Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vitor fought with a broken hand

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Vitor fought with a broken hand Empty
PostSubject: Vitor fought with a broken hand   Vitor fought with a broken hand EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:55 am

As it turns out, Ron Kruck got the word from the man himself and a training camp injury may be to blame.

Vitor Belfort just told me that he fought with a broken hand suffered in training. As tough as they come.

Despite this disadvantage, Belfort very nearly submitted Jones with an armbar in the first round, locking it in so deep that "Bones" complained his arm was numb during the post-fight interview. In fact, it's probably not out of line to say, Belfort put up a better fight than any challenger for the title before him

http://www.mmamania.com/2012/9/23/3375776/ufc-152-results-vitor-belfort-reportedly-fought-jon-jones-with-a-broken-hand-mma
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Vitor fought with a broken hand   Vitor fought with a broken hand EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:47 pm

Belfort with or without the a broken hand put up the best fight in my opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vitor fought with a broken hand   Vitor fought with a broken hand EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:52 pm

I hate when crap like this comes out, keep it to yourself, don't bring up excuses whether they be legit or not. If you're not fit to fight then don't go through with it.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Vitor fought with a broken hand   Vitor fought with a broken hand EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:35 pm

Ali wrote:
I hate when crap like this comes out, keep it to yourself, don't bring up excuses whether they be legit or not. If you're not fit to fight then don't go through with it.

Sonnen was ready and called it that Vitor would get hurt in camp.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Vitor fought with a broken hand   Vitor fought with a broken hand EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:50 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
Ali wrote:

Sonnen was ready and called it that Vitor would get hurt in camp.

Thats probably why he didnt back out.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Vitor fought with a broken hand   Vitor fought with a broken hand EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:03 am

I thought it was a broken rib? That was the rumor on fight day.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Vitor fought with a broken hand   Vitor fought with a broken hand EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:05 am

OU wrote:

Who knows maybe thats why that kick to the body dropped him like a sack of potatoes.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Vitor fought with a broken hand   Vitor fought with a broken hand EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:09 am

timthebim wrote:
OU wrote:

Who knows maybe thats why that kick to the body dropped him like a sack of potatoes.
Would have made sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vitor fought with a broken hand   Vitor fought with a broken hand Empty

Back to top Go down

Vitor fought with a broken hand
Page 1 of 1