Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BOOM!

Go down 
+2
acccardinal12
OU
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

BOOM! Empty
PostSubject: BOOM!   BOOM! EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 1:59 pm

GO CARDS, FUCK UK! Sup Josh?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

BOOM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOM!   BOOM! EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:55 am

Beat UK first and now a Sugar Bowl victory over the mighty SEC. I love how SEC fan said we would finish 10th in their conference. Once again the Big East is proving the conference wasn't as bad as everyone thought.

So once again I say BOOM!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

BOOM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOM!   BOOM! EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:57 am

Oh, and fuck the SEC! Coming for that CHIP in 2013-14! Getchusome!!!

Let's go OU and Pitt!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

BOOM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOM!   BOOM! EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:01 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Oh, and fuck the SEC! Coming for that CHIP in 2013-14! Getchusome!!!

Let's go OU and Pitt!
I enjoyed watching Florida lose. Teddy is a fucking football player, all there is to that. Dude was playing on 1 leg in the last game I saw him in. I'll take him on my team any day. Congrats BBC, great win for your program. BE is playing like they are mad at the world in the Bowl Games.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

BOOM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOM!   BOOM! EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:03 pm

Well done Beast.

Didn't watch the game, but sounds like Bridgewater had a big game, and I know what that is about.

(We did talk a little about this game in the college fb thread.)
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

BOOM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOM!   BOOM! EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:38 pm

Thanks guy's. I still think Rutgers beats Tech 3 out of 4 games. That's not a potshot either. The better team lost that game. I think Pittsburgh will thump Ole Miss if they show up. You cant ever tell with Pitt though.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

BOOM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOM!   BOOM! EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:51 pm

Thanks guy's. I still think Rutgers beats Tech 3 out of 4 games. That's not a potshot either. The better team lost that game. I think Pittsburgh will thump Ole Miss if they show up. You cant ever tell with Pitt though.

Don't know if anyone watched that game. But Nova, RU's soph QB, played as bad as any QB u will ever see play. And it wasn't inaccuracy, or bad decisions, it was a complete failure of QB mechanics due to what appeared to me was a panicked player. Not sure what got in his head, but he was scared shitless from the first freaking snap. Ugly stat line along the lines of 17-40, 130 yds no td 1 pick. Should have been at least 3 picks as Va Tech db's were dropping balls all night.

Fans are bent that they didn't go to the Jr backup Dodd. Little guy, but he can play, a gamer at the very least.. Coaches had so little faith in Nova that they ran the ball on 3rd and long on 2 seperate occasions in the 4th qtr of a tie game. Yet they didn't make a move.

Unfortunate too in that RU's D, which has been real good all year, played it's best game of the season, scored the only RU TD for the game, and were just laying wood all night.

RU fans real upset, and some are actually calling for the head of 1st year HC Flood, despite a 9-4 record in year one.

But anyways.

Good job Beast. I was def sick of the BE hate, and I'm pretty tired of the (well deserved) SEC love fest as well. Hope ND pulls it off for that reason.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

BOOM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOM!   BOOM! EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:58 pm

I still think Baylor could beat any Big East team. But to be fair, they are the best 7-5/8-5 team in the Big 12. IMO Baylor is better then there record looks.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

BOOM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOM!   BOOM! EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:07 pm

OU wrote:
I still think Baylor could beat any Big East team. But to be fair, they are the best 7-5/8-5 team in the Big 12. IMO Baylor is better then there record looks.

Pitt, Cincy, Rutgers, and My CARDS would or could beat Baylor. The myth is over and the Big East isn't as bad as everyone has said since 06 when we joined. Notre Dame had it's toughest game against Pitt. That's a fact and I'm going with that instead of fluffing my.conference with a hypothetical baylor beats this or that team.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

BOOM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOM!   BOOM! EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:30 pm

OU wrote:

Pitt, Cincy, Rutgers, and My CARDS would or could beat Baylor. The myth is over and the Big East isn't as bad as everyone has said since 06 when we joined. Notre Dame had it's toughest game against Pitt. That's a fact and I'm going with that instead of fluffing my.conference with a hypothetical baylor beats this or that team.
Big East is better then everyone thought, that is true. But so is Baylor. Scary team really. One of the more overlooked team in the NCAA considering the traffic jam in the middle of the Big 12.
Big East is certainly better then I thought, you have some tough teams that would put up a fight vs just about anyone. Dumbass TCU choked away the MSU game or the Big 12 would have only 1 loss and that would be the extremely disappointing WV. I use to think Louisville would be around 6-8 in the Big 12, but now I'm willing to say they would be 3-4 and would have a chance to best OU and KSU.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

