Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MMA quotes from today...

Go down 
+6
oggy420
Cu Bu
timthebim
Ali
Farmer1906
bobbitt15
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

MMA quotes from today... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MMA quotes from today...   MMA quotes from today... - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:13 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
He doesn't strike me as being the sharpest knife in the drawer...

Quote :
“Gomi better not be crying I missed weight, after I win because those 2 lbs cost 24 thousand dollars. If I could have cut it I would have Crying or Very sad“ Sanchez tweeted early this morning.

And damn, Sanchez gets paid too much to be missing weight.

diego should STFU he signed for 155 and gomi came in on weight.

Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: MMA quotes from today...   MMA quotes from today... - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:46 pm

20% of his purse at 25grsh is 125 he's getting paid. That's a lot for injured for a year, complaining about other people because you missed weight loony toons Jackson fighter.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: MMA quotes from today...   MMA quotes from today... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 1:49 pm

Quote :
"Just watched my fight in slow mo with won round 1&2 NO ? if gomi won a rd it was 3 but by swinging at air! Never phased ounce #rewatch RT" -Diego Sanchez
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: MMA quotes from today...   MMA quotes from today... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:06 pm

Quote :
"Getting a free water cup and filling it up with Sprite #GSPsDarkPlace" -Joseph Benavidez

"Having a library book 1 day overdue #GSPsDarkPlace" -Danny Downes

"Masturbating in the bathroom during Les Miserables #GSPsDarkPlace" -Joseph Benavidez

"Hanging up on a telemarketer before they finish their sales pitch #GSPsDarkPlace" -Danny Downes

"That one time he used the salad fork for his entree. #GSPsDarkPlace" -Danny Downes

"loosening the cap of Nick Diaz's salt shaker #GSPsDarkPlace" -Joseph Benavidez
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: MMA quotes from today...   MMA quotes from today... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 6:29 pm

OU wrote:
Quote :
"Just watched my fight in slow mo with won round 1&2 NO ? if gomi won a rd it was 3 but by swinging at air! Never phased ounce #rewatch RT" -Diego Sanchez

Guida vs Sanchez II, book it, the bitching will never be the same.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: MMA quotes from today...   MMA quotes from today... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 3:29 pm

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/3/12/4095036/don-frye-accuses-frank-mir-and-randy-couture-of-throwing-brock-lesnar
[youtube][/youtube]

On Brock Lesnar:
Quote :
"That guy's a waste of flesh. I've never met a bigger asshole in my life. They spent all that time pumping him up. They hand fed him...I think Mir and Couture threw the goddam fights. I know Randy Couture's a much better wrestler than Lesnar ever thought about being. Mir could've been the greatest of all time if it wasn't for that motorcycle accident. There's no way either one of those guys should have lost to Lesnar.

"I've had a couple dinners with Lesnar, had a couple drinks with him and found him to be a complete asshole."
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: MMA quotes from today...   MMA quotes from today... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 4:05 pm

Don't don frye have brain damage or something lol???
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: MMA quotes from today...   MMA quotes from today... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:04 am

Quote :
Josh Gross ‏@JoshGrossESPN
Quit whining about media coverage, @nickdiaz209. I approached @CesarGracieBJJ several times for an ESPN feature on you and Stockton. Denied.

Of course, @nickdiaz209 is free to do what he wants. But he shouldn't act like major media has no interest covering him prominently.

Yes, I'd say that directly to @nickdiaz209. Known him for along time, covered him from the start. Nothing but respect for him
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: MMA quotes from today...   MMA quotes from today... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 2:34 pm

Typical, Diaz is ducking Gross now. Gross can't be that good of a wrestler can he?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: MMA quotes from today...   MMA quotes from today... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:12 pm

MMA quotes from today... - Page 2 45753098

Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: MMA quotes from today...   MMA quotes from today... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:14 pm

there is more to that tweef then those posts. Good jabs both ways but Bisping deserve serious credit for his "grandpa's suit" walk off.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: MMA quotes from today...   MMA quotes from today... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:15 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
there is more to that tweef then those posts. Good jabs both ways but Bisping deserve serious credit for his "grandpa's suit" walk off.
Yeah there is more to it, I like the "I'd lay on him until he died of starvation" line the best.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: MMA quotes from today...   MMA quotes from today... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 2:38 pm

Nick Diaz wrote:
I've showed up to every fight. I've never walked away from any... any fights.. eh, that, you know, that uh were, you know, less than two people.

lol

MMA quotes from today... - Page 2 Hierondiaz_crop_340x234

and

MMA quotes from today... - Page 2 Strikeforce+Brawl1
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: MMA quotes from today...   MMA quotes from today... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:47 pm

Kinda funny reading people thoughts on other sites. The Diaz legion is convinced Stockton is the Mecca of all hardcoreness in the world. Comedy. It's got a few kinda bad spots, just like any other city around here, but people really need to stop taking a single word Diaz says has being the word on anything. Stockton is pretty much just like every other metro in central California.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: MMA quotes from today...   MMA quotes from today... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 5:27 pm

I think stockton is pretty bad, leads the country in forclosure rates, up there in crime. Do you think nick is lying about his upbringing? From what we know, he grew up with no father in the picture and his mom constantly working. He was kicked out of several schools for fighting, according to steve heath he was heavily recruted by gangs.

