Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?

Go down 
+4
Farmer1906
GDPofDRC
josh200612
OU
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?    Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:04 pm

OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
Romo will never win a Superbowl.
Nice try. But you have no emotions tied into this sport.

It wasn't a try at anything. I watched games last season and I've watched 2 already this season. I support Green Bay with a soft side for Denver and Atlanta. From what I've seen and read on ESPN Romo seems like a choker to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?    Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:05 pm

OU wrote:
My team will win the Super Bowl. You think yours will? Let's bet. My team wins the Super Bowl and you lose, but your team has to win the Super Bowl in order for me to lose, neither team wins, no one wins the bet. Where is your fanhood? 49ers fans I'm lookin at you first.

You said the bet is my team vs your team. The Packers are my team. You didn't specify anything else in this post.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?    Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:08 pm

freakzilla wrote:
OU wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
Nice try. But you have no emotions tied into this sport.

It wasn't a try at anything. I watched games last season and I've watched 2 already this season. I support Green Bay with a soft side for Denver and Atlanta. From what I've seen and read on ESPN Romo seems like a choker to me.
This whole post explains why currently have no NFL fandom. Maybe after a couple more years you will have some kind of emotional involvement in a team. But I have been a Cowboys fan since since I was about 5 years old. Football is a passionate sport in America. You hate on Romo because the media tells you to. You don't have the same emotional involvement I do and that takes all the fun out of the bet on my end.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?    Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:09 pm

freakzilla wrote:
OU wrote:
My team will win the Super Bowl. You think yours will? Let's bet. My team wins the Super Bowl and you lose, but your team has to win the Super Bowl in order for me to lose, neither team wins, no one wins the bet. Where is your fanhood? 49ers fans I'm lookin at you first.

You said the bet is my team vs your team. The Packers are my team. You didn't specify anything else in this post.
Betting you does nothing for me. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?    Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:09 pm

OU wrote:
I'll be the bigger fan and rep my team even if you don't have the same faith in yours. I'll take your challenge. 1 week, Sig. Cowboys win the Super Bowl.
That's for you G.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?    Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:20 pm

freakzilla wrote:
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?    Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:24 pm

josh200612 wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
Eagles will never win a Superbowl.
Fixed. Checkmate.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?    Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:29 pm

Yo Freak, I know you don't know football so I'll show you what the Eagles Super Bowl Trophy case looks like.
Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  - Page 2 229524265_d496861e12
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?    Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 8:55 pm

OU wrote:

I just saw this thread. Still taking bets?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?    Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:07 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
OU wrote:

Hell yeah
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?    Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:41 pm

OU wrote:
Yo Freak, I know you don't know football so I'll show you what the Eagles Super Bowl Trophy case looks like.
Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  - Page 2 229524265_d496861e12

Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  - Page 2 LOLjerry
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?    Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:44 pm

Dallas-5
Philly-0

Scoreboard.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?    Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 12:13 am

OU wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
OU wrote:

Hell yeah

Texans gone win it allllllllll!

Texans playoff winning percentage .500
Cowgirls playoff winning percentage during the same time .200
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?    Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 12:28 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
OU wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
OU wrote:

Hell yeah

I wouldn't mind a Cowboys vs Texans Super Bowl.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?    Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 12:28 am

OU wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
OU wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
OU wrote:

Hell yeah

Me either. Easy win for Houston.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?    Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 12:30 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
OU wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
OU wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
OU wrote:

Hell yeah

Me either. Easy win for Houston.
In Wade Phillips' dreams.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?    Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 12:32 am

Have you ever seen Jeff Rexroad fight? He is from Houston.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?    Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 12:41 am

OU wrote:
This dude is legit, he just pulled off a super sweet submission.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?    Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 12:53 am

OU wrote:

Nope. Haven't even heard of his gym before either.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?    Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:44 am

Not only do i bet the Cowgirls don't win the bowl. I predict they will be ripped in two by the 49ers on THEIR path to the 6th superbowl title.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?    Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:44 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Not only do i bet the Cowgirls don't win the bowl. I predict they will be ripped in two by the 49ers on THEIR path to the 6th superbowl title.
I'll gladly take that bet.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?    Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:06 am

What are we wagering?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?    Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:07 am

And have you thought about the trade yet?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?    Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:15 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
What are we wagering?
Just sig bet on here. But if you want to wager some money on PayPal or somethin, I'm down.

Farmer1906 wrote:
And have you thought about the trade yet?
Yeah I think we could do something with Marshall and Jackson.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?    Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:16 pm

Uh can the superbowl champs get in on this bet? Or were they eliminated in week 1?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?    Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next