Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Randy Couture to save struggling gyms with Spike TV's 'MMA Rescue'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

Randy Couture to save struggling gyms with Spike TV's 'MMA Rescue' Empty
PostSubject: Randy Couture to save struggling gyms with Spike TV's 'MMA Rescue'   Randy Couture to save struggling gyms with Spike TV's 'MMA Rescue' EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 8:03 pm

From mixed martial arts (MMA) star to reality television personality, former UFC Champion Randy Couture is doing work over at Spike TV with several projects for 2013 and beyond, including "Fight Master" and "MMA Rescue."

Viacom sure is getting its money's worth.

Former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) Heavyweight and Light Heavyweight Champion Randy Couture, who is already booked as coach on Bellator's upcoming "Fight Master" reality show, will also be tapped to play the role of savior for struggling mixed martial arts (MMA) gyms.

"MMA Rescue" will begin production at the conclusion of "Fight Master."

Reality "rescue" shows are all the rage these days, from Kitchen Nightmares to Restaurant Impossible. Spike has a pair of its own, Bar Rescue and Tattoo Rescue. With that in mind, expect "The Natural" to swoop in and tell struggling gym owners why they suck.

As well as how they can fix it, according to the official release.

Couture uses his years of expertise in the business of mixed martial arts to help turn struggling gyms into thriving enterprises. Couture currently owns a successful chain of gyms, Xtreme Couture MMA, and has the know-how and track record to help take a failing gym on the ropes and turn it into a champion.

Spike will pilot the series with three one-hour episodes, with the opportunity to do more.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Randy Couture to save struggling gyms with Spike TV's 'MMA Rescue' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randy Couture to save struggling gyms with Spike TV's 'MMA Rescue'   Randy Couture to save struggling gyms with Spike TV's 'MMA Rescue' EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 8:36 pm

My wife and I watch RI so I'm sure I'll check it out.
Back to top Go down

Randy Couture to save struggling gyms with Spike TV's 'MMA Rescue'
Page 1 of 1