[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]
 
Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share
 

 Best TE in the NFL

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Who is the best TE in the NFL?
Rob Gronkowski
Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 Vote_lcap45%Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
Vernon Davis
Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Tony Gonzalez
Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Jason Witten
Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jimmy Graham
Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11
 

AuthorMessage
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

Posts : 7730
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : NJ

Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best TE in the NFL   Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:39 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
Forgot about Finley & Gates. They both top your boy too. And don't look now, but if Martellus he's it up he'll pass him up too in his new role in NY.


Def liking what I've seen from Bennet. Not really deserving of consideration thus far, but he's looked good.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best TE in the NFL   Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:00 am

josh200612 wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy!
Take Witten off the list, homer!

This.
You guys are just Cowboys haters. I didn't vote for Witten, but he was 3rd in the NFL for TEs in receiving last year and he has been one of the top TEs in the league for years now. He has been banged up this year but that doesn't mean he isn't still top 5 when healthy. People talk about all around TEs and that is what Witten is. The hate is more Cowboys hate then anything. But anyone that doesn't have bias would acknowledge that Witten has been an elite TE for years. Now he might have been passed up by a couple, but having him on the list is not being a homer, he deserves it.
As a side note, Witten had almost the same amount of yards as Jackson last season, you know the guy Josh thinks is the best WR in the NFL...about the same as Percy too....Ludo.

_________________
Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 Banner10
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir
Posts : 8931
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 34
Location : Charlotte , North Carolina

Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best TE in the NFL   Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:24 am

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy!
Take Witten off the list, homer!

This.
You guys are just Cowboys haters. I didn't vote for Witten, but he was 3rd in the NFL for TEs in receiving last year and he has been one of the top TEs in the league for years now. He has been banged up this year but that doesn't mean he isn't still top 5 when healthy. People talk about all around TEs and that is what Witten is. The hate is more Cowboys hate then anything. But anyone that doesn't have bias would acknowledge that Witten has been an elite TE for years. Now he might have been passed up by a couple, but having him on the list is not being a homer, he deserves it.
As a side note, Witten had almost the same amount of yards as Jackson last season, you know the guy Josh thinks is the best WR in the NFL...about the same as Percy too....Ludo.

It's not my fault Romo is his bf and wants to help him out. Jackson had a bad year last year.

_________________
Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 1904178_621872191195221_1922275243_n
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best TE in the NFL   Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:30 am

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy!
Take Witten off the list, homer!

This.
You guys are just Cowboys haters. I didn't vote for Witten, but he was 3rd in the NFL for TEs in receiving last year and he has been one of the top TEs in the league for years now. He has been banged up this year but that doesn't mean he isn't still top 5 when healthy. People talk about all around TEs and that is what Witten is. The hate is more Cowboys hate then anything. But anyone that doesn't have bias would acknowledge that Witten has been an elite TE for years. Now he might have been passed up by a couple, but having him on the list is not being a homer, he deserves it.
As a side note, Witten had almost the same amount of yards as Jackson last season, you know the guy Josh thinks is the best WR in the NFL...about the same as Percy too....Ludo.

It's not my fault Romo is his bf and wants to help him out. Jackson had a bad year last year.
I'm just saying if you look at Witten the last 5 seasons he has been an elite TE. He doesn't just get numbers, he does everything you want a TE to do. That dude is a football player, tough as nails.

_________________
Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 Banner10
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir
Posts : 8931
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 34
Location : Charlotte , North Carolina

Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best TE in the NFL   Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:35 am

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy!
Take Witten off the list, homer!

This.
You guys are just Cowboys haters. I didn't vote for Witten, but he was 3rd in the NFL for TEs in receiving last year and he has been one of the top TEs in the league for years now. He has been banged up this year but that doesn't mean he isn't still top 5 when healthy. People talk about all around TEs and that is what Witten is. The hate is more Cowboys hate then anything. But anyone that doesn't have bias would acknowledge that Witten has been an elite TE for years. Now he might have been passed up by a couple, but having him on the list is not being a homer, he deserves it.
As a side note, Witten had almost the same amount of yards as Jackson last season, you know the guy Josh thinks is the best WR in the NFL...about the same as Percy too....Ludo.

It's not my fault Romo is his bf and wants to help him out. Jackson had a bad year last year.
I'm just saying if you look at Witten the last 5 seasons he has been an elite TE. He doesn't just get numbers, he does everything you want a TE to do. That dude is a football player, tough as nails.

And he plays for the LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLBOYS so I don't care.

_________________
Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 1904178_621872191195221_1922275243_n
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best TE in the NFL   Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:39 am

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy!
Take Witten off the list, homer!

This.
You guys are just Cowboys haters. I didn't vote for Witten, but he was 3rd in the NFL for TEs in receiving last year and he has been one of the top TEs in the league for years now. He has been banged up this year but that doesn't mean he isn't still top 5 when healthy. People talk about all around TEs and that is what Witten is. The hate is more Cowboys hate then anything. But anyone that doesn't have bias would acknowledge that Witten has been an elite TE for years. Now he might have been passed up by a couple, but having him on the list is not being a homer, he deserves it.
As a side note, Witten had almost the same amount of yards as Jackson last season, you know the guy Josh thinks is the best WR in the NFL...about the same as Percy too....Ludo.

It's not my fault Romo is his bf and wants to help him out. Jackson had a bad year last year.
I'm just saying if you look at Witten the last 5 seasons he has been an elite TE. He doesn't just get numbers, he does everything you want a TE to do. That dude is a football player, tough as nails.

And he plays for the LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLBOYS so I don't care.
The only reason he receives hate.

_________________
Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 Banner10
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely
Posts : 21274
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 100
Location : Fresyes, CA

Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best TE in the NFL   Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:51 pm

Hard to pick anyone over Graham. No TE is making more difficult catches today, I see him producing when targeted most consistently on a team that typically has many options to distribute the ball to, he is statistically among the top pass blockers for TE's the past several year, and the only TE more effective as a deep threat today has been Arron Hernandez. Just watching the play it self is most telling. He plays TE better than all others today. Witten, Davis and Gonzales are not in the conversation imo, though Gonzales is the GOAT.

_________________
captain organic wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Are u fucking serious with this post bro? ur a newbie to MMA compared to me, I watch all fights, but don't get a hard on unless guys are in the top 30.

Uh, Are u fucking serious with this post bro?



Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 LanceWalkingLWAR WAR WARBest TE in the NFL - Page 2 BillWalkingR
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best TE in the NFL   Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:56 pm

What makes Graham so scary is didn't he only play 1 year of college football after playing basketball? I don't think he has peaked yet.

_________________
Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 Banner10
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely
Posts : 21274
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 100
Location : Fresyes, CA

Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best TE in the NFL   Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:58 pm

It explains his ability and coordination to make plays on the football field above the rim.

_________________
captain organic wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Are u fucking serious with this post bro? ur a newbie to MMA compared to me, I watch all fights, but don't get a hard on unless guys are in the top 30.

Uh, Are u fucking serious with this post bro?



Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 LanceWalkingLWAR WAR WARBest TE in the NFL - Page 2 BillWalkingR
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best TE in the NFL   Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:03 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
It explains his ability and coordination to make plays on the football field above the rim.
Also explains how quickly he has improved since being drafted.

_________________
Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 Banner10
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon
Posts : 1501
Join date : 2011-07-17

Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best TE in the NFL   Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 6:39 am

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy!
Take Witten off the list, homer!

This.
You guys are just Cowboys haters. I didn't vote for Witten, but he was 3rd in the NFL for TEs in receiving last year and he has been one of the top TEs in the league for years now. He has been banged up this year but that doesn't mean he isn't still top 5 when healthy. People talk about all around TEs and that is what Witten is. The hate is more Cowboys hate then anything. But anyone that doesn't have bias would acknowledge that Witten has been an elite TE for years. Now he might have been passed up by a couple, but having him on the list is not being a homer, he deserves it.
As a side note, Witten had almost the same amount of yards as Jackson last season, you know the guy Josh thinks is the best WR in the NFL...about the same as Percy too....Ludo.

It's not my fault Romo is his bf and wants to help him out. Jackson had a bad year last year.
I'm just saying if you look at Witten the last 5 seasons he has been an elite TE. He doesn't just get numbers, he does everything you want a TE to do. That dude is a football player, tough as nails.

And he plays for the LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLBOYS so I don't care.
The only reason he receives hate.

witten just went third all time in receptions for tight ends and he'll go third all time in yards this week.

unless you're new orleans or new england, you'd pay over the market rate to have that guy on your team.

Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi
Posts : 10222
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Texas

Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best TE in the NFL   Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 7:47 am

I thought this thread was about who was the best right now, not who had the most skins on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom
Posts : 6474
Join date : 2009-09-12

Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best TE in the NFL   Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:36 pm

So since Smith is benched, I took the liberty of taking his thrown touchdowns through the 9 games he played and did some simple math to find his projected total. At 13 touchdowns through 9 games he would have been projected to throw 23 total touchdowns this regular season.

So since that's the case I give you this, Kings, for a week. Enjoy:

Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 426320_448179915228702_388860549_n

_________________
Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 A-Picture-Is-Worth-More-Than-Words-Funny-Classic-Grumpy-Cat-Pic


Last edited by Ludo on Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best TE in the NFL   Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:27 am

Since the thread was bumped anyways. How about Jason fucking Witten? Still the fucking man.

_________________
Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 Banner10
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom
Posts : 6474
Join date : 2009-09-12

Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best TE in the NFL   Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:50 pm

Bump for Kings since it seems he missed it.

_________________
Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 A-Picture-Is-Worth-More-Than-Words-Funny-Classic-Grumpy-Cat-Pic
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi
Posts : 10222
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Texas

Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best TE in the NFL   Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 10:55 pm

OU wrote:
Since the thread was bumped anyways. How about Jason fucking Witten? Still the fucking man.

The Cowgirls had a nice TE rotting on their bench behind Witten.

Marty B with a TD on NMF. He's got over 500 yards and 4 TDs. Easily his best year of his career by far.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon
Posts : 1501
Join date : 2011-07-17

Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best TE in the NFL   Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:16 am

tony gonzalez might want to rethink his retirement date.

he's been rolling back the years this year.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best TE in the NFL   Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:26 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
OU wrote:
Since the thread was bumped anyways. How about Jason fucking Witten? Still the fucking man.

The Cowgirls had a nice TE rotting on their bench behind Witten.

Marty B with a TD on NMF. He's got over 500 yards and 4 TDs. Easily his best year of his career by far.
That dude was a headcase. They tried to say that he was maturing but he didn't show any signs of that in Dallas. He had an attitude problem and inconsistent on the field. He isn't now and never will be half the TE Witten is. Hell he was 3rd string for awhile in Dallas, he had a ton of potential, but he didn't produce for shit.
Dude can't swing off Witten's nuts.

_________________
Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 Banner10
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi
Posts : 10222
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Texas

Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best TE in the NFL   Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:44 am

OU wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
OU wrote:
Since the thread was bumped anyways. How about Jason fucking Witten? Still the fucking man.

The Cowgirls had a nice TE rotting on their bench behind Witten.

Marty B with a TD on NMF. He's got over 500 yards and 4 TDs. Easily his best year of his career by far.
That dude was a headcase. They tried to say that he was maturing but he didn't show any signs of that in Dallas. He had an attitude problem and inconsistent on the field. He isn't now and never will be half the TE Witten is. Hell he was 3rd string for awhile in Dallas, he had a ton of potential, but he didn't produce for shit.
Dude can't swing off Witten's nuts.