BOOM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOM!   BOOM! EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 4:46 pm

BE is still pretty weak. 6th best conference.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

BOOM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOM!   BOOM! EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 4:56 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Didn't it seem like they were playing with something to prove? The conference overall. I did to me.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

BOOM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOM!   BOOM! EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 7:57 pm

OU wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
Didn't it seem like they were playing with something to prove? The conference overall. I did to me.

Beast is better than the big 12 or SEC. Mountain west is the only conference that can hold us. ACC is third only because we're on our way there

DOWN WITH CORPORATE CONFERENCES!

PS Johnny Football has a mangina.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

BOOM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOM!   BOOM! EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:34 pm

OU wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

Beast is better than the big 12 or SEC. Mountain west is the only conference that can hold us. ACC is third only because we're on our way there

DOWN WITH CORPORATE CONFERENCES!

PS Johnny Football has a mangina.

Johnny Mangina is twice the QB Teddy is.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

BOOM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOM!   BOOM! EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:28 am

Me thinks Teddy will be the better pro.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

BOOM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOM!   BOOM! EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:49 am

captain organic wrote:

That aint saying much. Johnny is 6', maybe 6'1" and probably under 200 pounds with what would be a below average NFL arm.

Teddy is 6'3" 225 pounds. Evne with the Russel Wilson's of the world, it will still be hard to JFF to be given the keys to a team when he's finally drafted.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

BOOM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOM!   BOOM! EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:19 am

captain organic wrote:
Landry will be a better pro then both. Fact.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

BOOM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOM!   BOOM! EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:47 am

OU wrote:
captain organic wrote:

That's pretty funny guy's. Teddy is better than either guy in the nfl all day long.

Another ass whooping for one of the elite powerhouse conferences last nite. Put the espn kool aide down already. At least the SEC or lil 12 will get a win tonight. KSU exposed and beatdown ny the true best team in the nation last nite.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

BOOM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOM!   BOOM! EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:50 am

OU wrote:
captain organic wrote:

That's pretty funny guy's. Teddy is better than either guy in the nfl all day long.

Another ass whooping for one of the elite powerhouse conferences last nite. Put the espn kool aide down already. At least the SEC or lil 12 will get a win tonight. KSU exposed and beatdown ny the true best team in the nation last nite.
I seriously doubt Teddy will be the QB Landry is in the NFL. He also won't even sniff the college passing #s that Landry put up. Seriously his #s are ridiculous. He is the all time leader in just about every category in OU history and after tonight will be the only OU QB to be 4-0 in Bowl Games.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

BOOM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOM!   BOOM! EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:54 am

16K passing yards, 122 TDs. Straight boss #s. After tonight he would have thrown for over 4K yards 3 years in a row.
http://espn.go.com/college-football/player/_/id/377845/landry-jones
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

BOOM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOM!   BOOM! EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:56 am

He will be over 16.5K after tonight and 125 TDs.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

BOOM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOM!   BOOM! EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:59 am

Teddy has a chance to be better then Landry as a pro. I think both could be starters in the league for awhile. But no chance in hell your boy can do what Landry did in college.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

BOOM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOM!   BOOM! EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:05 pm

Bridgewater will have a lot higher expectations. Unless something wild happens, he'll most likely be a top end first round pick while Landry is probably a round 3 guy at this point, maybe round 2 if someone really likes him
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

BOOM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOM!   BOOM! EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:06 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Bridgewater will have a lot higher expectations. Unless something wild happens, he'll most likely be a top end first round pick while Landry is probably a round 3 guy at this point, maybe round 2 if someone really likes him
Yeah Teddy could very well be drafted higher. But like you said Landry is a 2-3 round guy himself. If he would have went out last year he could have very well have been taken over Tannehill.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

BOOM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOM!   BOOM! EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:37 pm

Doubt it. Tannehill us the shit.

Landry is getting KOd tonight by the wrecking crew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BOOM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOM!   BOOM! Empty

Back to top Go down

BOOM!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next