Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who do you want Spider to fight next?

Go down 
+2
OU
SOKO
6 posters

GSP
Who do you want Spider to fight next? Vote_lcap50%Who do you want Spider to fight next? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
Weidman
Who do you want Spider to fight next? Vote_lcap50%Who do you want Spider to fight next? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
Bisping if he wins
Who do you want Spider to fight next? Vote_lcap0%Who do you want Spider to fight next? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Vitor if he wins
Who do you want Spider to fight next? Vote_lcap0%Who do you want Spider to fight next? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

Who do you want Spider to fight next? Empty
PostSubject: Who do you want Spider to fight next?   Who do you want Spider to fight next? EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:21 am

Who you got? Someone add Bones to the poll please

Last edited by SOKO on Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want Spider to fight next?   Who do you want Spider to fight next? EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:22 am

I got weidman I think he brings a nice challenge to the table. Im over these super fights as of now with some true contenders lurking in the division.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want Spider to fight next?   Who do you want Spider to fight next? EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:33 am

Weidman has to get by Timmy B, but I think he will.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want Spider to fight next?   Who do you want Spider to fight next? EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 11:14 am

Jon Jones.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want Spider to fight next?   Who do you want Spider to fight next? EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 11:16 am

freakzilla wrote:
Jon Jones.
I'd rather see Jones vs Hendo. I'd rather see Spider vs Weidman/Rockhold/Jacare/Vitor/Belcher.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want Spider to fight next?   Who do you want Spider to fight next? EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 11:22 am

Weidman
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want Spider to fight next?   Who do you want Spider to fight next? EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 11:41 am

OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
Jon Jones.
I'd rather see Jones vs Hendo. I'd rather see Spider vs Weidman/Rockhold/Jacare/Vitor/Belcher.

I wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want Spider to fight next?   Who do you want Spider to fight next? EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 11:58 am

Jones or GSP
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want Spider to fight next?   Who do you want Spider to fight next? EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:28 pm

GSP

There is always gonna be fights for a champ in his division. Once in a lifetime super fights like GSP vs Silva, those are not always gonna be there nor will many fights ever begin to approach that level of significance. In several years I've yet to hear one good reason for why anyone would be against this fight happening, not one.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want Spider to fight next?   Who do you want Spider to fight next? EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 2:31 pm

I vote NOT GSP, anyone else will do.

I don't see how they make Spider/GSP after the Condit fight myself. If that fight don't confirm to you that Anderson would kill GSP IDK what to say.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want Spider to fight next?   Who do you want Spider to fight next? EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 2:56 pm

True dat gdp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want Spider to fight next?   Who do you want Spider to fight next? EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 9:56 pm

Enough is enough make the GSP fight already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you want Spider to fight next?   Who do you want Spider to fight next? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1