Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

it's official CARDS TO ACC IN 2014

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

it's official CARDS TO ACC IN 2014 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: it's official CARDS TO ACC IN 2014   it's official CARDS TO ACC IN 2014 - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 1:32 pm

I guess Cincy's coach is going to UT. I wonder if Belima(spelling?) will regret leaving Wisky?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: it's official CARDS TO ACC IN 2014   it's official CARDS TO ACC IN 2014 - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 2:17 pm

Saw this on a TTU website after the news that Tubs left for Cincy.

Honestly idk who I would want..... Maybe the Head coach at Louiville... Chuck Strong?

Hahahaha. He turned down UT and 4 million now hell goto Lubbock. Hahahahaba
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: it's official CARDS TO ACC IN 2014   it's official CARDS TO ACC IN 2014 - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 3:00 pm

Whatchu talking bout? Cincy hired someone? Explain yourself
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: it's official CARDS TO ACC IN 2014   it's official CARDS TO ACC IN 2014 - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 3:02 pm

Strong won't leave for a few years and it has to be a job like Florida
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: it's official CARDS TO ACC IN 2014   it's official CARDS TO ACC IN 2014 - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 3:12 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Whatchu talking bout? Cincy hired someone? Explain yourself

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/source-tuberville-next-cincinnati-football-183400874--ncaaf.html
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: it's official CARDS TO ACC IN 2014   it's official CARDS TO ACC IN 2014 - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 5:32 pm

I Hope you're kidding. Louisville is a way better place to be coaching over Texas Tech. Their coach left for cincy for Christ's sake. We have better facilities, better pay, better team, the list goes on and on. Just because it's a team from Texas doesn't mean its a great job. If it was Texas maybe, i don't think he will take a college job unless its Florida if muschamp was to get canned in a few years.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: it's official CARDS TO ACC IN 2014   it's official CARDS TO ACC IN 2014 - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 6:06 pm

I Hope you're kidding. Louisville is a way better place to be coaching over Texas Tech. Their coach left for cincy for Christ's sake. We have better facilities, better pay, better team, the list goes on and on. Just because it's a team from Texas doesn't mean its a great job. If it was Texas maybe, i don't think he will take a college job unless its Florida if muschamp was to get canned in a few years.

It was absolutely ridiculous. That's why I'm laughing my ass off. How out of touch is this Raider guy with reality that he thinks "Chuck" Strong will actually think about leaving UL after turning down a much better job at UT for much more money that would even be thought of being offered from TTU.

And yes, Charlie would leave for t.u. That is arguably the best job in football along with UF & Bama... tOSU may be in the convo too.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: it's official CARDS TO ACC IN 2014   it's official CARDS TO ACC IN 2014 - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:12 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:

It was absolutely ridiculous. That's why I'm laughing my ass off. How out of touch is this Raider guy with reality that he thinks "Chuck" Strong will actually think about leaving UL after turning down a much better job at UT for much more money that would even be thought of being offered from TTU.

And yes, Charlie would leave for t.u. That is arguably the best job in football along with UF & Bama... tOSU may be in the convo too.
it's official CARDS TO ACC IN 2014 - Page 3 Bob10
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: it's official CARDS TO ACC IN 2014   it's official CARDS TO ACC IN 2014 - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:39 pm

OU wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

it's official CARDS TO ACC IN 2014 - Page 3 Bob10

Yea I know. OU is in tier 2 with USC, UGA, UO(now), ND, UM, LSU, and probably a couple more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: it's official CARDS TO ACC IN 2014   it's official CARDS TO ACC IN 2014 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

it's official CARDS TO ACC IN 2014
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3