[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]
 
Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share
 

 Im running for potus in 2016

Go down 
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis
Posts : 10925
Join date : 2009-12-04
Age : 43
Location : Kentuckiana

Im running for potus in 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Im running for potus in 2016   Im running for potus in 2016 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:26 pm

First thing i will do is have a weekly tv show that involves Americans as a call in show. Dr Drew will be a co host for the honest side of the show. Tax payers won't pay for this show either. It will be on a free network who is the highest bidder.

Now...ask me how to fix anything in this world? PS I am not the Antichrist.

Give me time for my response. My laptop is still down.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi
Posts : 10222
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Texas

Im running for potus in 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im running for potus in 2016   Im running for potus in 2016 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:33 pm

Debt. How do you fix it?

Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi
Posts : 10222
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Texas

Im running for potus in 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im running for potus in 2016   Im running for potus in 2016 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:33 pm

Jones being a huge pussy and ruining cards?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi
Posts : 10222
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Texas

Im running for potus in 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im running for potus in 2016   Im running for potus in 2016 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:34 pm

A&M not winning the NC every year?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis
Posts : 10925
Join date : 2009-12-04
Age : 43
Location : Kentuckiana

Im running for potus in 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im running for potus in 2016   Im running for potus in 2016 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:09 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
Debt. How do you fix it?



I cut off 85% of the money we give to other countries. I legalize Mary Jane and hemp. I tax churches, with a special write off for tax purposes. Don't get me started on the war either. I bring up old debt to other countries and tell them fuck you. I have more. I just created an estimated 25% increase in four years. I could make plenty of money with war though. I would rather be diplomatic. If terrorism happened after my navy and airforce dropped flyers, i guess we get a 40% cut out of the oil after we have to eradicate nations that continue to kill my people.The other 60% would go to other countries.

That is my first month in office. The show gives me the right to have krazyhorse, Monson, and Randy make a senator listen to the people.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi
Posts : 10222
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : Texas

Im running for potus in 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im running for potus in 2016   Im running for potus in 2016 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:49 pm

Terrible answer. I thought this was going to be funny.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt


Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis
Posts : 10925
Join date : 2009-12-04
Age : 43
Location : Kentuckiana

Im running for potus in 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im running for potus in 2016   Im running for potus in 2016 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:39 am

So...you won't vote for me then? I will also defeat the drug cartels and we would produce the most drugs to sell to other nations. Prostitution would be legal. Gay marriage is fine, but no kissing in public. If you receive welfare you have to work for the drug distribution farms and have a purple fit on your forehead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Im running for potus in 2016 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im running for potus in 2016   Im running for potus in 2016 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Im running for potus in 2016
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Politics & Religion-
Jump to: