Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Best TE in the NFL

Go down 
+5
jewzilla
Ludo
GDPofDRC
josh200612
OU
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Who is the best TE in the NFL?
Rob Gronkowski
Best TE in the NFL - Page 3 Vote_lcap45%Best TE in the NFL - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
Vernon Davis
Best TE in the NFL - Page 3 Vote_lcap18%Best TE in the NFL - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Tony Gonzalez
Best TE in the NFL - Page 3 Vote_lcap9%Best TE in the NFL - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Jason Witten
Best TE in the NFL - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Best TE in the NFL - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Jimmy Graham
Best TE in the NFL - Page 3 Vote_lcap27%Best TE in the NFL - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Best TE in the NFL - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best TE in the NFL   Best TE in the NFL - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:02 pm

Being immature doesn't make you a problem child. The one link I read said he was underrated.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Best TE in the NFL   Best TE in the NFL - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:05 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Being immature doesn't make you a problem child. The one link I read said he was underrated.
LOL you are a hopeless homer.
Best TE in the NFL - Page 3 Denial-destination-1
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Best TE in the NFL   Best TE in the NFL - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:13 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:

Tell that to T.O. 2nd all time at his position and nobody wants him because he's immature and talks too fucking much. Or Randy Moss, or Ocho Cinco.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Best TE in the NFL   Best TE in the NFL - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 4:57 pm

Being selfish and causing problems/division in the locker room is what screwed those guys up. Marty is a weird cat that marches to his own beat but he played hard and didn't get enough oppertunity. Maybe he wasn't a workaholic and got by on his talents more so that some but he was never a problem in Dallas or had any off the field issues.

He still acts the same way in NY but he'd productive and saves some dudes life now all of a sudden he's mature.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Best TE in the NFL   Best TE in the NFL - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 5:01 pm

LOL you are too much. Props for being a diehard homer though.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Best TE in the NFL   Best TE in the NFL - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:49 pm

Says the guy who hating on a former cowboy who's doing work now that he got out if that situation but then blames it on everything but Dallas.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Best TE in the NFL   Best TE in the NFL - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:53 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Says the guy who hating on a former cowboy who's doing work now that he got out if that situation but then blames it on everything but Dallas.
I'm not hating on him, I'm just laughing at you being completely delusional/ignorant. I'm not giving my personal opinions on the subjects I'm telling you what EVERYONE was saying. You just refuse to beleive what everyone was saying about your boy. I haven't said one thing about him that was personal opinion. It's the opinion by not just the majority but by EVERYONE. I can't beleive you are this deep in denial when this was known by literally everyone that knew anything about his time in Dallas. It so widely out there you can find endless links for multiple years. I'm not making this shit up, you just refuse to accept reality.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Best TE in the NFL   Best TE in the NFL - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:57 pm

It's not opinion, it's your complete refusal to accept reality. You are choosing ignorance in favor of fandom. I don't hate any former player for doing well outside of Dallas. Especially when the guy currently at that position is one of the best in the league.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Best TE in the NFL   Best TE in the NFL - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:21 pm

As a Giants fan and watching Bennett this year, it's pretty clear he has some knucklehead in him. Now I haven't heard much in terms of him being a problem off the field, or lack of work ethic. And he has had a real nice season thus far. But one can still see the knucklehead.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Best TE in the NFL   Best TE in the NFL - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:28 pm

captain organic wrote:
As a Giants fan and watching Bennett this year, it's pretty clear he has some knucklehead in him. Now I haven't heard much in terms of him being a problem off the field, or lack of work ethic. And he has had a real nice season thus far. But one can still see the knucklehead.

Point proven. Marty isn't changing. The situation (qb, offense) changed and he's all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best TE in the NFL   Best TE in the NFL - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Best TE in the NFL
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: Sports Discussion :: US Sports-
Jump to: