Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone watch the Eddie Murphy special?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Anyone watch the Eddie Murphy special? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone watch the Eddie Murphy special?   Anyone watch the Eddie Murphy special? EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:02 am

It was on SPIKE the other day, any of you check it out? I thought it was pretty cool for the most part. Eddie is probably the funnest mother fucker I have ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch the Eddie Murphy special?   Anyone watch the Eddie Murphy special? EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:54 pm

Damn I missed it really want to see it he's one of my favorite comedians
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch the Eddie Murphy special?   Anyone watch the Eddie Murphy special? EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 4:08 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
Damn I missed it really want to see it he's one of my favorite comedians
Parts of it were pretty cool, part of it was a bit awkward. But overall I enjoyed it. SPIKE doesn't censor the word shit like most do lol. A cool tribute though, some were very genuine in their thanks and appreciation of Eddie. Chris Rock had a couple funny stories. That was probably the best, the different stories people shared.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch the Eddie Murphy special?   Anyone watch the Eddie Murphy special? EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 4:09 pm

I looked before I recorded it I know it will play again on SPIKE and eventually on BET, if you check I bet you can find it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watch the Eddie Murphy special?   Anyone watch the Eddie Murphy special? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone watch the Eddie Murphy special?
Page 1 of 1