Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aldo to consider move to LW with a win over Edgar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Aldo to consider move to LW with a win over Edgar Empty
PostSubject: Aldo to consider move to LW with a win over Edgar   Aldo to consider move to LW with a win over Edgar EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:54 pm

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/11/28/3701418/ufc-156-jose-aldo-to-lightweight-frankie-edgar

Quote :
"I've considered going to lightweight," said Aldo. "As soon as my trainer decides that I can go up, then I will. This fight with Edgar will be a turning point. If I can win [against] him well, then I can prove that I can go [to lightweight].

"He has a very strong reputation thanks to destroying several opponents," Aldo continued. "That's the motivation for me to face him and that will be probably my last biggest challenge [at featherweight]."
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Aldo to consider move to LW with a win over Edgar   Aldo to consider move to LW with a win over Edgar EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:58 pm

Aldo vs Melendez once Nate wins the belt. Book it.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Aldo to consider move to LW with a win over Edgar   Aldo to consider move to LW with a win over Edgar EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 5:16 pm

This to me is still the most intriguing move by far. All this talk about Bendo, Diaz, Pettis, Melendez, Alvarez and everyone else in the most stacked division in MMA and Jose might come up and just fuck the shit out of everybody
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Aldo to consider move to LW with a win over Edgar   Aldo to consider move to LW with a win over Edgar EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 5:18 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
This to me is still the most intriguing move by far. All this talk about Bendo, Diaz, Pettis, Melendez, Alvarez and everyone else in the most stacked division in MMA and Jose might come up and just fuck the shit out of everybody
He might. But damn I would love to see Aldo vs everyone you mentioned. Some fun matchups right there. That would be one epic run if he knocked off all those guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aldo to consider move to LW with a win over Edgar   Aldo to consider move to LW with a win over Edgar EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 7:12 pm

Aldo to LW would be fucking awesome.

Last edited by freakzilla on Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Aldo to consider move to LW with a win over Edgar   Aldo to consider move to LW with a win over Edgar EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 8:48 pm

calm down champ, ain't no hurry to move on up just yet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aldo to consider move to LW with a win over Edgar   Aldo to consider move to LW with a win over Edgar EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 8:10 am

If Aldo impresses against Edgar he should move up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aldo to consider move to LW with a win over Edgar   Aldo to consider move to LW with a win over Edgar Empty

Back to top Go down

Aldo to consider move to LW with a win over Edgar
Page 1 of 1