Do you doubt that he's telling the truth about losing friends or whatever in violent ways? I don't. I think the hard knock life of nick diaz is a very real thing and we see it every time he steps in the cage

Is stockton the worst city in the world, probably not (although forbes had it up there on the most miserable cities to live in), but i think it's fair to say Nick Diaz wouldn't be who he is if he grew up in the OC or Malibu
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: MMA quotes from today...   MMA quotes from today... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 5:36 pm

Or l've spent enough time in Stockton and all of the other towns around here just like it to actually know. Lol
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: MMA quotes from today...   MMA quotes from today... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 5:44 pm

you can annex out portions of Sacramento Bakersfield or Fresno metro areas of compare able size to Stockton and you're going to come up with worse stats if numbers are gonna be telling the stories. All the places are the same out here if you wanna look for what's bad.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: MMA quotes from today...   MMA quotes from today... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 5:52 pm

so nick is just full of crap and had a wonderful upbringing and is just lying about all this...

not saying other cities aren't just as bad or worse but the guy obviously had a rough life, to try to argue he didn't doesn't make a lot of sense
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: MMA quotes from today...   MMA quotes from today... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 5:58 pm

In July 2012 Stockton became the largest city ever to file for protection under Chapter 9 of the US Bankruptcy code. Also in 2012, the city was ranked one of the most dangerous cities in America, coming in 10th place, and is the 2nd most dangerous in California (just behind Oakland). In 2013, Stockton was ranked as the 3rd most illiterate city in the U.S. with less than 17% of adults holding a college degree.

Stockton has had a reputation for high crime rates relative to other cities in the region. As of 2012, the City of Stockton is the 10th most dangerous city in America, reporting 1,417 violent crimes per 100,000 persons, well above the national average, and 31.3 murders per 100,000 (above the average of 4.7).

According to the San Joaquin County district attorney, the city of Stockton has the "second most violent crime rate in the state," while San Joaquin County is the fifth-most dangerous metropolitan area in the United States, which could be due to Stockton's proximity to Interstate 5 in the center of California, making it "a hub for the drug cartel between Mexico, Seattle and Vancouver, British Columbia."

As of June 29, 2012, Stockton has more murders per capita than Chicago
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: MMA quotes from today...   MMA quotes from today... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 6:06 pm

but you would know it's not that bad despite the crime rate and other facts, because you drove through once or twice right?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: MMA quotes from today...   MMA quotes from today... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 8:22 pm

oggy420 wrote:
but you would know it's not that bad despite the crime rate and other facts, because you drove through once or twice right?

For starters, yep I do know, that is exactly what I said is it not? Your copy pasta might be more than enough for you along with a developmentally disabled Diaz's dribble, but you lack actual perspective and sound like an idiot trying to tell someone locally how things are while making dumb assumptions in the process. You know jack shit about what's up out here, quit pretending like you do.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: MMA quotes from today...   MMA quotes from today... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:04 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
oggy420 wrote:

For starters, yep I do know, that is exactly what I said is it not? Your copy pasta might be more than enough for you along with a developmentally disabled Diaz's dribble, but you lack actual perspective and sound like an idiot trying to tell someone locally how things are while making dumb assumptions in the process. You know jack shit about what's up out here, quit pretending like you do.

copy and paste i did but that has nothing to do with anything. Murder rates are murder rates, poverty rates are poverty rates, they are not any less true because you think you know the place well. I've been to the south bronx but im not about to start saying it's not a dangerous place because i've been there and didn't get robbed. I know the crime rates are extremly bad there because they are reported, not made up. You read about the murders in the news.

Stockton having a higher murder rate per capita than chicago is pretty clear cut. It is a dangerous place to live and grow up.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: MMA quotes from today...   MMA quotes from today... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:18 pm

What you don't get is you think you can stack those statistics like a rank and some how that has differentiated the things that go on. It doesn't. You do not get it. If you had that thing again, perspective, you would, stats are not gonna give you it all.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: MMA quotes from today...   MMA quotes from today... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:05 am

Perspective? So if i had been there it would make the murder rate less important some how?
I do get it. You don't like Nick Diaz. That is fine, plenty of people don't. That doesn't make his life story a lie or make stockton a wonderful city. Like i said, we know from other 3rd parties that nicks life was no walk in the park. You may not like him but that doesn't change facts.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: MMA quotes from today...   MMA quotes from today... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:22 am

You can keep trying to divert for that talk about me calling Diaz a liar or privileged youth or whatever with yourself since I haven't said that. Read that last sentence again. And you can keep thinking you got it all figured out end of story because of statistics. You don't, but feel to keep thinking you got the valley figured out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MMA quotes from today...   MMA quotes from today... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MMA quotes from today...
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next