[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  Empty
PostSubject: Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?    Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 11:50 am

My team will win the Super Bowl. You think yours will? Let's bet. My team wins the Super Bowl and you lose, but your team has to win the Super Bowl in order for me to lose, neither team wins, no one wins the bet. Where is your fanhood? 49ers fans I'm lookin at you first.

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?    Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:10 pm

I accept. Green Bay Packers.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?    Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:26 pm

freakzilla wrote:
I accept. Green Bay Packers.
American's only. I won't allow you to cherry pick a team and make them your own. If I cut you, you must bleed your team colors.

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?    Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:28 pm

I have to go for somebody. I like Peyton Manning and Aaron Rodgers the most. Peyton wont play more than 2 season so I'll go Packers.

Also, chicken tongue
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?    Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:34 pm

freakzilla wrote:
I have to go for somebody. I like Peyton Manning and Aaron Rodgers the most. Peyton wont play more than 2 season so I'll go Packers.

Also, chicken tongue
I'm challenging people's fanhood, something you have not yet developed. Maybe in 10 years.

Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?    Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:59 pm

Bet.

Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?    Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:00 pm

freakzilla wrote:

Also, chicken tongue

Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  Tumblr_lpoocoN9XL1ql4wx4o1_400

Uh, Are u fucking serious with this post bro?

Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  LanceWalkingLWAR WAR WARCowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  BillWalkingR
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?    Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:03 pm

Is that your way of saying you are down GDP? You can pick either Oakland or 49ers since I know you like to rep both. I'll give you both teams to my 1. Come on, you don't really think the Dallas Cowboys will win the Super Bowl right? So what do you have to lose?

Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?    Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:03 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Bet.
The Sheagles? Really? You sure? You want the Panthers too? 2 for 1?

Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?    Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:06 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Bet.

Sure I'll take them lol.

Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?    Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:07 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Bet.

Sure I'll take them lol.
You got it! Romo for MVP!

Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?    Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:12 pm

OU wrote:
Is that your way of saying you are down GDP? You can pick either Oakland or 49ers since I know you like to rep both. I'll give you both teams to my 1. Come on, you don't really think the Dallas Cowboys will win the Super Bowl right? So what do you have to lose?
Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdRbZhhChPs3tQPtgG6yfo9bmAgqFFMAc0hqoATmoU23Zu_upl

Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?    Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:16 pm

OU wrote:

Crazy pills, eat'em.

You bet the Cowboys will win the super bowls, I bet they don't. All other talk is fear and fluff.

Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  LanceWalkingLWAR WAR WARCowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  BillWalkingR
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?    Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:19 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
OU wrote:

Crazy pills, eat'em.

You bet the Cowboys will win the super bowls, I bet they don't. All other talk is fear and fluff.
Fear and fluff? I offer you 2 teams and I'm the scared one? 49ers are considered right now by many to be the best team in the league. They almost made it to the Super Bowl last year. But you want to push your fear onto me? It's just a friendly little bet over a sig, it's pretty much meaningless. Don't try to turn it around on me. You don't want to play, don't.

Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?    Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:22 pm

Don't be scared homie.

You say this is about your fandom but your only brave enough to go half way on your own team.

Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?    Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:23 pm

OU wrote:
OU wrote:
Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdRbZhhChPs3tQPtgG6yfo9bmAgqFFMAc0hqoATmoU23Zu_upl

And it was more about you throwing about a bet then Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  Ducking the first taker to respond.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?    Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:25 pm

Romo will never win a Superbowl.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?    Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:26 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Don't be scared homie.

You say this is about your fandom but your only brave enough to go half way on your own team.

The whole point is putting my team head up vs your(anyone's) team. That's the entire point to it. If you don't think your team or teams can match up to mine then that's cool. I got 1 taker in Josh so I'm good. If you got no faith in your team(s) then that's fine too. It's easy to take all 31 other teams, I'm giving you good odds, but I'm not giving you the league. This is a fan vs fan bet. Not a fan vs the league. That's the game here, play or not.

Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?    Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:28 pm

Well if you think your team is going to win the superbowl doesn't that mean you have faith in them over the other 31 teams in the league anyways or do you not?

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?    Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:29 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
OU wrote:
OU wrote:

And it was more about you throwing about a bet then Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  Ducking the first taker to respond.
Again, the entire point of this is a bet between fans. Freak doesn't even know all the rules yet. It takes the fun away from it for me when the other person doesn't share the same interest in the sport. He isn't even a Packers fan, he isn't even trying to rep his team. That isn't what I'm trying to do here. Simple as that.

Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?    Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:29 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Well if you think your team is going to win the superbowl doesn't that mean you have faith in them over the other 31 teams in the league anyways or do you not?
I think I have made my intentions clear. If you're not interested that's fine. Enjoy the season.

Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?    Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:31 pm

freakzilla wrote:
Romo will never win a Superbowl.
Nice try. But you have no emotions tied into this sport.

Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?    Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:35 pm

Thread Title wrote:

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?    Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:38 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Thread Title wrote:

I think the contents of the threads itself explain it very well. Again, you know the game. If you have no interest that is fine. But I put a fair offer out there just for fun.

Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?    Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:58 pm

I'll be the bigger fan and rep my team even if you don't have the same faith in yours. I'll take your challenge. 1 week, Sig. Cowboys win the Super Bowl.

PostSubject: Re: Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?    Cowboys will win the Super Bowl, wanna bet?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: Sports Discussion :: US Sports-
Jump to: