Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pac vs. Marquez 1-4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Pac vs. Marquez 1-4 Empty
PostSubject: Pac vs. Marquez 1-4   Pac vs. Marquez 1-4 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 10:14 am

Last edited by Ali on Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Pac vs. Marquez 1-4   Pac vs. Marquez 1-4 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:37 pm

I'm gonna rewatch all these and score them tonight if I have time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pac vs. Marquez 1-4   Pac vs. Marquez 1-4 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 7:42 am

I rewatched the third fight the other day and I think I scored it 114-114. Marquez started strong and was landing crisp shots but towards the end Pac begun to outwork him.

The fourth fight will probably just be as razor close as the previous meetings but I hope Marquez somehow pulls it off.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: Pac vs. Marquez 1-4   Pac vs. Marquez 1-4 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 7:55 am

i haven't rewatched the 3rd fight but i scored it for marquez either 7-5 or 8-4.

i thought marquez landed by far the crisper and more effective punches from round 5 or 6 onwards, more than enough to trump mannys volume.

i thought pac won the first fight and marquez won the second, but the 3rd fight is the only one where i'd take issue with the judges.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pac vs. Marquez 1-4   Pac vs. Marquez 1-4 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pac vs. Marquez 1-4   Pac vs. Marquez 1-4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pac vs. Marquez 1-4
Page 1 of 1