Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CARDS climb the recruiting ladder

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

CARDS climb the recruiting ladder Empty
PostSubject: CARDS climb the recruiting ladder   CARDS climb the recruiting ladder EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:58 am

Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: CARDS climb the recruiting ladder   CARDS climb the recruiting ladder EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 12:01 pm

watch LSU drop and Michigan go up here soon.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: CARDS climb the recruiting ladder   CARDS climb the recruiting ladder EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 12:04 pm

I was looking everywhere for OU, but MY team's class is on the front page, toward the top.....#5.....that's 14 spots higher then your team......so suck it.......bitch.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: CARDS climb the recruiting ladder   CARDS climb the recruiting ladder EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 12:26 pm

OU wrote:
I was looking everywhere for OU, but MY team's class is on the front page, toward the top.....#5.....that's 14 spots higher then your team......so suck it.......bitch.

I never said we had the best or better recruits puthy boy! If you're team is in the top 20 you can talk shit! 3,4,and 5 star recruits are pretty much the same thing. Guy like Randall Cobb and Michael Bush were rated 2-3 star guys. I am sure OU has had a 5 star that sucked, and a 3 star that has been badass.

I can feel the fear in your heart woman! Suck my balls!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: CARDS climb the recruiting ladder   CARDS climb the recruiting ladder EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 12:33 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
OU wrote:

I never said we had the best or better recruits puthy boy! If you're team is in the top 20 you can talk shit! 3,4,and 5 star recruits are pretty much the same thing. Guy like Randall Cobb and Michael Bush were rated 2-3 star guys. I am sure OU has had a 5 star that sucked, and a 3 star that has been badass.

Sam Bradford was 3 star.
http://dallasnews.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=31616
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: CARDS climb the recruiting ladder   CARDS climb the recruiting ladder EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 12:57 pm

I'm hoping my Bucks can land another couple ESPNU150 recruits.

Were still in the running for the top overall recruit in Ja'Daveon Clowney...that beast of a DE, but I doubt he'll commit to us since were like 4th on his list..but one can hope.

We're in the running for another couple guys from the ESPNU150 too, one of which we're #1 on their list...so hopefully we can snag a couple more.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: CARDS climb the recruiting ladder   CARDS climb the recruiting ladder EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 2:00 pm

OU wrote:
bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
OU wrote:

Sam Bradford was 3 star.
http://dallasnews.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=31616

See what I mean. I think any 3,4, and 5-star recruits have potential to be all-americans or great college football players.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CARDS climb the recruiting ladder   CARDS climb the recruiting ladder Empty

Back to top Go down

CARDS climb the recruiting ladder
Page 1 of 1