Didn't produce because he didn't get enough oppertunity. That and Romo a d Witten are butt buddies.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best TE in the NFL   Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 12:08 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
OU wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
OU wrote:
Since the thread was bumped anyways. How about Jason fucking Witten? Still the fucking man.

The Cowgirls had a nice TE rotting on their bench behind Witten.

Marty B with a TD on NMF. He's got over 500 yards and 4 TDs. Easily his best year of his career by far.
That dude was a headcase. They tried to say that he was maturing but he didn't show any signs of that in Dallas. He had an attitude problem and inconsistent on the field. He isn't now and never will be half the TE Witten is. Hell he was 3rd string for awhile in Dallas, he had a ton of potential, but he didn't produce for shit.
Dude can't swing off Witten's nuts.

Didn't produce because he didn't get enough oppertunity. That and Romo a d Witten are butt buddies.
Don't pretend that's even close to the truth. He got plenty of chances to get on the field. He had a TON of off the field problems. If it wasn't for his huge potential he wouldn't have been worth a roster spot. He had major, major attitude problems and he will even admit that. He supposedly "grew up" after getting married. But that was at the end of this Cowboys run and he didn't do a lot to show it. He might be better now, he was awfully young when he joined the Cowboys. But he was a major head case and that had everything to do with him not reaching his potential in Dallas.

_________________
Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 Banner10
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi
Posts : 10222
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Texas

Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best TE in the NFL   Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:58 pm

Name one off the field problem. Zero arrests or drug/alcohol issues.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best TE in the NFL   Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:35 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Name one off the field problem. Zero arrests or drug/alcohol issues.
I should have said attitude problems. Bit you are in denial or out of touch with the facts. Everyone knew he had a ton of potential but everyone knew he didn't play cause his attitude and work ethic.

_________________
Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 Banner10
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi
Posts : 10222
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Texas

Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best TE in the NFL   Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:56 pm

OU wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
Name one off the field problem. Zero arrests or drug/alcohol issues.
I should have said attitude problems. Bit you are in denial or out of touch with the facts. Everyone knew he had a ton of potential but everyone knew he didn't play cause his attitude and work ethic.

Dude is a bit misunderstood. Very out there kind of like Foster, but the guy always gave 100%. He wasn't the favored TE. He is in NY and he's doing just fine.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom
Posts : 6474
Join date : 2009-09-12

Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best TE in the NFL   Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:25 pm

So are you going back on your word here, Kings?

_________________
Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 A-Picture-Is-Worth-More-Than-Words-Funny-Classic-Grumpy-Cat-Pic
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43280
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 33
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best TE in the NFL   Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:39 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
OU wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
Name one off the field problem. Zero arrests or drug/alcohol issues.
I should have said attitude problems. Bit you are in denial or out of touch with the facts. Everyone knew he had a ton of potential but everyone knew he didn't play cause his attitude and work ethic.

Dude is a bit misunderstood. Very out there kind of like Foster, but the guy always gave 100%. He wasn't the favored TE. He is in NY and he's doing just fine.
Come on now, that's just denial or ignorance. You can't really be that niave about Bennett. I guess you could be that big of a homer though. He had problem with the playbook, it was more of a lack of interest and effort rather then ability to learn it.
http://dallascowboysfans.net/martellus-bennett-struggling-mental-adjustment
http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120477
http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2008/8/14/593639/martellus-bennett-marked-m
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/426741-dallas-cowboys-training-camp-martellus-bennett-vs-john-phillips
Quote :
Bennett may still need to mature off of the field before he can flourish on it. He isn’t a bad kid by any means, but he sometimes does boneheaded things.

Endless links about Bennett and his problems in Dallas.

_________________
Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 Banner10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best TE in the NFL   Best TE in the NFL - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Best TE in the NFL
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: Sports Discussion :: US Sports-
Jump to: