Israel have to deal with want them and us dead! America never picked this fight. I fully support what my government does whether it's a democratic or republican in office. Iran is a problem period! If not, go ahead and move over there and tell them how much Israel and our government is wrong. See how far that gets you.

Just for the record, i agree with you more than bird before i even commented. You both had holes filled with what the news has spewed and I wanted to point it out.

Full support no matter what they do?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt


Posts : 6483
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31

What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you want your government to do?   What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 1:30 pm

captain organic wrote:
bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
So a bomb with poison gas, enough to kill everyone within a half of a mile isn't a wmb? Guess I was wrong then. I just thought something like that would be a wmd.

Everything you just said about Israel shows how much hatred you have for us americans though. It's a real shame. You called me stupid earlier in this thread but you want to show mercy for our common enemy over there. That's cool man. Innocent people die every day but the countries and people Israel have to deal with want them and us dead! America never picked this fight. I fully support what my government does whether it's a democratic or republican in office. Iran is a problem period! If not, go ahead and move over there and tell them how much Israel and our government is wrong. See how far that gets you.

Just for the record, i agree with you more than bird before i even commented. You both had holes filled with what the news has spewed and I wanted to point it out.

Full support no matter what they do?

you act like that isn't your duty as an American? Don't you know that if you question government on anything you are an unpatriotic piece of shit who hates America? If you don't love every aspect of this country then you can get out! (In redneck voice)
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis
Posts : 3139
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Austin

What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you want your government to do?   What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:39 pm

oggy420 wrote:
captain organic wrote:
bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
So a bomb with poison gas, enough to kill everyone within a half of a mile isn't a wmb? Guess I was wrong then. I just thought something like that would be a wmd.

Everything you just said about Israel shows how much hatred you have for us americans though. It's a real shame. You called me stupid earlier in this thread but you want to show mercy for our common enemy over there. That's cool man. Innocent people die every day but the countries and people Israel have to deal with want them and us dead! America never picked this fight. I fully support what my government does whether it's a democratic or republican in office. Iran is a problem period! If not, go ahead and move over there and tell them how much Israel and our government is wrong. See how far that gets you.

Just for the record, i agree with you more than bird before i even commented. You both had holes filled with what the news has spewed and I wanted to point it out.

Full support no matter what they do?

you act like that isn't your duty as an American? Don't you know that if you question government on anything you are an unpatriotic piece of shit who hates America? If you don't love every aspect of this country then you can get out! (In redneck voice)

what does having a "redneck" voice have anything to do with your sarcastic post? Having a southern accent does not equate to being uneducated, ignorant, or right wing.. I live in Texas and I am an avid 3rd party supporter, and have plenty of friends who are right wing, left wing, etc.. who I am sure if you heard there accent I guess you would call them a "redneck" .. you are trying to tell me there isn't a new yorker that has that mentality? come on..

Second:

Doing research, finding answers for yourself, hearing all theories, questioning your government, and forming your OWN opinion is all something that I strongly support. However in doing so, that still does not make you right in any way or somehow smarter than someone else.. Everybody (JUST LIKE YOU) can pick and choose the information they want to believe.. just like you discredit what the "mainstream" media is reporting others discredit conspiracy theories.. stop calling people ignorant or dumb because somebody believes in something other than you do.. because if you honestly think you are %100 correct on matters like this, you are dumb.


_________________
What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-20908-1363185894-4
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely
Posts : 21274
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 100
Location : Fresyes, CA

What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you want your government to do?   What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:42 pm

GolbeZ wrote:


Doing research, finding answers for yourself, hearing all theories, questioning your government, and forming your OWN opinion is all something that I strongly support. However in doing so, that still does not make you right in any way or somehow smarter than someone else.. Everybody (JUST LIKE YOU) can pick and choose the information they want to believe.. just like you discredit what the "mainstream" media is reporting others discredit conspiracy theories.. stop calling people ignorant or dumb because somebody believes in something other than you do.. because if you honestly think you are %100 correct on matters like this, you are dumb.


yes. If all findings always lead to What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 157436_100003621271241_6499751_q in less then 24 hours when something terrible happens, then something is probably not right.

_________________
captain organic wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Are u fucking serious with this post bro? ur a newbie to MMA compared to me, I watch all fights, but don't get a hard on unless guys are in the top 30.

Uh, Are u fucking serious with this post bro?



What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 LanceWalkingLWAR WAR WARWhat do you want your government to do? - Page 2 BillWalkingR
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt


Posts : 6483
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31

What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you want your government to do?   What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:53 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
oggy420 wrote:
captain organic wrote:
bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
So a bomb with poison gas, enough to kill everyone within a half of a mile isn't a wmb? Guess I was wrong then. I just thought something like that would be a wmd.

Everything you just said about Israel shows how much hatred you have for us americans though. It's a real shame. You called me stupid earlier in this thread but you want to show mercy for our common enemy over there. That's cool man. Innocent people die every day but the countries and people Israel have to deal with want them and us dead! America never picked this fight. I fully support what my government does whether it's a democratic or republican in office. Iran is a problem period! If not, go ahead and move over there and tell them how much Israel and our government is wrong. See how far that gets you.

Just for the record, i agree with you more than bird before i even commented. You both had holes filled with what the news has spewed and I wanted to point it out.

Full support no matter what they do?

you act like that isn't your duty as an American? Don't you know that if you question government on anything you are an unpatriotic piece of shit who hates America? If you don't love every aspect of this country then you can get out! (In redneck voice)

what does having a "redneck" voice have anything to do with your sarcastic post? Having a southern accent does not equate to being uneducated, ignorant, or right wing.. I live in Texas and I am an avid 3rd party supporter, and have plenty of friends who are right wing, left wing, etc.. who I am sure if you heard there accent I guess you would call them a "redneck" .. you are trying to tell me there isn't a new yorker that has that mentality? come on..

Second:

Doing research, finding answers for yourself, hearing all theories, questioning your government, and forming your OWN opinion is all something that I strongly support. However in doing so, that still does not make you right in any way or somehow smarter than someone else.. Everybody (JUST LIKE YOU) can pick and choose the information they want to believe.. just like you discredit what the "mainstream" media is reporting others discredit conspiracy theories.. stop calling people ignorant or dumb because somebody believes in something other than you do.. because if you honestly think you are %100 correct on matters like this, you are dumb.

1st off I never called anyone dumb or ignorant. Just for posting my opinion on this site I have been called everything from a tin-foil hat wearing crack pot to an idiot who hates my country, just for posting my opinion on certain topics. The redncek thing was a joke, so lighten up. I have nothing against people from texas or the south.

Also, I have never claimed I am smarter than anyone, just that other people are close minded and do not do research, find answers for themselves, question government, etc. I have never said that all conspiracies are true, I have debunked plenty of them. But most people are terrified of the stigma attached to the conspiracy theory label, and use that as ammo to attack anyone who questions anything or even talks about real admitted government conspiracies. I never said I was 100% correct on anything, never really even gave an opinion on the boston attack, rather said we should wait for more facts. Than Ninja posted something and everyone felt the need to turn the thread into attacking anyone who believes in conspiracies, I appreciate the insult though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you want your government to do?   What do you want your government to do? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
What do you want your government to do?
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Politics & Religion-
Jump to: